• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday


    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The new Lab tech zombie looks very cool.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I frickin hate screamers

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Wait i was under the impression you can use motion sensors to keep turrets off until you need them?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    But i'm looking at my generator and it's drawing full power even with the turrets off?

    EDIT: NEVERMIND IM AN IDIOT

    i forgot to set the duration lmao it's "always" by default 😅

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    22 in the military and 7dtd has been holding my attention for a while now I just don't have anyone to play with. Preferably 18+ and doesn't matter experience level. Just want some people down to grind and make some friends.

    submitted by /u/Xclusive_Legend314
    [link] [comments]

    We had a staredown...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    What settings/mods needed or change to pretend i have friends.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    I basically want twice as long. Kind of like if i had a buddy clearing houses/looting while i mine resources/build base. Is there a penalty to just (cheating) the time of day so i have twice as long? Do the baddies get stronger as i do? Im a noob go easy on me.

    submitted by /u/raspyputin
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to Die- East Coast - PVE - Come join !

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Hello all ! !

    Looking for about 1 or 2 more people to join our group ! There are two of us right now ( u/cyberzYT started the group and I'm reaching out). He likes building and I like scavving so we're preferably looking for another scaver or farmer and another builder or farmer!

    We're going to be playing a vanilla game on a Nitrogen made map with basic settings. We can increase them if things get boring.

    DM either one of us to join !

    If not, happy hunting !

    submitted by /u/DizzyMTL1
    [link] [comments]

    I sampled 7 days to die

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    7 Days to Die Undead Legacy Stream!!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/emponeway

    Live Stream tonight 8/18/21 @ 9PM EST

    7 Days to Die: Undead Legacy with Romero Wandering Zombies.

    submitted by /u/emponeway
    [link] [comments]

    Spike Traps - Darkness Falls

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if placing spike traps upside down still causes them to damage anything walking over them?

    submitted by /u/Steve_78_OH
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting to survive on horde night (Audio capture was corrupted)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Is there any mod that expands on tool and weapon modifications?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Daily Ps4 Group

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Hello peoples. Currently looking for an everyday group that like to play on a medium to high difficulty. I currently get on for about 3-4 hours or maybe more haha. Am a night owl. But yeah just wanting to build and survive for a really long time. No duplicating please. Want the game to be more chill and get things done..

    submitted by /u/TheBearsClaWs
    [link] [comments]

    Built a New PC, Game Shuts PC Down

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Built a new PC recently. Most games run flawlessly, with very little issue. However, 7 Days will absolutely not run. It will sometimes start, run for a bit without issue, then my computer suddenly restarts. No error message, no blue screen, computer just restarts itself. Never lasts more than 10-20 mins. At other times, the computer will immediately restart when I try and start the game.

    I've monitored CPU temps - they're usually at around 70C when it fails. My understanding is that this isn't very high, and I have games that run hotter, that I've run for hours longer. I also have over 1000 hours of 7 Days on my old PC, with vastly inferior specs.

    Has anyone else ever had this issue / have any fixes?

    submitted by /u/boxsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    Can it be zombie-proofed with just wood?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    1000 Cactus Plants Vs Horde Night

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Looking for more people

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    A buddy and I are in day 50 and its pretty much at a point where he has to be away all the time and I have to be home all the time, so we are looking for some more people to join up with us. We have plenty of weapons, armor, vehicles etc so you can just gear up and start doing what you like doing.

    We DO have a few lighter mods, stuff to add some new zombies, things like that. The only 2 I think you would need are Neopolitan and Bdubyah's Vehicles All In One. The zombie one is server side.

    We use discord if that changes anything.

    So yeah, if you are intetested or have any questions let me know. Would love to get a few more people in here with us.

    submitted by /u/NecroKnightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Can't craft Concrete Stairs

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    For some reason, Concrete Stairs are nowhere to be found in my crafting menu. I'm playing Darkness Falls, by the way. Does anyone have any idea why this is the case? I can craft concrete mix, and I have just created hundreds of concrete blocks. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Xzenia91
    [link] [comments]

    weird fake generation bug

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    weird fake generation bug

    so i have been playing 7 days for about 40 hours and i dont know how to fix this issue i am also on my server is there any way to fix this without deleting the world or anything like that.

    https://preview.redd.it/9g0oenpyb5i71.png?width=1855&format=png&auto=webp&s=c2e4f2095651177628669d97af19c2822c0271de

    submitted by /u/No-Nose8105
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] 18m Looking for some people to play 7 Days with

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Hi, as the title says I'm an 18 y/o dude looking to play some 7 Days regularly (Everyday or most days) and just have some fun. I got some decent experience with the game so no worries there. My time zone is EST.

    DM me or comment if you'd like to start a group or if you have a group or something, cheers!

    submitted by /u/CyberzYT
    [link] [comments]

    Im not too smart, help me Mod

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    What is a server side mod? I'm trying to play with my friend online and mod our world which I'm hosting, but I know not all mods work for that situation. Which terms should I look for and avoid?

    submitted by /u/MERCALAT0R
    [link] [comments]

    Oh the devastation

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    I was putting the finishing touches on my base after finally building a chemistry station, workbench, forge, and a ton of storage boxes to hold everything Ive collected.... but the last window collapsed the whole thing losing me allllll my stuff. I messed up.

    submitted by /u/TheAlexPlus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel