• Breaking News

    Monday, January 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - January 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - January 21, 2019


    Modded Monday - January 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Farming and building modlet! Giving some life to the lands around our bases.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 07:48 AM PST

    What should I be doing at night time besides hiding inside a base?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 05:55 PM PST

    I'm new to the game and whenever its night, I just sit inside because the run speed of zombies is insane ( also harder ones spawn, I think? ) anything I should be doing besides nothing? Anything helps.

    submitted by /u/surpremed
    [link] [comments]

    How should I prevent cave-ins in an underground base?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 03:23 PM PST

    I made a big underground's base and didn't place any pillars. My brother had a base above me that was pretty big but didn't use a lot of materials and was pretty open. After helping me finish my base he fell to his death and spawned in his. The main part of his base collapsed. I was trying to set up pillars and fixing the hole when he broke a single block and now my whole base doesn't have a roof and his doesn't exist. Is there a secret technique to keep it from collapsing.

    TLDR: my underground base no longer has a roof due to a cave-in and my brother is now homeless (in game)

    We're also on creative mode and mostly experimenting

    submitted by /u/Time4Waah
    [link] [comments]

    Faster 4x4

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 10:49 AM PST

    I changed the speed of the 4x4 this weekend and it's down right fun to drive around now. If you go too bast around a corner or over a hill, you can actually lose control. It can even skid around corners. I find myself actually looking for jumps and places to drive now instead of getting frustrated with how slow it was.

    I highly recommend the change if you are playing single player. Just remember to pack repair kits.

    submitted by /u/FlatusGiganticus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a *BOOOOM* .. is there a way to turn down the *CRRRAAACK BOOOOM* .. volume of the thunderclaps?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Microstutters indoors in 17.1

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 08:30 PM PST

    This is the first time ive ever had issues with stuttering or lag since alpha 1... 17.1 is unplayable in any larger POI the microstutters fighting more than +5 zombies is game breaking. I lowered the specs as low as possible and my rig is good overclocked 6600k to 4.2 and an 8gb rx580. I've never has any issues before.. Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/Quinnna
    [link] [comments]

    Doing quests together - Is it bugged? When sharing a quest it disappears for party members once we get to the objective

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 02:16 PM PST

    We're in a party and click share quest.

    Basically what happens is that when you get to the objective area it sorts of loads the quest event it seems? As that happens everybody in my party loses the quest.

    Anyone else got the same? It was a fetch quest and some others I don't remember the type of.

    Or is there a difference between solo quests that are shareable, and special "group quests"?

    submitted by /u/nikkle2
    [link] [comments]

    JSS: Scavenging and Perk system mod for A17 (now with Starter Classes)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 02:48 PM PST

    Do smashed cars explode?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 07:21 PM PST

    Basically the title. I came across a little base thing that has a lot of smashed cars used as a fence. I know the regular lootable cars will explode, just wasn't sure about these. I think they have about 1000 hit points on them.

    submitted by /u/c4ch3rp00p
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with controlling lots of screamer hordes

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 07:14 PM PST

    I've seen a lot of people mention if you need to farm a lot of experience you need to have a constant stream of screamers. How do you go about that? And by that I mean staying alive . How do you stop dogs from maiming you from behind and cops vomiting in your face? Also do you have one screamer constantly following you around or many?
    One cool thing I found out is you can have say 8 campfires surrounding a log and throw water in the log directly above the campfires. This will throw water everywhere around the log stopping if not all most of the campfires without the need to set them off one at a time. Rather useful if you want to stop the endless streaming of screamers.

    submitted by /u/Hollowprime
    [link] [comments]

    The most glorious entrance to the "throne" room of our castle.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 10:18 PM PST

    7 Days to Die - s02e11 Short kill vid

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 05:32 PM PST

    How in God's name are you supposed to deal with zombie dogs early in the game!?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 01:40 PM PST

    So I'm on the default difficulty setting in A17, and I can't eeem to find any guns for the life of me. I only have my bow and my Iron reinforced club. I just died because I saw a zombie dog, and tried to kill it. Headshot, sneak bonus, steel arrow, didn't kill it. Power attack to the head. Didn't kill it. A second power attack to the head. It dies, I die from bleeding. What am I supposed to do? They're everywhere!

    submitted by /u/IdiotGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Eating does nothing

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 08:53 PM PST

    I am 90 in game minutes until the blood moon and eating is doing nothing against my fullness. Has anyone else gotten this? Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/AngryLittleGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with game crashing since the last update.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Like the title says, since the last update came out I've been crashing alot. I verified the files and I've reset my pc. Is there anything else I should try to help with this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/themanwithnoplann
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally bailed from my gyrocopter to my death. The copter stayed floating in mid-air. Has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 11:02 AM PST

    Yeeeaah... so... I accidentally jumped out of my helicopter and died. I had enough time falling to type to my server that I was falling to my death lol. It was pretty funny. When I returned to the site of my death I discovered my copter floating where I jumped out. Had to build a tower of nearly 100 frames to get back to it. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Azurafox
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Texture Bug

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I have a weird issue where some of my textures look fine, but others don't.
    https://i.imgur.com/4QYvOsr.png
    A good example is the above screenshot of my character's upper half with a "hi-res" texture, and my lower half with a "lo-res" texture.

    Game reloads, settings changes, nothing seems to fix this. Anyone have an idea of the cause?

    Other objects affected that come to mind are like, the still-packaged loot containers, such as Shamway or Shotgun Messiah crates, before breaking the wood exterior.

    submitted by /u/vandanna
    [link] [comments]

    Cant get more than 50fps on even lowest settings?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Alpha 17.

    I have a gtx 1060 6gb, a ryzen 5 2600. 240Gb SDD, and 16gb ram. I can't get more than 50fps at all even on the lowest settings, is there something wrong with my game?

    submitted by /u/vBlaydon
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to make lasers brighter?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 06:02 PM PST

    The laser attachment doesnt seem to be bright enough. Anyone know a way to make it brighter?

    submitted by /u/sealsfood
    [link] [comments]

    Oil shale, still in the desert?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Were running out of cars and it doesn't look like gas barrels respawn like loot so I started digging a strip mine in the desert biome, read that's where it is.

    Just want to know if I'm digging in the right spot, or if I'm just unlucky, I've found iron, lead, and nitrate, but can't seem to find oil shale

    This is the mine I've been doing:

    https://youtu.be/xNUakAZ7iLw

    Just keep at it I guess?

    submitted by /u/StrangeHand
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD ACHIEVEMENTS

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 05:38 PM PST

    My 7DTD achievements aren't unlocking, anyone know why this is ? 🤔😕😫

    submitted by /u/R3DDR0S3
    [link] [comments]

    Faster vehicles mod?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 04:38 PM PST

    Is there any mods I can download too make my vehicles faster?

    submitted by /u/vBlaydon
    [link] [comments]

    My Melee Base doesn't work any longer.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 05:05 AM PST

    I Presume the AI changes are responsible, the zombies just attack my walls now, even if they are harder to get through then following a clear spiral through to me in the middle.

    This used to be my solution to not cheesing this game - is there a melee base that still works which doesn't rely on making zombies fall through half blocks etc?

    submitted by /u/Enviousdeath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel