• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    it kills me...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Gone reduced to atoms. Like why don't they just make them reusable and harder to find instead?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Thought I was ready for the 16kmx16km maps in Darkness Falls then got my first Opening Trade Routes quest.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Undead Legacy?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    What does the mod include? I've heard mixed review of it feeling more of a job than a game. Opinions?

    submitted by /u/bbygcasseeh
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with extra crucibles?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Title. There once was a time I would have killed to find one. Now I'm on day 190ish and I have like 6 extra crucibles sitting in storage. I can't sell them (no sell price), I couldn't smelt them, and I can't scrap them. Wtf do I do with all these crucibles?

    submitted by /u/ClinkyDink
    [link] [comments]

    Our defensive area, a.k.a, "The Batting Cage"

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed increased lagging/FPS drops since 19.6 came out?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    As title states, since 19.6 came out I've noticed my game lagging more whenever more than 5 or so zombies are rendered at the same time (during horde nights and when going through larger POIs). I was wondering if this was something others are experiencing, or if it might be an issue with my computer hardware. Any feedback is appreciated on whether others have noticed anything similar!

    submitted by /u/FloppyCat14
    [link] [comments]

    having friends on and off whenever?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    is there a way to make it so my friend(s) can log in anytime, even if im not online ?

    Ive noticed on his profile, i have to wait for him to log on to play.

    im trying to make a fresh file so we can both get on even if one is not logged in.

    is that even a thing we can do?

    submitted by /u/xferminx
    [link] [comments]

    Crucible Find Gamestage related?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    So I'm doing a no trader playthrough which has been an interesting way to play thus far. Day 24, Gamestage maybe 75. Since buying the crucible or schematic is not a possibility, I'm trying to determine if finding it in loot has a certain level of rarity associated to it. I know it's usually a tough find, but is it gamestage related? Does it have a higher chance of showing up past gamestage 100 or a given number?

    submitted by /u/jilubit
    [link] [comments]

    Would You Guys Like Dead Island/Dying Light Style Combat?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Not necessarily a suggestion as I'm sure the devs are planning a combat update miles down the road, but have you guys ever thought about how fun it would be to have that weighty, physics based fighting system that Dead Island has? Big, wide strokes and more stagger would make combat satisfying as hell, on top of being able to cut or break limbs would be heavenly. Not to mention it'd make higher difficulties feel less spongey and overwhelming, or allow an increase in the volume of undead one can deal with without cheese tactics.

    Just shooting the shit. What are your opinions?

    submitted by /u/Kennethern
    [link] [comments]

    How does multiplayer work if you rent a server?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    I have a friend that wants to play and I was thinking about renting a server, so we can progress if the other person can't play.

    Does time still pass if no one is online?

    What happens if you have separate bases and one person if offline?

    What about if you share a base and one person is online?

    submitted by /u/ewas86
    [link] [comments]

    Itching for A20 (any news)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I don't want to be another person asking when it's coming out, but... when is it coming out?

    My actual question is, when it does, will it be experimental and not stable? And If it is, can I play experimental and be safe for when stable comes out (ie no wipe or loss of progress)

    submitted by /u/WinterNight299
    [link] [comments]

    I need friends. wanna be one?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    So basically I'm looking for 4 people to join my world because I have 1 person already and I kinda have these rules to spice it up a little. 1 only teams of two. 2 Traders and one specific area in the map are safe zones (you cant kill in there). 3 right now (the moment I'm type this out) were on day 6 and after the blood moon I'm making it 5 days instead of 7. Add me on steam:1118865487

    submitted by /u/Shadow_pigeon
    [link] [comments]

    Sledge turrets

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Quick question. I have used robotic sledges a number of times in the past, and they are great for hordes or clearing poi's. Recently I noticed lights emanating from the sledge. Have they always had these or is this an update with one of the recent alphas?

    Maybe I am going mad, but I swear they never used to have a light!?

    submitted by /u/pafcmatt
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland night hordes

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    I've jumped into Undead Legacy after not playing any 7 days for a little while, early alpha 19 maybe.

    The night time horde in the wasteland in no joke. I was wondering if this is cause of the Undead Legacy or if this was just the way night time in the wasteland is now a days.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Mime_PhD
    [link] [comments]

    Game play 7 Days to Die - s04e42 - Blade and Towel - 7daysbadger (alpah1...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Compilation of my dumbass moments this past week...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Building electric fence to protect the base

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Help with combining mods.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some help with the mod loader I'm playing with the darkness falls mod and I tried to add spherii -core just for the lock picking mod that makes it like skyrims lockpicking instead of just a chance. Anyways it didn't work or even load. So how can I get this mod to work with darkness falls without all of the other crap shpereii-core comes with or just a standalone Skyrimesque lockpick mod

    submitted by /u/Schismexe
    [link] [comments]

    A curious question i just thought of

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Are those demon spawn things still in the game? I used to play on console now on pc, but i still haven't seen them. They were naked, taller, almost a green skin, and would find you and absolutely shit on you. I remember emptying my shotgun into it and it kept coming and i wanted to know if ill ever experience that on pc

    submitted by /u/Grand-North4314
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel