• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 30, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - January 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there little fellow

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Wishlist: POIs that are structurally stable. That hole in the water used to be a boat.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Just a few questions

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 07:01 PM PST

    1. What should I first level into? I find myself seeing most of everything pretty useful but I don't know what is the best.

    2. Do higher difficulties change the game that much or just make zombies stronger? I feel like if you're playing on a harder difficulty you're going to be getting better loot.

    3. How rare are zombie loot drops?

    4. Is it worth regularly using a gun? I'm not to sure if doing so would just attract 5 more zombies.

    submitted by /u/NathanKay35
    [link] [comments]

    new to game

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 04:48 PM PST

    i enjoy this game but idk how to even get far in this game and would enjoy in having someone play with me and teach me more about this game

    discord- FatSacks#5311

    steam- https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaddysFatSacks/

    submitted by /u/Daddysfatsacks
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble transfering characters to new map.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:01 PM PST

    As the title says, me and some friends are wanting to copy our characters to navezgane to utilize the roads as a race track, but i cant get the data to transfer properly. I had us log on on to the new server first, because i read thats what your supposed to do. Then I shut down the server and copied the player folder from the old server to the new. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/sealsfood
    [link] [comments]

    Gunpowder in A17.1

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 10:18 PM PST

    How has everybody been farming for gunpowder in A17? I'm currently around level 70 on day 19 and am still having issues finding large amounts of coal and nitrate to craft gunpowder and haven't found much of it looting either. At this point it just seems like looting is more efficient to find ammo vs making it.

    submitted by /u/Spicyohio
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Navezgane map size.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Wife wants to know if we can increase the size of the Navezgane map to 8k x 8k.

    submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
    [link] [comments]

    Video: Jayick's Awesome Farming & Animal Breeding & Cooking Modlet A17!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:48 PM PST

    Level 6 Fun Times

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 06:13 AM PST

    What are your recommended mods for Alpha 17 since no major Overhaul are out?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Having fun playing major overhaul mod Darkness Falls (Not the author)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Since last week I've been playing the Darkness Falls mod ( https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?80827-Darkness-Falls-They-mostly-come-out-at-night&highlight=cement ). It's been a lot of fun, combining elements from A16, A17, Valmod, Starvation and (I think) War of the Walkers. If you're getting tired of vanilla I highly recommend this mod. There are a few bugs but I've been able to work around any issues with the help of the forum above where the author is pretty active.

    I realize this should like a shill job, but I promise I have no connection to the mod/author other than being a fan. My favorite mod remains War of the Walkers, but I haven't seen any updates regarding when/if it's going to come out for A17.

    If you guys have questions about the mod, I'll do my best to answer them here.

    submitted by /u/mindcrack
    [link] [comments]

    Bugs are getting ridiculous at this point

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Just died to leaving my bicyle. Somehow I got stunned,dropped on my feet,then proceed to die. Explain this devs..

    submitted by /u/Hollowprime
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on quest, any suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:01 AM PST

    I have reached level 70 and trying to do a tier 2 quest at a military base. As soon as quest starts like 3 feral soldiers and 3 dogs come running out. Even using my guns I keep dying. I don't think stealth is going to help. Anyone have any pointers?

    submitted by /u/apoptosis66
    [link] [comments]

    Perk Question

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Does anyone know what "Advanced fuels" means in the tier 4 yeah science perk? Ive been looking around but cant find any information on it.

    submitted by /u/Mildeset
    [link] [comments]

    Mods on a dedicated server?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Hello, a couple friends and I have been playing on a local server for a bit so mods were pretty easy to handle. But we have since decided to do a dedicated server and are having a hard time getting a simple UI mode working. Was wondering if anybody knew if each person needed to individually have the mod installed or is there a way to just install it to the server itself?

    submitted by /u/TheTangeMan
    [link] [comments]

    How to build safely upwards on horizontal platforms

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Bare with me. I'm building "a raised city" on pillars built of many platforms bridged together. I want to build upwards and outwards on them as much as i can, but I want to know what the best type of support i can use is, how to build it, and the block ratio of how far i can build with it horizontally over the pillairs and how high i can build vertically before it crumbles.

    submitted by /u/HerobrineHunter01
    [link] [comments]

    Mining Experience question: Is it possible to share this?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:00 AM PST

    I am currently playing A17 with a friend, and as our designated miner, I'm struggling not to leave her in the dust. Having specced into strength / related mining skills, I went to level 30-40 in a single game day. Would anyone know if its possible to share mining XP, or if there are any easy XML edits that would allow for sharing mining XP similar to kill XP?

    submitted by /u/cheeseguy3412
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting back into

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 11:18 AM PST

    I am always worried that the first horde will shriek me so I always quit the game before then

    Any tips for the game?

    submitted by /u/weazmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Turrets track players through walls?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 02:53 AM PST

    I was defending my base against raider players last night and shotgun turrets tracked players through solid walls and fired at them. It was extremely annoying since they wasted ammo firing at my own walls so I just had to deactivate them.

    Anyone else have same experience?

    submitted by /u/Cantautor
    [link] [comments]

    Custom icons?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:18 AM PST

    I'm having trouble setting custom icons. I've read multiple posts saying to put the png file in 7days/mods/itemtesticons/itemicons, and name the file the same as the item name. I've done this and have had no luck. I've tried adding this to both the dedicated servers files as well as client side. Anyone know what I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/sealsfood
    [link] [comments]

    any ps4 players?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:11 AM PST

    hey guys! I don't see much on here about 7DtD on the ps4 in this sub. am I missing something or is the game sorta dead on the console?

    let's discuss...

    submitted by /u/Blackvalor83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel