• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    These level 1 shovels are a bitch

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Looks like I'm in between the border of Mexico and Canada

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    7 Days To Die now has a speedrun board!!!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Welcome to the game. Goodbye

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Alright, so mining might be a no go

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Beginner question: Does a battery bank take over for solar panels at night?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Hi! Been playing the game for a few weeks now but didnt really get deeply into electric things until recently, but ive been very lucky with solar panels and for now they run my entire base. What I wondered is, if I connect the solar to a battery bank, then that battery bank connects onwards to my whole grid. Does the bank take over at night? Because ive noticed that if the solar panels dont generate enough power (discovered this before optimizing my setup) the battery bank doesnt help with the remainder, it just sits idle. Making me wonder if its also idle at night even if the solar isnt producing power at -all-

    submitted by /u/Kaliragoth
    [link] [comments]

    Level 6 iron pickaxe or Level 1 steel pickaxe?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Hello! So I was wondering what is better when mining? I found this lvl 6 iron pickaxe and this lvl 1 steel pickaxe too but does it make a huge difference using a lvl 1 and lvl 6? Considering it's iron and steel? What yields more when using it? And I also found an auger and was wondering if I should just use the auger instead of the pickaxes?

    submitted by /u/Dry-Ingenuity3513
    [link] [comments]

    My idea on how to buff the magnum

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Ok so, as every 7dtd player would know, the desert vulture is leagues ahead of the magnum in every single way. Infact, i would say that the regular pistol is ahead as well. What holds magnum back is it's huge reload time and very small ammo capacity.

    Here is my idea on how to buff the magnum so that it's an actual "choice" between desert and magnum. Keep the fire rate and ammo capacity as the same, even the reload can be kept the same but buff the headshot multiplier. So instead of a 2x headshot multiplier, make the magnum multiplier 3x or 3.5x or maybe even 4x . I personally would keep it at 4x. That would mean that if you are a sharp shooter then you would prefer the magnum over the desert vulture since you can kill even the toughest zombies with just one headshot if the multiplier is 4x instead of 2x.

    What do you guys think? i think it would make it a choice between desert and magnum instead of the desert being the better weapon in every situation. Even the pistol feels much better than the magnum tbh

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    I messed up (storage to close to event)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    So I'm playing on pc and went to the boar farm… noticed all the cement and harvested every bag. Trader sent me there to "clear the area". Apparently sticking my cement storage on the sign out front cleared the boxes off when I started the mission. I'm playing solo (at least I think i set it up that way) how can I reverse time to move the box a block over. Not going to lie it almost broke me when I saw the box gone lol. So much work clearing all that cement.

    submitted by /u/DBAGproductions888
    [link] [comments]

    Australian/NZ PvP server - low ping, fast hardware, no rules, no mods

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    We've recently (re)set up a new high-speed server in the oceanic region (New Zealand based). Gigabit fibre and running on an intel xeon, 64gb ram and nvme SSD.

    We'd love to get some more oceanic based players to jam with!

    We don't have any specific rules, just be kind. Join up with a friend or stranger, or play it alone! Our small community is friendly, so you'll always have someone to chat to.

    When you die, you'll only drop your bag (not your belt). We hope this encourages some more player skirmishes when you know you won't lose your favourite weapon.

    Server name: Clutch Zombies

    Discord: m3G5XREMBx

    Playstyle: PvPvE

    Settings:

    • Max players: 64
    • Difficulty: 4
    • Drop on death: Only drop your backpack, you keep your belt + armour on death
    • Experience: 3X
    • Party Shared Experience range: Infinite (so party up for free XP sharing :D)
    • Airdrops: 24 hours
    • Horde night: Every 3 nights
    • Zombie block damage: 40% (due to tough zombies, we wanted to make building bases to survive a horde night still feasible)
    • 5x online claim protection / 100x offline protection (30mins timeout)
    • Loot respawn: 3 days
    • 6KM sized random gen map
    submitted by /u/edenLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Lfg

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Hey wanted to start a world possibly darkness falls world anyone down??? On West coast.

    submitted by /u/Sad-Description-9163
    [link] [comments]

    Controller support on PC?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    What's controller support like on PC? I'm a mouse/keyboard warrior but a buddy of mine is forced to use a controller for the time being

    Will he still be able to play on PC or are we waiting for him to recover?

    submitted by /u/MediocreDungeonMastr
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies not spawning

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I had a blue screen and had some files get corrupted. I managed to fix most of it by replacing the main.tty file but no when i jump in there are no zombies spawning in buildings. There are still roaming zombies, animals and when i take a job the spawn inside but if im just on a random scavange the buildings are completely empty of zombies. Any idea what folder needt to be looked at? Cheers

    submitted by /u/Macs_dont_bluescreen
    [link] [comments]

    Needing silver and gold

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    What's the fastest way for a new player to get ahold of silver and gold? I've gotten some small amounts from loot and quests, but do you get more while mining?

    submitted by /u/WanderingTrader00
    [link] [comments]

    Cursor issue with new monitor

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Greetings survivors, I just got a new monitor and now my game screen pauses every 5 seconds or so, then jerks to a new frame completely missing the frames in between. Thing is I've just upgraded from a really basic monitor to an Alienware 240hz gaming monitor, and my PCs specs are really good. I've tried running in basic graphics and in ultra and a few things in between. I am running War of the Walkers mod. Any help you could offer would be really great, as I only want to play 7DTD!

    submitted by /u/frankiethefly
    [link] [comments]

    My camera keeps pointing up and won't come back down

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I'm also using a PS4 controller bluetooth and my right analog stick doesn't affect the camera's position. I can use my mouse to move the camera back down for like a milisecond, then it shoots back up.

    This has happened in other games, but I have no idea why.

    Has anybody else experienced this problem?

    submitted by /u/GatherTheCrops
    [link] [comments]

    xray

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    is there a mod for 19.6 that is lets me see untouched loot though walls?

    submitted by /u/eamack13
    [link] [comments]

    Mods that increase ambient zombies?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Looking for a mod that would increase ambient zombies outside of spawns (wandering hordes, blood moons, ect...) Basically make it like it used to be with towns and cities crawling with lots of active zombies roaming the streets.

    Does such a critter exist for A19?

    submitted by /u/Rousdower9
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst mod weapons?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    hey guys just wondering if anyone would now know if ravenhearst adds any new weapons?

    I really like the look of this mod but im a total gear and weapon nut in this game and love lots of guns.

    if not do you know any weapon mods that are compatible?

    submitted by /u/dalr753
    [link] [comments]

    Console ways to farm mass resources

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Im pretty high level but low game day lvl 30 at day 11 im on ps4 and im trying to get my entire base to concrete before the third hoard but I did the math and I need over 5k concrete almost 6k not including the roof and eny extras that im going to add to beef it up. I dont have an auger or chainsaw but I have access to everything else all bench stations/productions the only big thing I can't make right now is bullets but I can change that in my next level ups easily Eny tips on how to gain massive amounts of stone? Very quickly I live right next to the wasteland on top of the big bunker if it helps

    submitted by /u/erebus1757
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why one friend can't join my dedicated server?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I have a dedicated server with ark servers but one of my friends can't join they get stuck on the load screen.

    They have allowed the app through all their firewalls and still have the same problem with anti virus off.

    The friend having issues can join when they use their phone hot-spot but not when they use their talk talk phone line Internet.

    Any help much appreciated thanks :)

    submitted by /u/DidactMarley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel