• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    me after being severely unprepared for night 7

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Is this Game Worth it in 2021?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Hi so I've been thinking about buying 7DTD and was wondering if its worth it? And if I should play it.

    submitted by /u/GHOS7REAPER74
    [link] [comments]

    fell into the pit you see right off the bat, got out of my truck, and it disappeared. i panicked, saw the icon, followed it and nearly avoided a positively SMASHING death.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Anyone want to start a casual world with a stranger?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I've been trying to sell my friends on this game for about 7 years now or so and they just will not bite. Anyone interested in starting a world with me OR letting me in on yours (if it's still somewhat early)

    Edit: This got a lot of responses actually so I'm going to start up a world right now for whoever wants to join!

    Add me on Discord and I'll send you server link:

    Dandar#6029

    submitted by /u/itsDandar
    [link] [comments]

    It’s really irritating that they don’t allow more than 1 power source to go into an object.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Even with (what i thought was) clever wiring using relays, as soon as you hook up a secondary power source to an object, it severs the connection from any other source.

    Basically what i was trying to accomplish was having solar energy power a battery bank, that powers turrets. And then in the event of the panels being destroyed (and thus eventually the batteries being drained) having a backup generator hooked up to the line as well. But as far as I can figure, it's not possible.

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 20 PREVIEW video

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Where THE FUCK do i find bottles of acid

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    been looking for 3 days, i need a minibike

    submitted by /u/SonBeastyus
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch Live Stream of Undead Legacy with Romero Zombies

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/emponeway

    Going Live @ 9PM EST over on Twitch. Come join us!!

    7 Days to Die: Undead Legacy with Romero Style Zombies

    submitted by /u/emponeway
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls crashing upon world load.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Playing through the mod launcher, pre-synced prior to launch, both my steam install and the DF version are running on A19.6. loads until world initialization, then the console flashes a message saying "assets are corrupt" before the game crashes to desktop.

    help?

    submitted by /u/catastrophicprocess
    [link] [comments]

    I put 82 hours in in the last week and a half on 7 days

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Made it the farthest I've ever made it in a game, day 84. I surprisingly have not even built a horde base in this game, I just upgraded the walls of a large gas station near my base to reinforced concrete. Also managed to build my base right at 0,0, I took over one of the trailer house POIs.

    I have just under 2000 hours in the game since 2016, and it's still super fun.

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls version 3.5 download and install?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    My friend is having a problem, he updated by accident on 7days2die mod launcher his version of DF, from 3.5 to 3.6. Problem is the game we were playing on the server is for 7D2D 19.5 with DF 3.5. Now he has spent all day trying to get it back to the previous version so it's compatible with the server without having to abandon the game in progress. He has uninstalled 7D2D and reinstalled a fresh 19.5 version, even found the original download installer of DF he used and tried to install with out the mod launcher. However each time he gets version 3.6 of DF install and can't join the server.

    Is there anyway he can get the previous version 3.5 installed so he can join in the game in progress on the server? I can't find a direct download of previous versions of DF and the mod launcher keeps trying to force the new version.

    submitted by /u/MaliciousIntentWorks
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most dmg per hit on a stone block you can get with a steel pickaxe?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Hey folks, returning to the game after awhile gone and I remember testing auger vs steel pick and noticing that they are pretty much the same yield and rate when fully specced. I am doing 248 per hit on stone with a pick and I feel like I am missing something. every attachment slot is full

    submitted by /u/SquirrelTeamSix
    [link] [comments]

    Springs should be craftable.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Mechanical parts and Electronic parts should be farmed, and that's completely fine by me, but if I can craft short pipes in the forge, I should also be able to craft a spring, I don't understand why they removed the ability to craft springs when so many things which are directly comparable to that resource remain completely craftable, if the devs want it to stay uncraftable they should just replace the short pipe drops with springs, or make springs overall more common in terms of volume when you wrench things, it creates a weird and annoying imbalance in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Babloku
    [link] [comments]

    Sorcery mod broken?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    So I've just started playing sorcery mod with my group of friends on a dedicated server, and I was really enjoying it for a few days, but as I start to advance I'm finding more and more broken things. I can't put an ice core into my ice forge is the worst of the lot, because that's preventing me from crafting extract. Or a hammer. That pretty much brings the game to a screeching halt. Anybody else having problems with the mod and/or figured out how to get past them?

    submitted by /u/wolfger
    [link] [comments]

    about the Sorcery Mod

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    has anyone that used this tell me why i cant craft my first spell? i have the things but there is no option to craft. only press w to go to skill menu where there is nothing related . is frustrating

    well i guess related it the sence of being able to use it. there is a fire ice and lighting icon in which you would think were usable tabs, but they are not. clicking does nothing

    skill trees its called i mean. cant access em

    submitted by /u/Nfabie85
    [link] [comments]

    Help with draw bridges

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Hey survivors. Have a quick question about the motion sensor and draw bridges. Im trying to make a draw bridge system where they are always down until a motion sensor sees a zombie. Once it sees a zombie the bridge raises. Is there a way to do this and im just dumb for not noticing it?

    submitted by /u/AtaxiaVox
    [link] [comments]

    Is “Deep Cuts” a good perk?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I'm trying to start a sneak build and found bows and arrows very good for more low-profile searches around houses and buildings. Can I pair this with more sharper weapons. The sneak damage looks insane!

    submitted by /u/IWantCookiesPlsssss
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf physics

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I don't understand the physics any longer. Imagine a big cube which was settled on a few pillars. This was our base. Last Horde Night caused severe damage on the surrounding dirt, mayyyybe due to some rocket launchers 🤫 our base was still fine, but we decided to dig out our base and to replace all surrounding dirt by cement/ steel. We were very careful and replaced the pillars one by one and even reinforced some which Where 1x1 by 2x2 pillars. But now certain areas of upper walls/ roof keep collapsing. Our pillars are stronger than ever but it feels like the game does not get that we hammered away some blocks underneath and placed stronger ones. We did not replace the blocks between the pillars and the roof, so to me it seems like the new bottom block does not send a „everything is fine" signal to the roof anymore and roof is triggered to collapse. Any explanation for that?

    submitted by /u/AlphaHuhn
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to wire a powered door in such a way that a motion sensor detects you both inside and outside and ALSO can be powered from a switch inside?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    So i know you can wire both motion sensors together and have 1 of them go to an object as a makeshift OR gate, but i want that with a 3rd option, a switch that also controls the door.

    Basically my idea is to have a compound that rolls open garage doors to let me in, and these doors would remain closed most the time. But during horde night, i would like to open the door and keep it open to let zombies into the main compound, letting them get to the horde base easily.

    I've been racking my brain trying to think of a way and nothing is coming to mind. Any help would be awesome, cheers!

    Edit: The best i can work out is to have your nearby power source (generator, relay, whatever) going to the sensors and the door (like you normally would do to have them both open the door) and then also have that power source go to a switch. When I want the door permanently open for horde night, just left click the garage door with the wire tool, and hook up the switch to the door instead. When horde day ends, i can go clear the door again and connect the camera to it to restore. Easy enough, for a compound with only 4 entrances

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    Want to Join Our Game?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I am starting an online PVP game for 12, maybe 16 people (depends on how things work out) we already have 6, but need some more. Yes, it is PVP, but we're still looking for people who aren't douche bags and will make it a fun atmosphere of friendly competition. If you want in, we have a short questionnaire for you to fill out here. Sorry, we're not trying to be elitist or exclusionary, it's mostly for my personal organizational purposes. (The questions are not very detailed, we have a Discord or talk on Reddit so we can go into the nitty gritties of everything later) I will try to get back to as many people as I can with a yes/no. Sorry if you fall through the cracks!

    submitted by /u/jamesofearth
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of any more blocks that have 0 light opacity?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    All i can find are the iron and wooden bars. Glass has 1, all hatch variants have 1 (doesn't matter if they are open or shut) bulletproof glass has 2.

    Just trying to think of a clever way to hide those hyper expensive solar cells underground (pvp server). Only blocks with 0 light opacity can be between the panels and sunlight.

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    Somehow died in between games?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Got off last night. Was driving around in the 4x4 when I got off. Got back on again today. Asks me if I wanna spawn on my bed or near it. Thought this is weird I know I had 15 beers last night but I coulda swore I was driving when I logged off. Spawn. "you have been resurrected". Standing in my bed unarmed butt ass naked WHERE THE HELL IS MY STUFF AND TRUCK?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear_Pickle3244
    [link] [comments]

    Ubuntu Linux game crash while initializing world

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Not much else to say. Installed the game, ran it, tried to enter a server and the game did not work as intended. Standard installation of Ubuntu. Nothing particularly special or tricky.

    submitted by /u/SlurpyBanana
    [link] [comments]

    Traders and high tier vehicles

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys

    I've just bought a 4x4, cost 56k, does anybody know how far off I am from seeing the gyrocopter at traders? And how much is it?

    I'll start saving now. About to hit day 28.

    submitted by /u/Kingsteps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel