• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    7 Days To Die Quick little 20 minute adventure

    7 Days To Die Quick little 20 minute adventure


    Quick little 20 minute adventure

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Tim didn't have his cold weather gear and thought he could quickly go over a hill in the snow biome to see what's there.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Wtf. Second time in 24 hours I've seen 7d2d lamps. Posted last night I saw them in a documentary. Now this is old 90s Star Trek and boom there they are...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I guess he is trying to tell me something for killing him

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Newports even expensive in game...LMFAO!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    It's coming! The Age of Oblivion!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    PSA: you can craft cement

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I'm so dumb. I've been seeing all these posts of amazing concrete bases and wondering where people are getting all that cement. My base is a cobblestone monstrosity with just a few strategically placed concrete blocks because I didn't realize you could craft cement at the forge. I was just looting it from construction sites. Looks like someone's base is getting an upgrade!

    submitted by /u/-rba-
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Underground Level System Base

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Mining advice?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I am specializing in mining, I have two logs going one around level 42 with a group of friends, five people , and one that just my brother and I where I'm like level six. I'm specializing in the mining skills and cooking and brawling and farming . I need some advice about mining. Mostly I need to know is it's a good way to make money? If so what's the best way? My brother is an engineer so he can craft various things in that tree. Also I'm tempted to make a bunker by digging. Is that feasible? How good of a tool do I need to reasonably do that?

    (Version a19)

    submitted by /u/CrimsonAndGrover
    [link] [comments]

    How to have zombies attack a base from only one direction?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Title. I'm not talking about needing to funnel them into a hallway or anything, but to only attack from a cardinal direction (North, South, East, West). The goal is to try and make a base with as much land as possible behind it's walls, and having to defend a full perimeter makes it nearly impossible to defend anything bigger than the keep of a small castle due to all the running around you'd have to do.

    I should mention that this isn't for the blood moon horde, but for wandering hordes/spawns. for that I cheese POI's like a sane person.

    Is my only option to build at the very edge of a random gen world on the longest/most isolated peninsula I can find, far away from any POI's? Will this not be good enough to stop them from just walking out underwater around my defenses, or is there a much better option i haven't considered?

    submitted by /u/orbitalbombardment69
    [link] [comments]

    Live Stream on Twitch Tonight Monday August 9, 2021

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Well, classic bases are just too boring. In the end, every man needs his castle.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Power went out, and now my save is corrupt

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    So, I just bought and started playing 7 days to die today, and was playing for about 5-6 hours when suddenly my power surged... everything started back up immediately but when I turned my PC back on and tried to go to continue game, it's not there...

    I have this error message in the console

    https://i.imgur.com/gjNKOKC.png

    Are all 5-6 hours of my progress I just made completely gone, and I have to start a new game, or is this salvageable?

    submitted by /u/AnAngrySmurf
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading animal tracker past level 1?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    I read in an older thread that animal tracker isn't worth upgrading past level 1 since it doesn't work very well to hunt the larger animals. Is this still true? Any updates to this? Thanks for any tips

    submitted by /u/SanFranPsychoAquatic
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die Re-release for PS4

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Fort stands strong after week 3 horde, took a beating but repelled those zeds

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Memory build up issue, could use some insight and opinions

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    So I was playing with a friend a couple months ago all fine high settings, okay fps around 50ish but then recently after coming back I crashed a few times so I tried again with resource manager open and noticed the memory builds up slowly over time only on 7 days - We like using Darkness Falls but we noticed this build up occurs much faster using the overhaul mod, like maybe a gig increase per 2-3 minutes of joining the game till it hits my 16gb cap. Strange thing is it happens to my friend too but we have 2 others that remain unaffected. I've tried a clean install a couple times and various versions of the mod to no avail, any ideas would be appreciated. Edit: I should note I did a full scan just incase of malware but nothing came up. Also background apps were minimal during gameplay

    submitted by /u/Extermis3
    [link] [comments]

    when do i stop getting blunderbusses?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    i'm still new to 7 days to die but i watched videos of people getting good gear with their gamestage near mine. my gamestage is at 19 and i still haven't even found a pistol yet i have 17 blunderbusses in my inventory and the horde is tonight. pls help

    submitted by /u/biban-adooti
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the 3 PREGEN0# maps should I play?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    I've done navezgane a few times and am looking to play one of the other dedicated pregens next. Which one should I play?

    submitted by /u/pwnzorder
    [link] [comments]

    (Alpha 15.2 info) how to make zombie gore blocks last longer and stand on each other

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    when i searched it up i found basically nothing, but i managed to understand where to look from clues i found both on the internet and in the xml. this is for others who are interested, to not make them go through the same trouble. (baby steps included)

    go to the game's properties>local files>browse local files

    there open data>config. there's two .xml files we're interested in: "blocks.xml" and "materials.xml"

    to edit how long they'll last you open blocks.xml with notepad or something and search for "GoreBlock1Prefab" and "GoreBlock1BonesPrefab". at this point you find "UpgradeRated.Rate" on a line right below them and edit the number on the same line, bigger for more time. i personally went for 60 on both.

    to edit if theyy should stack on top of each other you instead open materials.xml and search for "organic" and edit the line right below it that says "StabilitySupport" from false to true. you can also edit how much they can support and how much they weight, the lines are "Mass" and "stability_glue". edit them to your liking.

    i hope i was of help to at least another person, possibly an a15 enjoyer as well :)

    submitted by /u/Topminator
    [link] [comments]

    Watching a new Aussie UFO doco and spotted my favourite lamp from the creative menu.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Item XP

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    What item gives the most xp?

    submitted by /u/Buffetgrain9049
    [link] [comments]

    "Reach Gamestage 250" Achievement buggy?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Heya, I just reached gamestage 250+, and haven't gotten the achievement. Is it just me, or a known bug?

    submitted by /u/Chezus9247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel