• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just watch out for Demolishers on horde night.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Natural instinct kicks in and you try to press E when you see a loot bag in real life ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Am I reading this right? You need an anvil to craft an anvil? How the hell do I get an anvil if I can’t make one without an anvil?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    What map is this on? (Sorry for shit quality.)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    mid game build, every time.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    What do you want to see?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    I am hoping to get a few ideas for a video(s) for 7 Days To Die and I was wondering what's content you would really wish to see more of?

    submitted by /u/NaThacoGAME
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to modify wrench

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Pc a19 Recently repaired a pipe wrench and found a better one right after. Tried taking the (mod - color ) slots off and don't have the "modify" option anymore. Scrap object button says I need to remove the mods before scrapping lol. Am I doing something wrong here? The other wrenches all day modify, but this one doesn't even have an option. I tried removing it from my inventory, hot bar, storage box etc.

    submitted by /u/DBAGproductions888
    [link] [comments]

    Every time when i go in the shop i get teleportet back can someone help me(sorry for my bad english) ps4

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Alpha 1

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to play Alpha 1? I've seen videos on youtube on people playing Alpha 1 in the betas the oldest you can acces is alpha 8.8.

    submitted by /u/YannisFrancezu
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to check your gamestage on the Xbox One version?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Hi, I was just wondering if there was a way to check my gamestage on the Xbox One version of 7 Days to Die. I can't seem to find it anywhere, so I was just wondering if it's even a thing on console.

    submitted by /u/Unusual_Sentence_206
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Nitrado server fairly new, anyone?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Vanilla, nomad, on day 30 atm, it's a chill PVE coop sort of thing :D

    submitted by /u/UnWishedJack
    [link] [comments]

    (A19) Modlet to randomize details of in-game zombies?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Been playing Darkness Falls as kind of a first time 7d2d player and have been having a blast. One thing I was wondering, is there a modlet or how easy is it to customize the zombies that spawn? Are most purpose-built or are they rigged more like a player character where somethings can be changed? What I was looking for is something like when a zombie spawns it could randomly be taller or shorter, be male or female, etc. With some higher zombie spawning rates it would be cool to see some variance instead of copies of the identical zombies, ie: biker chicks, male strippers, female soldiers, male lab techs, etc.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ImpressiveMeal1
    [link] [comments]

    help needed with bunker

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    its my first time building a bedrock level bunker and after i had built it a bloodmoon happened and instead of the zombies digging down or pathfinding they literally clipped through the ceiling and rained on me
    does anyone know any ways to prevent this glitch from happening or did i just waste my time transitioning from a fort to a bunker

    i wonder if this happened because i havent put proper roof tiles down yet.

    submitted by /u/Aliensquid123
    [link] [comments]

    Random and Odd Frame Rate Drops Alpha 19.6

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Just been noticing random, odd, and really an unexplained reason for frame drops. I'm currently on day 79 in my world and just been noticing these frame rate drops after Day 77 for no reason... I'm clearing out a Crack a Book building and for like a minute or two I'm getting 20 fps then all of a sudden it goes back to normal on the third floor as morning hits. I didn't have any lag during the horde night but after there was so I'm not sure.

    Same with my home could be on the second floor and it's near 20 to 30 fps but if I'm on the first floor or move away from it returns to normal.

    I turned off SSAO, Sun Shafts, and Reflected Shadows to see if that's it. I mean my graphics card is a RTX 2080TI with 11gb so I have no idea it's just odd and random. I was running perfectly fine on my custom ultra settings before, and I generally average around 60 to 61 fps normally.

    submitted by /u/Tmacster1
    [link] [comments]

    PS5

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Hey, I play console with a few friends and obviously it's well behind the PC version. Only just started playing again after a while. Any ideas if there will be an significant updates anytime soon? Thanks 🕺🏻

    submitted by /u/Darylonps4
    [link] [comments]

    Any one else got this problem?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    I just got my self a new A50 headset and decided to play a game of 7daystodie with my friends
    and i found out that when i enter snow bioms i can only hear the wind on my right ear

    is that a game ''feature'' or is it my headset that need to be turned in for a new one?
    anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Astro379
    [link] [comments]

    Couch Window server

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone!. If anyone would like to Join Couch Window 7day Server, for A blend of our own created server sided mods (meaning no downloads needed) , we would love to share our experiences with you. DM me for more details if interested. We leave politics out of gaming, just good old friendly atmosphere of gamer's.

    IP: 172.96.164.19 Port: 26900

    Discord : https://discord.gg/fVAsQthE

    PvE Only. What are you waiting for!?

    submitted by /u/MickiddyMichael
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel