• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    We collapsed the highest building in the desert town. This is the result.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Performance tip to whoever needs it

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I returned to 7dtd from my last play at A16/A17. Found that with A19.6 im getting really low frame rate ~30 fps on a 9700K 1070 32GB ram at 1440p... I messed with the settings one by one and found that Shadows consumed 70 fps! I turned them off and now running at ~100fps all other settings maxed

    Just figured I'd share in case someone else is struggling like i was!

    submitted by /u/Julf94
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on the upcoming additions coming with A20?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Best weapon

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    New to hosting a dedicated server

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Hi all...

    I have a few questions about dedicated servers for those who have the knowledge.

    1. I have a AMD 955 X4 @ 3.8Hz w/ 8GBs of RAM. Are those specs good enough for a server? If so, how many people can I host at once?
    2. What quality of life mods would you guys recommend?
    3. If I want to install a HUD skin, would I have to install it server side too?

    Thank you fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/Naturn
    [link] [comments]

    New mod user old player

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I've been playing 7d2d on and off for a few years now and I'm looking for some recommendations for nexus mods to enhance my gameplay, any help would be appreciated. I've got one or two mods already but I'm having trouble sifting through the numerous mods available.

    submitted by /u/IllustriousSherbet45
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to join my server?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    200% loot drops and backpack loss only. I'm fairly new to pc version but have played this game for years. PM me to join.

    submitted by /u/Liampastabake
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestage question

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    How does adding another player at Level 1 to an existing server affect gamestage?

    If I have a solo game and I've finally reached GS 153, and my friend who is level 1 and (presumably) GS 1 joins, does it change GS? And does it raise it, or lower it?

    submitted by /u/lunarobverse00
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for some friends to start a new play-through.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a long term playthrough with 1 - 3 people.

    Some info about me:
    I've been playing 7dtd for a very long time, I am 14, I'm in est timezone, I have a illness that can sometimes stop me from playing, and I have semi-bad internet, but I will be getting insanely fast internet soon.

    If you are playing on dming me, please read the following:

    Mic: Optionable
    Age: 13+
    You gotta be chill
    Please be understanding.
    I usually start the world, but if you want to you can.
    I usually like to play on normal difficulty with a few changes like higher xp gain, but I am open to suggestions!

    Please add me on discord if you're interested: michael jackson#2947

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    Turret doesn't hurt me?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Are turrets, even when targeted at you, supposed to hurt you?

    Like the flash goes off but I take no damage Is that normal? Is it different based on difficulty? Idk

    I just want it to work for the horde

    submitted by /u/JustSomeIdiotonline
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, anyone help a noob with chat integration, they're trying to spawn stuff in, but certain 5hings are not spawning in? Any ideas? Thanks!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    What happened to the Table Saw??

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I know I'm not crazy, wasn't there a yellow Table Saw crafting station used to make various different wooden blocks that weren't in the transmogrify menu for the Wooden Frames? Last night I about had a stroke trying to find it in the Workbench crafting menu before I just gave up and chose a different block to use. Did they remove it, or is it still there and I should seek medical advice about possibly being on the spectrum?

    submitted by /u/AzurLaneandComplain
    [link] [comments]

    Wiring & Electrical questions

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    So I'm messing with electricity, and I was wondering if there was a proper way to wire up battery banks to have multiple banks hooked together that all power each other. I understand that the wattage out is going to be reliant on which one is technically powering stuff, but I haven't been able to get them to charge each other if that makes sense. I.e. the whole Source -> bank 1 -> bank 2 -> bank 3 -> Output does not result in bank 2 charging bank 3 whilst being charged by bank 1 as far as I can tell. Am I just on crack? Am I doing something wrong? Or is the game just being an Alpha?

    submitted by /u/OreoSwordsman
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Energy Cells

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    When you craft energy cells I see that it takes enriched uranium, electrical parts, and forged titanium.

    Does crafting energy cells just give you 1 or do they craft in batches similar to the at a coil battery gives you 50?

    submitted by /u/SwayzeExpress87
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls/ Mods for Linux-Server

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Hi, my friend is running a 7dtd-server on a Linux and we tried the darkness falls mod, but it didn't work. We were stuck on the "receiving and loading configs" screen and the server wasn't even trying to do something 😅

    Do you know a solution or any other mods, which are running good on Linux? I kinda suck in finding any...

    submitted by /u/Lonely_Squirrel5524
    [link] [comments]

    need help right now

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    is this an bug when I loot safes/gun safes/bags I always find pistols bjts shotgun bits and hunting rifle bits but never sniper bits or smg bits or rocket launcher bits need help

    submitted by /u/SeaInvestigator3434
    [link] [comments]

    Look what they done to my base...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Anyone down to play right now?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I haven't played this in a long time and i dont wanna play alone lmao. Anyone care to join?

    submitted by /u/IsaacHD7
    [link] [comments]

    Battery bank confusion...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    So recently i have set up a battery bank and some solar banks with Q4-5 solar cells.

    My batteries get charged during the day just fine but they just don't work. I've connected the battery to my main relay which has all lights connected, but while i was wiring some other stuff with electric fences half of the lights stopped working. I then disconnected the electric posts and the lights were still off, But the batteries were still charged and i had well over the amount of maximum power to power everything in my base. Fast forward like 5 in-game days. And now EVERY light has just stopped working, and yet again, The batteries are still damn charged. Am i missing something about the battery bank?

    submitted by /u/ReadingIsTheMeaning
    [link] [comments]

    POI's with ladders leading to a hatch that you cant climb out of.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    Greetings Survivors.

    I have come across a few random POI's that have ladders leading to unlocked hatches that you cant actually climb out of cos the hatch door blocks the way out.

    Am i just navigating this wrong and you can climb out the top if you face the right way?

    Is this intended design and meant to be another obstacle that youre meant to clear with a pick?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Skuttlebugoce
    [link] [comments]

    Do Traders Drive Darkness Falls Storyline?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    How do we advance the storyline in darkness falls? We may play without traders. Would that interfere with the storyline unfolding? Please no spoilers if you can avoid it, thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/reno1100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel