• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    joined my friend's game and saw this lovely sight

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I'd take it.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Who be knocking on my door?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Uhh Ohhh....

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Graphical glitch, any idea what causes this or how to fix? Driving me absolutely nuts

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Perks

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I love this game and want to know any OTHER games with perk systems similar to 7 days to die. is Can yall help?

    submitted by /u/Xorbeez
    [link] [comments]

    *sigh* A screamer zombie .. which is why I feel this fits here..

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Game is stuck on building environment

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Hi.my game won't load. I'm a little heart broken. Building environment.
    Any ideas? I tried reinstalling

    Tha ks for any help

    submitted by /u/donbas1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Mic not required since i don't like using mine. My discord is Blitz#7578 add me and we can talk there if you're interested in playing together

    submitted by /u/Blitz44K2
    [link] [comments]

    BLENDROCUTER V-II DAY 43 BLOOD MOON "BLEED WITH ME......." A new (to me) enemy as arisen, and shit got really real.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Basketball Court Horde Base Ideas

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Basketball Court Horde Base Ideas

    So I am set up in this public restroom that I have fortified as my main base and my horde base. Though I am starting to build towers around my base that have completely independent structural integrity, I have built one tower already and I want another horde base in this basketball court but I am having trouble coming up with ideas. Anyone have any?

    https://preview.redd.it/7bqyo1jtf0g71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=066de15c5e263d8714cfa7e5d37ea9808211e60d

    https://preview.redd.it/m0b115jtf0g71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8bcaf4da103a7c0a562335d5eae9b99d8f50e51c

    submitted by /u/LittleBeefBoy05
    [link] [comments]

    Torn between Ravenhearst or Darkness Falls

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Hi Community :)

    So my friend and I are huge lovers of 7DTD as we've both clocked in about 200~ hours in together but we are kind of bored of the main game and need a new itch to scratch. So we've been having a hard time deciding between Ravenhearst and Darkness Falls. What is the communities opinion on a 2 man server between the 2 mods?

    Thank you all kindly. <3

    submitted by /u/extrokyle
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get all trader unlock quests from a single trader, or do you need to obtain the next trader unlock quest from the trader most recently unlocked?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    I've gotten the quest from the first trader to the second trader and unlocked that second trader. However, my main base is quite close to that first trader, so I'd rather just keep questing from her as opposed to having to go through 10 quests (or whatever it is) from the second, more distant trader to unlock the third, fourth, etc.

    Will that work? Or do I need to do 10 quests for the second trader?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LossMentality
    [link] [comments]

    Finding the spawn location of a person not logged in

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Hi,

    A group of friends has a friendly game going. One of them is not going to make it this week. I'm hoping I can make him spawn in a box next time (as in box him into upgraded wood frame blocks). Is it possible in the logs to identify his coordinates the last time he signed out? I am the server.

    submitted by /u/gaudior2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Parts...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Repairing Gen bank.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    I'm currently in my world trying to set up a trap but it ended up being too far, so my solution was to pick up the generator bank and move it but somehow it got damaged and I can't pick it up without repairing it. I've tried a wrench but no give, is there any other tool out there I can use?

    submitted by /u/BornJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Server

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Anyone running an active pve rp server? Just make switch to pc to play 7dtd

    submitted by /u/monkey-_-spanka
    [link] [comments]

    LF Partner for Darkness Falls Harder modes with zombie addon

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    LF Partner for Darkness Falls Harder modes with zombie addon

    submitted by /u/Bigly2020
    [link] [comments]

    is there a 'slow motion' mod for headshots like Killing Floor?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    google didn't find anything but I was wondering was there a slow motion mod which kicks in when zombies are over-killed like in the FPS game 'Killing Floor'? ie: it affects all player on a multi-player server for just those couple of seconds whenever someone gets a (special) killing shot? The 'special' in this case is either a massive overkill on a zombie or group of zombies triggers the slow motion for a couple of seconds.

    Thank you.

    video example - the slow motion is accompanied by the sound slowing down to match the slow motion:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igN71VVZHIg&ab_channel=BDPERHTHMD

    submitted by /u/gizmomelb
    [link] [comments]

    Red moon with a blade trap, but it didn’t go to plan!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel