• Breaking News

    Friday, February 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 01, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 01, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - February 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Props to the POI devs. This house was epic, 3 levels up + library, and many, many, many levels down into a lab/mine. Amazing, took 2 days to clear!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:12 PM PST

    This is why I love 7D2D

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:28 PM PST

    [X-post] I’ve always wondered what this biome would look like irl

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 12:46 PM PST

    I love building underground bases

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 05:34 AM PST

    [Giveaway] Our server is giving away a copy of 7D2D!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Our server 7daystotroll is doing a giveaway! This was approved by the mods beforehand.

    Leave a comment and I will select one winner at midnight EST.

    Our server is a PVP kill on site server with no safe zones. Many mods have been added and I'll include a brief list here:

    • Zombies heads explode a lot easier and limbs can be dismembered.
    • Increased Stash size
    • Faster Gyrocopters (it sucked)
    • Tons of Lights added
    • Simple UI used
    • Double XP Weekends
    • PVP Arena
    • Air drops buffed

    And Much more. I don't ban people for anything but straight up harassment or cheating.

    We have a community of about 10 active regulars, we're seeking more!!

    If you win the key of course I don't expect you to play on our server. Just a suggestion =)

    steam://connect/73.0.124.186:26900 Or visit http://www.7daystotroll.net

    submitted by /u/IaMPlaT
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die farming mod showcase

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Some weird and maybe stupid questions because A17 is confusing

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 06:06 PM PST

    Started to play A17 after 600 hours 7 days but i did read the reviews and ppl said it sucks, although i like A LOT so far, but there are a lot of new things that confuse the hell out of me. So if someone could explain or help me.

    1. How can you use those "attachments", like ironbreaker do i need a working bench for that?
    2. When you can learn to craft iron tools lvl 20 or is a certain amount of intelligence needed?
    3. Knife or Blunt Weapon?
    4. Is the XP for every single zombie killed shared? And is XP also shared for working like repairing etc.
    5. The bow deals crap damage in comparison to the old bow from A17 will it contuine to suck?
    6. Where the hell can i find wheels? Back in the day you smashed wheels on the streets but this somehow doesnt work anymore.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dargoron
    [link] [comments]

    Them screamer hordes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:51 PM PST

    Anyone else yet experienced a ton of screamers screaming (silently) for a few in game hours. Not realising. What's happening then BAM game drops to 10 FPS.. I look at the Hill I was building in and there was 143 zombies coming down the hill! (Counted from zombies kills) Never had a more oh crap moment in my life... I loved it tho 😂😂

    submitted by /u/Steveagogo
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best drink in your opinion?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 11:05 AM PST

    With previous alphas it used to be Golden Rod Tea to have that sweet wellness, but now that it's removed, what is the best drink in your opinion.

    Personnaly I really like coffee, gives enough Stamina regen to sprint non-stop on the bike and it doesn't have the negative buzz it had previously.

    submitted by /u/TheBistromath
    [link] [comments]

    Waypoints on UI Mod?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 06:01 PM PST

    Is there a way to have waypoints show on the UI at all? I didn't know it would be something that would be useful until i saw this post from u/chewy_mcchewster

    https://i.redd.it/oa241z9yr1e21.jpg

    https://www.reddit.com/r/7daystodie/comments/am8lrq/props_to_the_poi_devs_this_house_was_epic_3/

    only playing SP I queried the Wildcatsmarker on his UI, which was a friend of his location. Which makes me wonder is it possible to show waypoint distances on the UI like the Quests from the trader?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MineToBuild
    [link] [comments]

    Can place locker side by side?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I seem to remember that I was able to create a whole room full of locker as an armory in A16.

    I can no longer put a locker in the adjacent block of another one.

    Is that on purpose?

    submitted by /u/FrankyBoyLeTank
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of Storage Pocket mods?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 05:31 PM PST

    I immediately maxed out the pack mule perk for a better time looting earlygame and am fairly dismayed to find that as I've hit mid game (level 70) these Storage Pocket mods are becoming increasingly more common.

    They don't seem to increase your inventory space beyond the actual limit of the backpack size and are thereby useless except for the weird design choice to scale item stats with the amount of equipped mods.

    Perhaps they prevent encumbrance in harsh temperature conditions because only then are pack mule perks stripped away from you, and then they can actually give you extra storage slots.

    submitted by /u/AngryScandanavian
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 horde base ideas

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 05:16 PM PST

    I've been playing this game for several years and have never had a horde base issue. However with this new ai and the new meta seemingly being a giant snake like corridor. How do people set up that type of base by day 7? Being on the the standard 60/90 min days. Do you purely gather resources and ignore looting? Do you loot only then run the entire first night? Or is there some super secret speed building I'm missing

    Welcome all feedback 😊 feel free to point me out on doing something dumb like trying to build a semi full scale horde base in a few hours, for example.

    submitted by /u/Steveagogo
    [link] [comments]

    AMD Crossfire Confirmed to be Working in 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 01:18 PM PST

    I was able to correctly configure Crossfire to work with 7 Days to Die, although it has some caveats.

    I am creating this post because most people seem to think Crossfire cannot work with this game, and adding " -window-mode exclusive " in the launch options does not enable Exclusive Fullscreen.

    First of all in Radeon Settings, load the profile for 7 Days to Die, and in Crossfire mode change it from 'Default' to 'AFR Compatible.'

    To get Crossfire to enable you have to Load the Game Launcher, in there you must select the Check Boxes for both "Exclusive Fullscreen" and "Show Unity Window Launcher" In the Unity Window Launcher, make sure "Windowed" in unchecked and launch from there. You should notice the screen goes black immediately on launch instead of giving a loading icon and launching straight to the splash screen.

    When you run the game like this, changing any graphic setting at all will cause Crossfire to crash, requiring a full game restart to get it up and running. Also, with 7DtD being a Unity game, exclusive fullscreen will cause your Steam Overlay to cease functioning, and Alt-Tab will also break out of Crossfire.

    It is not perfect, but I did see some noticeable performance scaling, especially if you disable Shadows and Reflections.

    submitted by /u/mbiebel872
    [link] [comments]

    Does this awesome game work on Xbox yet?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I made my brother buy it (probably 9 months ago). We couldn't play together at all. It's definitely a multiplayer that I want to get in to. Love the neebs series, but I can't play with my friends to get that experience.

    submitted by /u/ADSBO1
    [link] [comments]

    Shoot-throughable blocks?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:02 PM PST

    What's some shoot-throughable options outside the bars and the chain link at prisons? Anything higher than Iron I can make that just has an unusual name or is that top tier? I know I can't upgrade it but wasn't sure if there was other options with names I didn't know.

    submitted by /u/Grishord
    [link] [comments]

    7DaysToDie Hardcore Stream, Second attempt! 7pm mountain time today(02/01/2019)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 03:24 PM PST

    I'll only post this once! I was told I need to branch out more when I play smaller games so here goes :D

    I am planning to stream from 7pm mountain time until I either die or get off and will start again tomorrow. I will be playing on a random gen solo game with the Warrior difficulty, taking time to engage the chat and just hang out.

    This will be a perma-death series so I will only play each save with one life. I did this once already, heres a link to the end of that one :)

    Twitch clip, end of round one!

    See you there I hope :)

    link: Twitch GamersCreations

    submitted by /u/GamersCreations
    [link] [comments]

    Got back into the game....

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Should I took over a base and if I do tell me what type of stuff (building wise) I should add and check for.

    Or should I build a base and tell me what type of base I should build?

    Personnally I am leaning towards taking over a very small area with pre-made with a building(s)

    submitted by /u/weazmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics Problems

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Has anyone else been experiencing lower FPS on the same graphics settings at a16 in a17.1?

    submitted by /u/TheBlackJamMoonWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Download and play an older version?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Is it possible to download and play an older version of the game?

    I looked in steam and I could not uncheck the box that says "Keep this game up to date"

    submitted by /u/Chinowith
    [link] [comments]

    Ou seven days you lovely bugy game <3 :'D

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Am I Meant To Be Zombie Bait?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Can't tell if I'm just picking the worst houses to set up bases in but I'll clear a house out of a billion zombies and then another 3 will politely knock on the door before ripping my face off. I have the campfire off and everything. They just seem to think my aesthetic could use a personal touch.

    Is this normal for Alpha 17 or am I just picking all the hottest zombie nightclubs (dayclubs? Zombie horology is hard) to raid?

    submitted by /u/BadgerRoe
    [link] [comments]

    This time in 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel