• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 2, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 02, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 02, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - February 02, 2019

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My most butt-clenching moment so far (I'm still new)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 11:03 AM PST

    I got creative with reporting a bug

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Looks like an interesting POI

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Suddenly can't log in to friend's hosted server (PC)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Has anyone else been experiencing problems where their group server suddenly won't let anyone in?

    My friends and I have gotten about 24 in-game days into a private group server, hosted by Person A. We've built up a cool base, gotten our characters up to pretty high levels, survived some awesome hordes... but when we went to play Monday, only Person A (the host) could get into the server.

    The rest of us got an error message partway through loading that said 'Invalid Chars.' We had all just played the night before with no issues.

    Does anyone know a fix for this? We already lost a week's worth of progress on our last go at the game because it decided to stop letting me, specifically, connect to the server, and if we have to scrap a second game because of this, we're all collectively going to give up on 7DTD.

    submitted by /u/tomatokage
    [link] [comments]

    Coal and Nitrate

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Hello there fellow survivor, I've been trying for a while to get my hands on some coal and nitrate. I know coal can be gathered by chopping trees in the burnt forest and both coal and nitrate can be aquired by breaking rocks... but honestly that's not enough... I've been trying to dig at bedrock level in different biomes... no luck As they removed the vein mines from the surface (which it sucks)... how do you procure your coal and nitrate? Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/muskabeaTzu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new players to start a fresh world with.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I am just looking for one or more players 18+ to start a new world. I am a consistent player that will be on often. Playing solo got boring and I am tired of the online trolls on public servers.

    submitted by /u/unicornsatemyfeet
    [link] [comments]

    Random horde of 15 zombies?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Was mining underground to make an underground base and I see that ai'm hunted and I go to the surface and see about 3 zombies. So I start killing them and suddenly theres now like 8 of them. Still killing them slowly and I see around 5 more off in the distance heading towards me so I decided it wasnt worth it and I ran off. This is on day 10 during the day time, no forge near me nor turned on. Only 1 torch in my underground place. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/T4O2M0
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable sleeper respawns?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:22 PM PST

    How can I disable sleeper respawns? It's very unimmersive and annoying having POI's you just cleaned out be full again with zombies...

    submitted by /u/vBlaydon
    [link] [comments]

    Is heavy armor bugged?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 03:30 PM PST

    I put four points into it, each point i observed armor values (my armor class total was 52) and it stayed the same. i also looked at armor values before and after of individual pieces of armor - still unchanged

    submitted by /u/jieyangh
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to play Alpha 16.2 if my 7DTD has already updated to Alpha 17.1?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 05:32 PM PST

    I'm running the game via Steam and trying to find a way to roll back the update. Has anyone been able to do this?

    submitted by /u/TheSharpeRatio
    [link] [comments]

    Any other way to ask a question besides the forum?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:21 PM PST

    I don't want to create an account just to ask a question, so is there an email or something to ask the devs something?

    submitted by /u/Zlyme
    [link] [comments]

    Buildings disappear when I approach them?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 01:54 PM PST

    On a private server, the buildings just vanish and then I run through and look back they reappear but as I approach vanish again. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Exarc799
    [link] [comments]

    just die

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 12:56 PM PST

    my son just allowed himself to be killed and low and behold, everything fixed itself and all his stuff is all exactly where he left off and he didn't lose anything at all

    submitted by /u/gbuffal
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with crafting bullet tips and casings?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 11:01 AM PST

    I can't craft them. I am on PC alpha 17, and i have an anvil and crucible, but i cant craft the tips or casings. My forge is loaded up with brass, lead and clay and i have fuel AND ive learned the Yeah! Science perk for crafting ammo but i cant craft this shit. It says "You don't have the required tools to craft this" at the forge. Im out of ideas. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/horseseathey
    [link] [comments]

    new player

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Im new to the game would anyone wanna make a server with me? 18+

    submitted by /u/tzkershia
    [link] [comments]

    Been out the game for 5 months did I miss anything?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 09:52 AM PST

    Any big changes I should know? I haven't been able to play or even really keep up with anything recently. Skills and experience system seems different. Any other changes?

    submitted by /u/_Asian_Invasion__
    [link] [comments]

    Any console players know how to bump up the horde on horde night?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel