• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I still miss the old iron spikes :(

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    How long does it take to generate a new world?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I just started a world like last week, and I swear it took 3 hours to finish. Granted I was alt-tabbed watching YouTube for a lot of it, but it took way longer than I remembered from before. Just wondering because I'm making a new world now. I was on day 15 just now and I died to a landmine in the paper factory 🤦‍♂️

    Also, yes i use a HDD

    submitted by /u/mean_bird2
    [link] [comments]

    Still has that new horde base smell. (Darkness Falls Mod, slow game on 80% xp, zombie horde upped, 180 minute days.) Still needs pill boxes but it will do as is. No console, no cheats.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell happened? Just reinstalled the game and went to make a character and this happens, no matter what I do. Nothing fixes this. Any ideas?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Best melee weapon in game?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Assume quality 6, all the best mods in the game and sex trex + books read.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    Designed a new base, quite pleased with how I incorporated underground parking.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    New yo 7days

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I'm starting to build a base n I have a layout of wooden frames that I've upgraded to reinforced wood I want to upgrade it more to cobblestone but It won't let me because I'm still missing an ingredient anybody know what I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/PotnaP6
    [link] [comments]

    Countdown till new A20 dev stream!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Countdown - A20 Dev Stream Series Lathan hosts Richard & Joel Huenink (Wed, 9 PM CST) - http://twitch.tv/fubar_prime (28 hours from now)

    submitted by /u/Tegmark
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after break. What's new?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I took a small break (6-8 months, I think) and started playing again from old save. Instantly I'm attacked by fat zombie dragging his leg, crawling zombie and zombie dog. Dead.

    What the hell happened here... Did they add new zombie types and what is the AI like at the moment? Can they still sense you even if you're 100m underground?

    submitted by /u/LivingDeadNoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Probably a dumb question but...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    New-ish to 7 days and I'm wondering.

    Say my friend hosts a game, and I get offline at lvl 6 game stage but he stays on and say he levels up to stage 11.

    When we play again, will I encounter lvl 11 zombies or will it balance out for both of us?

    submitted by /u/CallMeJeanz
    [link] [comments]

    I Feel Like I'm Missing Out

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I have only played 7D2D on Xbox but I'm noticing that you guys on PC have things like a Desert Eagle, M60, spears, and compound bows, and those are all things that I wish I could have on the console version. What are some other things that console is missing out on, and will console ever the same content as the PC version does? I probably could have structured that question a little better but that's the best my smooth brain could come up with.

    submitted by /u/SettonsTheName
    [link] [comments]

    Batteries deleted themselves from battery bank?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    I loaded 4 batteries into my battery bank to power lights in my base, connected all the wiring, everything worked fine. Logged for maybe 15 minutes, came back to see my lights where not on, opened the bank and it is empty, batteries didn't just list charge, they're completely gone. I'm on single player btw. anyone experienced this?

    submitted by /u/fireface33
    [link] [comments]

    Trader recipes DF

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the different recipes are for each trader in darkness falls??

    submitted by /u/Sad-Description-9163
    [link] [comments]

    What are these things? Can I use them for something?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Stealth Mechanics

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    So, I will start a new hardcore (one life) playthrough on which I cannot spend nights in my base, max difficulty, nightmare speed and I have to use a full stealth build (no noise armor). I understand there are MANY thing unbalanced with stealth and that its really weak rn. How would foi guys go about doing this? What are some important stealth mechanics I need to keep in mind? How would you handle horde nights? Also, how many days do you think I'll last?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Holiday3690
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to disable the annoying yellow glow when using the wire tool?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I was trying to wire up a turret and found it very difficult because the area I was working in already has lots of electric items (lights, relays, etc) and the whole screen is that bright-ass yellow which I find to be very offensive to the eyes! Is there any method to disable this?

    submitted by /u/jnelsoninjax
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else just love doing this?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Need a PC guru that is a 7D2D fan

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm a 7D2D fan that doesn't want to waste any more time on console. I bought the steam version of 7d2d for my laptop, but I need something better.

    So I'm asking, is there a computer out there that I can order online from a reputable dealer. It can be Best Buy, Amazon or a PC dealer that does online orders, that is price between $800 to $1000. All I'm gonna be playing is 7d2d on a controller.

    TLDR: want a computer to just play 7d2d with no problems. Computer noob so stats dont mean anything to me.

    Thank you for any referrals

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    Custom map using real world topography?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Is there a way to feed real-world data into the height map used when generating a map? Like could I find a digital terrain model of my town and load it in and then edit the biomes to be appropriate for the real world? (i.e. place snow biome on top of mountains, indicate where cities should be, etc)? If there isn't there really should be. Could be pretty fun to create something similar to your own home town in-game and then fight zombies there. :)

    submitted by /u/-rba-
    [link] [comments]

    Cattle gates

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Does anybody else wish that there are cattle gates for the zombies. Something that doesn't stop them but just deters them to find another path.

    submitted by /u/mfryer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel