• Breaking News

    Monday, February 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - February 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - February 18, 2019


    Modded Monday - February 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Im "rebuilding" the Bridge in the Great Canyon!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:12 AM PST

    Is console done for?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 03:49 PM PST

    No update for a few months, telltale gone and massive stability issues

    Has 7 days to die dead on console or will we get an update soon

    submitted by /u/Mine65
    [link] [comments]

    Twerking is the only way to travel by motorcycle.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 09:47 PM PST

    [request] Console tips and tricks

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 04:34 PM PST

    So me and some friends play on console because not all of us have PC's so what are some basic tips and tricks for console

    • best ways to get XP/perk points

    •best places to loot/farm (we play the normal map not random gen)

    •best base strategys (underground bases,water bases or just build fort Knox?)

    Can anyone help us with these points?

    submitted by /u/Mine65
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Walking Through Pillar 50: Bug or New Intended Functionality?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 11:32 AM PST

    In several past versions, I have used the concrete pillar 50 as my base walls. This provided protection and allowed me to shoot through and loot. I even took this a step further and made the ground around my base out of these pillars so I could loot from underneath. I attempted the same thing in my current play through. I did observe a few zombies glitching through the walls but after I got the spikes laid in front of the pillars, I did not have the problem again. Then, I laid the pillars on the ground and dug up underneath. EVERY zombie glitches through it and I have basically ruined the base.

    It appears that this is a glitch with the attack animation and I have seen several posts about it. In the newest dev post, I do not see this in the "fixed" section or "known bugs" section. Is this the new way the pillars are supposed to function now or is there a chance this will be patched?

    submitted by /u/SocksAndMandals
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issue on xbox

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:20 PM PST

    I play on Xbox and me and my friends can't Join each other we invite each other and we start loading in but we just get disconnected. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Kirbypimpcake69
    [link] [comments]

    Your Biggest fail ever?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 11:01 AM PST

    Ive collapsed my base on day 21 horde....go figure

    submitted by /u/GeneticYT
    [link] [comments]

    Bug on Blood Moon, zombies attack run circles around me and only attack occasionally, they run normal in my base and start attackíng me, but after i left the building they do the circles, i could basically kil them all with the fist without losing 1 hp

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Crafting Double Bed

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:11 PM PST

    it has a sawblade next to it and i don't know what it means? anyone help?

    submitted by /u/WreckLaser
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one - invincible zombies that can't hurt me

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 01:25 PM PST

    I've come across a bug where zombies are invisible (bullets,arrows and melee weapons don't hit them/go through them) but that can't hit me either?

    Any way to fix or am I fucked?

    submitted by /u/Mine65
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4]Need a bud and more to play with me!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 12:33 PM PST

    I recently got the game and I want to play with people

    MY PSN: ricky4u2005

    I will keep settings to default. Please reply, I like to play someone. If you don't want to join me, I can join you. I have a mic also.

    Don't be mean and troll. We will have occasional pvp battles but mostly no pvp. You can teach me how to play the so cya there.

    submitted by /u/rickyishereOG
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie Base

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 05:19 AM PST

    What are your best base designs for handling those nasty hoards? An elevated platform? A giant wall surrounded by spikes? Ect...

    submitted by /u/Bobby_Mac69
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17: uncommented some lines in blocks.xml to show ore veins, and it changed the materials.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 11:12 AM PST

    Has this happened to others? After uncommenting some lines in blocks.xml, I can see ore veins underground (in admin mode). It will tell me what the veins are made of, but when I mine them, all I get are broken glass and gravel (even if the vein is lead or potassium).

    If I revert the file back, then the materials mined are correct.

    Does anyone know if there is something else that needs to be changed in order for veins to show, and produce the right materials?

    submitted by /u/grainzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Tip for my desert Bois out there!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 07:17 AM PST

    Going into another biom just to get sum stooped clay is annoying, right?

    Well i just realised you can just get 12 clay from some sandblocks, craft a forest or burnt forest dirtblock and destroy that one.

    You will get more Clay than you just used!

    Its not as efficent as actually just digging up some earth but it gets the job done for a quick few clay... thingies.

    submitted by /u/Jaime2003
    [link] [comments]

    How To Build Custom Pointy Tower in 7 Days To Die Alpha 17

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 07:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel