• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Let me in! Let me iiiiiiiiiiiin!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    My GF Thinks I Am SOOO Smart

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Maxing miner 69er. Should I still be a brawler?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    So far I've been going brawler, and it's very satisfying. My power punches consistently either put them on their back or explode their heads. However I've only recently just noticed that all my points in strength increase headshot damage for various things including miner tools. Not fists apparently. Is it unwise for me to be spending points to the brawler tree? should I fight with a pickax? Club? sledge hammer? Shotgun? I've never really tried it.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonAndGrover
    [link] [comments]

    Potential new player looking into darkness fall mod

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Hey there, i've been looking at 7 days to die for several years but the lack of endgame beyond "just don't die, lol" kinda put me away as i like to have goals other than the ones i set for myself.

    Today i found out there's this mod called darkness falls which add a bunch of stuff including an endgame in the form of "demonic portals" to close down and labs i think?

    My question is if i were to buy the game and install darkness fall mod, does it change too much about the base game as if, if it's my first time playing the game, am i missing out on anything by just playing with the mod installed over the base game? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Fara_ven
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies just shrug off being run over?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    anyone else going the speed of mach jesus tits and hit zombies in the 4x4, only for them to spryly pop back up and keep walking around?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear_Pickle3244
    [link] [comments]

    Is the battery bank just meant to increase the amount of time you can power things?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    I'm confused what the point is of the battery bank, unless the entire point is for solar energy. But that's incredibly late game. So for everything but solar, what is the point of battery banks? They must be recharged with generator, why not just leave generator on?

    Not trying to sound ignorant here, just trying to wire my base and i assumed i should put down a battery bank and generator, but i find myself just leaving the gen on so my shit stops turning off lol.

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you guys regularly play with friends? How?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    It's seems no matter which server I use if I have a friend join my game it becomes super laggy and unplayable FOR THEM, but not me. We have tried me hosting it and them hosting it, nothing works. I have fiber internet so I know it's not that. I even tried to have my roommate join a game on the same connection literally 5ft away from me and his game was also a dumpster fire. It's almost like whoever plays with me gets extremely high ping? Anyone else experience this or have any tips to make it work online? It only happens with this game.

    This is on PCs, all hardware came out late last year/early this year

    submitted by /u/Nuclear_Pickle3244
    [link] [comments]

    Will console ever get updated?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    I've been playing 7 days to die since the day it came out. My friend would NOT shut up about it so we share played it and I actually liked the game and I bought it after my mom got me a 50 dollar gift card later that day. While it's not a game a play every single day, I've consistently had it installed basically ever since then and I play it regularly off and on for at least a few hours a month. I know that the PC version has electricity, alarms, blade traps, electric fences, turrets, motion sensors, and a complete map and graphic overhaul. And yes I'm aware this was added with alpha 17 or 18, I can't remember exactly, but that update came out like 2ish years ago. The last console update I can remember was also about 2 years ago and it added garage doors and a drawbridge. That's it. I know tell tale has a ton of bankruptcy and funding issues, and I believe it has been said that we will get an update, but with them owning pretty much all of the walking dead games I don't get how they haven't been able to touch the console versions of the game. Personally I just want the electrical stuffs. I really don't care that much for the graphic, physics and gameplay overhauls to be completely honest. I've put well over 400 hours into my single player world, which I know isn't that much but still, I've build so many layers to my base of just rows and rows and rows of spikes and several layers of literal steel and concrete walls. I enjoy designing and building up a badass fortress and I can do it for hours at a time with just spikes and blocks, and if a game can be that captivating, clearly it has a certain charm to it. I just want to see it get some love. It doesn't have the largest community, but those who do play it are some of the most loyal and dedicated players ever. And yes, I do just want to have motion activated blades that also causes an unreasonable amount of sirens to blare through out the nights.

    submitted by /u/Futuristicbus61
    [link] [comments]

    Clothing bonuses

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Is there somewhere I can find a complete list of unique bonuses found on clothing items? (besides weather protection)

    Such as the college jacket, which gives you 10% run speed and 2.5% damage reduction.

    submitted by /u/voyager14
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mods recommendations

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Looking for good quality of life or fun recipes or schematics or new animals or enemies. My friends PC can handle 7 days no problem but it struggled with the Darkness Falls mod so hopefully something smaller.

    submitted by /u/MERCALAT0R
    [link] [comments]

    how to build with bedrock in creative?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Can't seem to find bedrock in the creative/cheat menu, even with dm and cm enabled in the console.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/catastrophicprocess
    [link] [comments]

    Getting bored with Solo.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Looking for groups to map with.

    submitted by /u/ForsakenSoul1984
    [link] [comments]

    Heightmap hunt

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    So, I've been playing around with Kinggen and sloooowly getting better with it, but one thing I've been having trouble finding and/or making are good/interesting heightmaps to base worlds on.

    Does anyone know where a body can find some good ones? Especially ones of fictional settings would be nice. Skyrim, The Commonwealth, Hyrule, etc...

    submitted by /u/Worstdriver
    [link] [comments]

    Wild infected animals..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Question about minibike

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Ok so I was trying to find new towns and upon finding one I had a large herd of them come at me. I tried to ram em but then my mini bike got stuck riding forward. I break it down and rebuild it and have the same problem. I noticed my handle bars health is at zero. Is that the issue I'm facing? If so, I did not know this game had that feature.

    submitted by /u/asscheekmcclapperton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel