• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this while in Rome, Italy. It made me think of you.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Task failed successfully.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Defending a random POI when you're out of frames:

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    OH JEN! you shouldnt have

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Trader Joel catches my dinner

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    The game needs more endgame content, bring tier 6 quests and tier 4 weapons

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Hello. So the game right now becomes stale too quickly imo. It's almost completely useless to play after day 30 or 35 since you really have nothing to do. I suggest bringing tier 6 quests and tier 4 weapons which u can find in the chests of those quests. Some of my suggestions for tier 6 buildings are..

    1. Large hotels - Honestly don't know why there isn't a large hotel in the game. It can be good tier 6 quest

    2. Airports - This is a no brainer. Airports are the place which everyone will flock to in case of a real zombie apocalypse so why not add airport with a bunch of zombies as it's own tier 6 building?

    3. Large army bases and nuclear sites - Again a no brainer. A large army base of a nuclear site can be very very good as a tier 6 (or tier 7, the final tier basically) quest. You can make it so that tons of radiated, wights, cops etc spawn there at any gamestage.. Make it like the final building or something or maybe just one more tier 6 building.

    Just some ideas on how to add more endgame content. I would have loved it if instead of pipe weapons they had added tier 4 weapons

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    Ouch

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Beginner seeking help

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Joining random games online, ps5 version(zombies always walk cause I'm new) and a lot of times I've noticed people going near the farm to a gas station/grocery store and using that as their base, any reason why there? And any ideas or guides out their for an absolute beginner or best base designs and locations?

    submitted by /u/Blackmetzuk
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wanted to build an awesome looking bunker by the Navezgane canyon but also be able to enjoy the view? Check out this step by step cinematic guide on constructing your very own bunker with a balcony!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Stupid, game breaking bug I found today.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    I was out about 2km from my base when my game crashed. As soon as I got back in the game I finished looting the poi I was in the middle of. I then headed back home. As I approached I recieved the message that my bedroll was gone. Fearing the worst I went inside and found the entire poi I had made my home in had reset. All of my storage and workstations were gone, and even my land claim block had disappeared, although it's effects were still working since there were no zombies inside. So I'm starting a new game, and this time I'm just going to make a base from scratch.

    submitted by /u/digitinator
    [link] [comments]

    bit the bullet on bought the xbox version...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    $45 CDN but fuck it, if the new game comes out next month i'll still be fine paying full price for that one.

    game is JANKY but so much fun. Controls are shit but i'm getting used to them. Fighting is nearly impossible to aim so I don't know how i'll fare when it comes to fighting.

    died quite a few times trying to figure things out but i've got a bedroll in a house now so i'll try and hunker down here while i get used to the game.

    Series X and game runs fine.

    submitted by /u/GreggoireLeOeuf
    [link] [comments]

    This game feels like work...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    the amount of grass is annoying it's preventing me from tracking any animals. And when i find some they just disappear it's bad enough that i can barely find any animals then when i find one it just disappears like it never even existed because of the amount of foliage this is the reason i keep starving i can barely find any food in houses at all same goes with loot i keep finding duct tapes and useless crap i'm at the 6th day and i barely have anything to defend myself with. My char is so whiny about starvation and thirst it prevents me from exploring wth happened to the game the last time i played in A15 it wasn't this tedious it doesn't feel enjoyable it feels like work.

    submitted by /u/RedPlaysIsTaken
    [link] [comments]

    How long can Samurai Sam last on a horde every night setting?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Error

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    I purchased the game tonight , in ps4 , when i try to play single player in "local game" it makes me insert a name, however when i enter the mame some strange chinese letter came in , and i cannot however play , the error îs " no special caracters allowed" but I cannot insert any letter just to be a normal name ...any solution?

    submitted by /u/Huge-Level911
    [link] [comments]

    The Melting Pot - Day 35 (Gamestage 105 Bloodmoon) | 7 Days to Die | let me know if you have any suggestions I can implement into the base or put into the basketball court!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Anyway to disable console errors?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Playing darkness falls mod and I get a sound error when zombies trigger electric fences. The fences work all hunky-dorey but it's extremely infuriating on horde night when you're repeatedly trying to shoot but every few seconds the console window pops up and I have to click escape to close it.

    So yeah, any way to disable the console window from popping up at all?

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Still_18
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Question

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Can I just setup my base in the trader base? There are guards already and walls.

    submitted by /u/djd1985
    [link] [comments]

    8 Way Electric Tunnel Base Design

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Heyyy, quick question for me and a buddy.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    So, We're planning on modding the game, the thing is we don't know if we have to buy/rent a server to use the mods or can you just use the games standard hosting to play with mods? Any help would me great. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SwankyIce101
    [link] [comments]

    New server

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Hello everyone I've started a server and would like to get people playing on it... its pve and a modded backpack.the rest is vanilla.. except loot is at 150%... please join and have fun .. its day 13.. and the server name is Huskys Zombies. Ip is ...192.99.233.167.. discord channel is https://discord.gg/7Nht4cNQ .. hope to see you soon

    submitted by /u/HuskyNinja82
    [link] [comments]

    How to get military armor schematic?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Hello, I play on pc and no mods, I am currently playing on Navezgane (if that makes any difference). Does anyone know how to get the military armor schematic so I could craft the armor?

    submitted by /u/NotHamborger
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't there radiated versions for some zombies?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    How come they is no radiated version of the disturbed tourist, stripper, lumberjack, burnt victim or football zombie?

    submitted by /u/GEZZZZZZZZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel