• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "I can't believe how stupid I am sometimes" - screenshot, 2021, me. (Explanation in comments)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    First minute of the game.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I'm an idiot.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Bought the game back in May of 2021, have played over 1,100 hours, and only today realized that the little tiny book icon in the upper left of skill books and schematics tells you whether or not you have read another copy already. If it's open, you've read it before. Sometimes I wonder how I manage to tie my own shoelaces in the morning.

    submitted by /u/RobinaFoubister
    [link] [comments]

    I suddenly heard some explosion lol

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Always learn from your friends mistakes

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I love watching zombies

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    What's your favorite POI to make a base?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Since we used to play on the ps4 and our go to was the police station, even our early pc game we went for a police station. We're in a parking garage now and it's doing fairly well too! Easy to funnel zombies and plenty of place to build. What is your favorite place to hunker down and why?

    submitted by /u/reddeadfriend101
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my first base

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Is there a faster way to make cement? Sitting in the cement mixer for hours pressing w is mind numbing lmao. I just need enough for a perimeter around where I'm going to build & the space is quite large so this is really killing me. Can you buy them from traders or anything??

    submitted by /u/Obsessivedepressiv3s
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls large map 2

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Anybody know where the bunkers are and where eve is? I've been searching for hours and can't find any of them

    submitted by /u/Foxyloli
    [link] [comments]

    Community town servers?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    I used to play on a PVE server that had a little community area where people were building a town together. Any servers like that one? It shut down last year.

    submitted by /u/romjombo
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon in DF

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Currently rocking all vanilla weapons on day 100+ because I have no idea what modded weapons is the best to invest in, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/GhxstX0
    [link] [comments]

    Default UI for Undead Legacy?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get the vanilla UI? I really enjoy undead legacy but I can't get used to the menus unfortunately

    submitted by /u/Slee252117
    [link] [comments]

    Scared the shit out of me, almost dropped my controller, didn't even see him lmao

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    Can't find trader Caitlin

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I'm at level 5 for quests, and no matter how many of them I do, when I check for special jobs to find a new trader, it does give me a trader, but it's never Caitlin or the other one I've forgotten the name of. I've looked all over the burnt biome, I've finally managed to make anti-radiation pills and I've looked all over the wasteland biome, and still no luck. I've found the advanced bunker in the wasteland, but not the one in the burnt one (the one that is on a flat piece of land with a water well that you have to climb down).

    My quests do send me in the wasteland, so by that logic, I should have gotten a trader route to her, right? I'm playing on the very small map 1 if that makes any difference. Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Pennywhack
    [link] [comments]

    Join imbrokeannojob. Looking for more players. Pc version

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Question about bloodmoons

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Can you just run/drive/fly away from everything without any problems instead of trying to defend some place?

    submitted by /u/ObiRonPierogi2
    [link] [comments]

    Was wondering why my fps got so low O_O

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    Darkness Falls quest progression

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Tried searching for an answer, sorry if this is a re-ask! Is there a secret to reaching tier 2 quests in DF? I did enough tier 1 at first trader to get quest to open trade route to second trader. Rode my bike 4km over to that chap only to get tier 1 quests there too. Went ahead and did a couple quests both there and at the first trader, they are all still tier 1.

    What am I missing?

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/SozeHB
    [link] [comments]

    need some darkness falls help.. please

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    So, I built a massive underground base. Looking really nice. I decided to make an elevator after seeing it in the metal workbench. So, I dug a 5x5 shaft to bedrock, took me about an hour. ... my base is at bedrock.
    I put the elevator ground piece down fine, but when I try to put a floor piece down it says that it's the wrong elevator. Now, I can place the floor piece down anywhere else.. even in my base and on the surface, but not at the top of the shaft where I want it. Any ideas?
    I've wired the ground piece to my generator, so it has power.

    submitted by /u/Ragnarock1982
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t like the new zombie models in a20 but this would make them cool

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I started playing this game for zombie survival. Not fantasy monsters. I don't even like the green radiation zombies.

    What WOULD make them cool is add on a simple world event that would work the same on any map.

    1 A reactor or lab would be placed on every map in a random location.

    2 either a random timer goes off, players tamper with and cause the facility to explode. Mid to late game, random timer

    3 After the explosion there is a radiation zone there and THEN we see the freaky models as part of game and world progression.

    /2cents

    submitted by /u/SteelMarshal
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot use 'e' to open chest or interact with anything

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    In my friend's server on darkness falls and while i was in a chest he shut the server down. Now it doesnt let me interact with anything or open anything. If i try to go into the trader it forces me to stare at the trader wherever i go like its aimbot and doesnt let me do anything until i close the game. Ive tried restarting the game, my pc, the server, etc and nothing works. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/spoopymaninthevan
    [link] [comments]

    Preparing To Build A Base

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Looking for 1-2 players for our Server

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Preferably german but it's also okay if not, i'm not sure about configurations yet (except nomad difficulty) but i would like to add the "Action skills" mod.

    Anyway have a nice day and hope to see you in-game :)

    submitted by /u/7DaysAddictedLmao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel