• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 3, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 03, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 03, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - February 03, 2019

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My "renovation" of one of the diners is going quite swell, I think!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 12:00 AM PST

    Drinking/Eating while riding a bicycle does not add anything to your hunger or thirst, resulting in the complete loss of said item.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:34 AM PST

    I often spend my days traveling on a bicycle looking for places to loot. A lot of times, I'll be attacked by vultures while riding around. That coupled with random heat from biomes results in quick thirstiness. However, whenever you drink or eat anything while on the bicycle, that item's nourishment is voided and the empty glass/can placed into your backpack.

    submitted by /u/coal_the_slaw
    [link] [comments]

    World Editor How To Add Custom POI To Navezgane Hope This Helps.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 02:49 PM PST

    I think we got an oil spillage

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 08:10 AM PST

    I'm confused about the clothing. The numbers aren't adding up for how equipping an item will affect your heat/cold protection.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 03:49 PM PST

    I'm not looking at the game this second, so my numbers might be a little off, but basically ... I have a puffer coat and a duster, and the duster says "cold protection 16(+9)" when I have the puffer coat on, and the coat says "cold protection 25(-9) when I have the duster on. Does this mean that the lower the number, the better the protection, or does this mean that they devs have their + and - backwards? So confusing.

    submitted by /u/doctordaedalus
    [link] [comments]

    Stamina stuck

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Hello got problem with Stamina meter not getting lower got 129/130 and never go down . Tried max to 140 its also stuck at 139/140 . Tried died some times didnt help also verivied files at steam . Its alpha 17.1 help me need more immersion for this game , because when i dodnt need to eat its not fun anymore

    submitted by /u/Trixtah22
    [link] [comments]

    Were supply drops nerfed?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 11:27 AM PST

    I'm on day 22 and after getting a whole lot of cans of sham and little to no guns I'm starting to think that supply drops in 17.1 (b9) suck. Does anyone else feel this way?

    I'm desperately trying to find beakers to make a chem station.

    submitted by /u/GlendorTheWizard
    [link] [comments]

    [A17] I was trying to learn the second level of hammer and forge, it kept telling me my intellect was not high enough. The problem was my overall level.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 03:02 PM PST

    I only found out after looking on the wiki. This is confusing to newer players.

    submitted by /u/RapidPigZ
    [link] [comments]

    So I figured out mining...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Thanks to u\bsnowb and u\eggfruit 's comments, I figured out that the BEST way to get iron ore is to dig in the sand around the boulders. After ~30 min spent, I have 4 stacks of raw iron, and 30 min of YouTube watched!!!

    submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug?][PC] Bedroll icon disappears when continuing a game

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 12:49 PM PST

    It seems the bedroll icon disappears when I continue a game. The bedroll is still in the same location I placed it but there is no icon on the map. I can pick it up and place it back down to re-enable it. I've created another marker for home in the event I am not at my base when I exit the game.

    I mainly play single player, random world, have the latest stable 17. The first time I noticed it my base was in a POI and thought it was because the building reset and zombies destroyed the bedroll (there were zombies when I got back to base but the bedroll was still intact on the roof). The last time I built my own small base and thought a screamer may have destroyed it but the base and bedroll were still in one piece. Wasn't sure if anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/deadline_zombie
    [link] [comments]

    Portable light without holding a torch.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Its a small bug, but i discovered it and it proved quite helpful in certain scenarios. While switching from my iron club with the burning shaft mod (i think that's what its called) to any other item in my tool bar just after the light from my club was visible ( so i select the club, and as soon as i see the light i swap to something else on my tool bar. )

    So basically, weather it be a piece of food, a tool, or your hand, it will appear to be on fire and emit light. I did not test to see if it would ignite zombies. Nor did i test this with the normal torch. But i found it useful to abuse this since at the time i didn't have a mining helmet, weapon flashlight, or helmet light mod.

    submitted by /u/RougePanzer
    [link] [comments]

    Super Corn/Mutated Seeds?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 07:17 PM PST

    So... there's not a ton of info readily available on this subject. But does Living of the Land 4 only apply to Super Corn at this current time? Also, I hear SC is only available in certain POI's. Is that correct?

    Also are hops seeds still available from Trading Posts?

    submitted by /u/Hysix
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me this shouldn't be in the game..

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:34 PM PST

    Tell me we shouldnt add the skinwalker to the game. It is arizona after all, it would be a massive troll lmao someone please make this a mod

    submitted by /u/HerobrineHunter01
    [link] [comments]

    Game set to russian

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Guys, my game is set to russian and I literally have no f***ing ideea how to switch it to english. Any ideeas ?

    submitted by /u/wookie2e
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn off blood moon?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Exploring the map and POIs is super fun, the game gives us tons of options in building cool bases, but every 7 days I gotta take time off to prepare for the blood moon. It feels like the weakest part of the game. It was fun the first few times, but then it's just a hassle.

    submitted by /u/Reliques
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest non-horde night method of levelling up?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 03:46 PM PST

    What methods besides killing on horde night can ge me xp fast?

    submitted by /u/HerobrineHunter01
    [link] [comments]

    We decided to broadcast our daily play-sessions! Stream Highlights!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 03:35 PM PST

    7 days not working on my pc

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 12:32 PM PST

    So to start, forgive me if I'm asking dumb questions, I just started pc gaming and don't know much.

    I recently bought and downloaded 7 days to die on my PC and for whenever reason, I can't get it to work at all. I've looked up videos about uninstalling and installing, clearing the data, validating the save files, but nothing has worked for me.

    If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate.

    submitted by /u/PastrytheMetalKing
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how many blocks down you can dig? I think I’ve gone down like twenty or so, but I want another level deeper down under that base... if possible.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 09:56 AM PST

    [PC] Done with Navezgane, don't want random. Recommend any custom maps?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 06:40 AM PST

    My group and I finished the default map last night after several week and would love to keep playing on a new curated map with added challenges. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Velenne
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Server - Europe

    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Looking for a server to play on and team up.

    Id prefer some mods to add some flavour, maybe extra items etc.

    Preferably just PVE

    Looking forward to joining :)

    submitted by /u/Matthewpb1994
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel