• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop zombies from spawning inside my walled-off base?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    So I have walled off a large area, and am now in the process of replacing the dirt within it with flagstone. Am I correct in thinking this will stop zombies from spawning inside my base, as there will be no natural area for the zombies to spawn, as the land will be entirely player made?

    Asking as I'd prefer to know now before I continue further with this.

    Many thanks for any help guys

    submitted by /u/apogno
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone’s normal game settings?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    So I'm just wondering what everyone's game settings usually are? I.e 60min day cycle or 30min day cycle and stuff like that. I play vanilla version just incase the matters and just moved from ps4 to PC a few months ago so not a total noob but also not someone who can get a bike built in 7 days lmao.

    submitted by /u/Ezilious
    [link] [comments]

    any idea on what the these blocks are?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    My friend had 4 perk points upon level up to level 2, and I only had 1? I am the host.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    A bit confused. Why did he had so many perk points off the bat compared to me? We are both new to the game. New world. New characters. We leveled up and he got 4 points and I got 1. After level 2 he's only been getting one point (me too).

    submitted by /u/ParallelTony
    [link] [comments]

    how can i kill this bear easily

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    Y’all know what’s coming.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Hi everyone , hope you are having an awesome time. just a quick quiz here. What modpack/overhaul mod you would love to play or which mod seems more appealing to you ?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Thanks a lot for stopping by to vote and for your time , wish you the very best you bunch of legends

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sphy-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Circle fits in the square

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    machine gunner perks

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Ok so, how does it work? it says it adds stamina for every shot hit but it surely doesn't seem like it since i should be drowning in stamina if I am supposed to get 4-5 stamina for each shot hit.... it doesn't seem to be the case. Does anyone know exactly how it works? or is it broken and not working properly?

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    250?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Suggestion for achievements

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    The PvP achievements block out many if not most players from getting all achievements.

    I suggest that when they add hostile human npcs in 5 years or however long it takes, they change the achievements for killing players into achievements for killing humans.

    submitted by /u/Ezzypezra
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody help me with downloading mods?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Can i ask if you can help me with downloafing mods because i want to play War3zuk mods with my friend who don't know too how to download mods so please if you can

    submitted by /u/Fafronak
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Neverending horde night

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    So, we were just doing our day 28 horde night, and it was going OK (mostly). Then daytime hit, and we thought we could start cleaning up. Except...zombies kept coming. For the next 8-ish hours in-game, we had random zombies (a lot were screamers, but not all of them) start spawning 200-300 meters out from our base. And they weren't being spawned by screamers, because this was happening each time without a screamer screaming.

    Has anyone experienced something like this before? I get the screamers spawning in hordes, but we literally had 20-30 zombies spawn in after daytime hit (and after we were able to get out of our base to go look around), not including screamer spawned hordes.

    submitted by /u/Steve_78_OH
    [link] [comments]

    Need help understanding resource nodes underground

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    As I was playing the game I found a little desert area and found so much oil shade but I also found over 3,000 nitrate in one area. Are resources found underground specific to certain biomes or is it only oil shade?

    submitted by /u/sythelivesagain
    [link] [comments]

    Friend wants to play with twitch integration off and max difficulty, has anyone tried this ?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    First thing I want to say is I do NOT want to do this but we were planning to start a new game with a new friend. I have played with max difficulty and wasn't a fan. Sprinting zombies with little healing and weak weapons was impossible, but I was playing this alone. My friend wants to do this AND turn off twitch integration off so people will be able to spawn bears and wolves and everything in between. I think it's going to be totally impossible but he's convinced with 3 people we can do it.

    I mean I like a challenge but this seems like it would be way too much going on. Anyone have experience or any thoughts about this ?

    Edit: sorry I meant to put twitch integration PROGRESSION off

    submitted by /u/incomingcmin
    [link] [comments]

    Infestation problem

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Ok so my friends were assholes and to make them suffer i spawned a ton of chickens on them. Most were killed but probably 2-300 escaped the initial slaughter and are now roaming around the immediate vicinity of the base causing massive lag. Killall command didnt get them is there a way to efficiently dispose of my pest problem without hunting down every chicken? We also get an average of 5fps around base currently.

    submitted by /u/DapperestDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Class Blank Class Paper Asset Name

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the giveself command to spawn the class paper? I can't seem to find a list of the console commands specifically for darkness falls anywhere. I'm trying to spawn a second/third/etc class book. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Docsadao
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of permadeath mods where can also "buy" back your friend after they have died?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Per title. Does anyone know if this exists or maybe a close alternative?

    submitted by /u/terminatorsbum
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Mod Wont Go Past initializing World

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    as the title says I cant get the mod past this point of creating a world/loading into a server/hosting a server.
    I've never run this mod before and I've Tried the following:
    -Reinstalling game
    -reinstalling mod
    -redownloading and installing mod
    -changing settings
    -deleting all worlds and trying again
    -generating my own world

    7d2d Will run and work on its own but not when the mod is installed

    any help would be appreciated GLHF

    submitted by /u/real_dom78
    [link] [comments]

    Sledgehammer perks.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    It has probably been asked before. But why are there none sledgehammer perks? We can put points into many ways of surviving and killing and also gain related perks, but not with sledgehammer. Darn shame imo.

    submitted by /u/ManFrom5k
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest time taken to complete all tier 5 quests?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Ok so I am talking about standard difficulty(nomad) and 60 minute days. I was just rushing quests in my latest playthrough until I realized that i completed all quests on day 26. What's the fastest time u guys have taken to complete all the quests?

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel