• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The jiggling tourist

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Trader Rekt

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone else always leave the doors open when they leave Trade Rekt's place with the hope that maybe, just maybe, the zombies will take care of him?

    submitted by /u/LiveJay
    [link] [comments]

    most annoying way to die

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Can you repair potted plants?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    My friends an asshole, and he knows my obsession with potted plants. So, when we went on a mission together, he proceeded to damange all of them and now I cant repair it. Cannot find anything online about it.

    Edit_ yeah i know you can craft them but there is something special about finding them. Its the princilple at this moment

    submitted by /u/Drecorage
    [link] [comments]

    Lootable Tree?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Lootable Tree?

    I have never seen a lootable tree, I questioned God.

    Has anyone else seen this before, or am I just living under a rock

    submitted by /u/patoohie
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing which recipe is already learned/ read.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I find it stupid when i am at the trader to separately check which recipes the trader has to sell and if i already learned that. Is there an indicator which shows directly in the traders inventory if that recipe is already known or not.

    Same thing but when finding recipes in loot. I just spam read everything without knowing.

    Maybe any veterans who have some tips to spare?

    submitted by /u/Sphinx_on_a_plane
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on how yo fix this? I tried clearing all my game files and also not playing with any mods

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Adventures of the Village Idiot

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Do you guys think the structure I made will support all crafting stations plus some boxes on top of it?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    So this is fun...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Improper Shutdown caused my main.ttw and main.ttw.bak to Corrupt, causing my Saved World to not show up as a Load World Option. I didnt have any recent backup but I had a previous one from a year before on my old PC, I Swapped those 2 files and it fixed it and I was able to load my recent save.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    When does the blood moon stop increasing difficulty?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Hey was wondering if/when the blood moon stops getting more difficult? We just survived wave 63 without much difficult in our newly designed defences so wondering if it will get harder or not at 70+

    submitted by /u/BarrelSmash
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game! Just wanna get a feel here, what should I expect?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    As my post says I'm trying to get into the game but I'm not sure where I should start.

    submitted by /u/BlytheHeartsbane1990
    [link] [comments]

    most scares zombie

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Lost 50+ Hours of Work in Prefab Editor...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Lost 50+ Hours of Work in Prefab Editor...

    I've spent A LOT of time building my dream base in 7DTD in the prefab editor. I logged in today after not playing for a month and found that almost my entire build had been wiped... I'm trying to delay feeling crushed until I conclude that recovering the prefab is hopeless.

    I have a feeling that part of the prefab files were over-written with a game update. I am using a number mods so I'm sure that also has something to do with this as well. I'm posting here to see if any of you have had the same problem and if anyone knows how/if I can recover the prefab. I've verified the game files on Steam but the prefab is still overwritten after relaunching the game. I've tried Googling this issue without any success and Ill likely be posting to the 7DTD community forums next.

    I've included a screen shot of what is left of my build and what I am seeing in the command console as soon as I load the prefab.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/uj11ll120mh71.png?width=2056&format=png&auto=webp&s=f264e0ae69e7feec3f2159eba09182f79f3dad96

    submitted by /u/7DTD_6235235
    [link] [comments]

    Guys this is kinda of a diffrent series , let me know what you think about quality, editing and everything else, every comments counts , hope you are having an awesome time xD

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Regarding Seeds

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Every week I see the seed garden posts and I mostly just play Navezgane. Anyone else just kinda prefer that map because it doesn't take forever to generate and also the roads are just lined up better.

    That's a feature I'm stoked for with A20. Streamlined random world gen and street lights and cross walks. I also notice in my random worlds you'll have 3 of the same poi just different tiers stacked together. Like 3 shotgun messiahs and 3 Pass-N-Gas all in one spot but last night I found a "Savage Country" for the first time on Navezgane's map. (I play permadeath and I need to stop because there's still so much of the current Navezgane map I haven't seen.)

    submitted by /u/Impressive-Cobbler90
    [link] [comments]

    Live Stream on Ttich 7 Days to Die Darkness Falls

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/emponeway

    Live Stream tonight 8/15/21 @ 9PM EST Got Next Gaming Server: Darkness Falls with Romero Wandering Zombies.

    submitted by /u/emponeway
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find the augur?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Haven't played since alpha 16 as the title says how fo you find the augur? It seems to not drop as often from the snow zombies

    submitted by /u/kegster34
    [link] [comments]

    Mushroom Farming.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    I'm working on being 100% food stable at my homestead. But I've noticed it takes 2 mushrooms to make 1 seed. Based on the text from the mushroom seed I can't plow and fertilize the soil. So my yield per plant is 2 mushrooms. Did I read this wrong or what can I do to grow a minimum of 3 mushrooms per plant so I can start making veggie stew regularly?

    I'm currently growing them in the basement of my homestead with no lights down there. Also note I'm playing on the PS4 so it's way behind the PC version.

    submitted by /u/Gammic
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps showing this randomly and saves wont load. Please Help

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Game keeps showing this randomly and saves wont load. Please Help

    I have completely wiped the game from my pc and done a reinstall, still does it. Its the same thing that pops up if you hit the F1 button. I can hit the F1 of esc to make it go away but I cant join any games, or start new games. Any ideas how to fix? I am on PC

    https://preview.redd.it/nf3ag5perkh71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=de11e806ea5786fa378152a37efc7334a0bc006a

    submitted by /u/Creegsbled
    [link] [comments]

    hey

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I'm going on an adventure to the desert are there mines in there plus could u give me some.tips to suive there thanks.

    submitted by /u/SeaInvestigator3434
    [link] [comments]

    Server suggestions

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm setting up a server for me and my friend to play on. I drive truck for a living and WiFi isn't allowing us to play peer to peer but we can jump in a server together, any tips on which server to sign up for? We did the 2 day trial on indifferencebroccoli and it wasn't bad but the options were odd and hard to make the game user friendly.

    Looking preferably for one I can upload a custom map to and mod extensively. The most recommended server based on google results charges extra for everything. Want people's experiences and recommendations.

    submitted by /u/GroceryGettr
    [link] [comments]

    I've got a machete

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    how do u make it or do u have to find it

    submitted by /u/SeaInvestigator3434
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel