• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - February 06, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - February 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bear makes a postmortem surprise attack

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 06:42 PM PST

    This reminds me of when I only have a torch to defend myself

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 12:24 PM PST

    BEWARE: Dog Snek Pig Man

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 04:24 PM PST

    Wasn't NPC bandits supposed to be added at some point?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 02:35 AM PST

    Am I mis-remembering? It would be very cool.

    submitted by /u/RapidPigZ
    [link] [comments]

    So this happened today

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 06:28 PM PST

    Super Corn?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 09:19 PM PST

    So when I was looking at recipes I saw super corn seeds as something you can make. So my question is, where in Navezgane is super corn? I heard it was at the boar place but I didn't see any growing.

    submitted by /u/ScrungoFrungoBungo
    [link] [comments]

    Building Helms Deep aka Hornburg

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Whilst I have all the schematics I need from different sources (internet, books and from the film prospective) I am at a loss when looking for and ideal place to build it. Does anyone here know of any good mountainous areas in Nazevgane that would be sufficient (coordinates would be a +1) thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/mrjones1828
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox On controller on PC version of the game - won't stop punching

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 04:14 PM PST

    The controller works fine with every other game. As soon as my world loads in 7 days my character won't stop punching. I cannot find a solution to this. I've tried resetting the game, the controller, the computer..

    I've played about a hundred or so hours on Xbox over the last two years and I'm really used to the controls with the controller so that's how I want to play. I just cannot get my character to stop auto-punching. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Comp1ication
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for mission

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 02:50 AM PST

    Okay so basically there could be a „news blackboard" or something like this in Trader Outposts which tells you about missions, quests, events etc. There could be a mission, to gather special zombie DNA which you can get from killing either normal zombies or green ones. Then you need to go to the special place in a specific time(that would be written on the blackboard) and put these DNA to a special crate, which is dropped by helicopter and then taken away by it. What do you think guys? Since we already have planes (airdrops) maybe thet would be cool

    submitted by /u/Matyese
    [link] [comments]

    Workbench bug deleting items?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Anyone else having crafting on the workbench just vanish after leaving the menu for it? It happens 100% of the time when I'm using it to scrap something, and randomly when its making something. Just losing about 25,000 of cobble is a bit annoying to say the least. Anyone else getting this bug, and if so, know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Revolverman1o1
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 12:58 PM PST

    So I have my base setup in the desert at the Red Mesa. I have my Workbenchs, Cement Mixers, Chemistry Stations, Forges and Campfires there at my base too.

    Now I heard if you take your Forges, Campfires and Chemistry Stations to another place and put them under the ground, the screamer won't spawn at your base.

    So if I took my Forges, Campfires and Chemistry Stations say to the Prison or Gravestown. Would it work? Would the screamer spawn there and not at my base at the Red Mesa?

    How would I do this???

    submitted by /u/Davisreapers
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie bug

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 03:54 PM PST

    In the most recent update of 7DTD alpha 17 no matter what map I chose random gen or navez I don't get cop zombies or radiated, I'm on day 58 at 20 min days, even when I go to the top of the hospital it's only sprinters ECT any idea how to fix ?

    submitted by /u/Jerrylad101
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when terrain clipping will be fixed on MP?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 02:59 PM PST

    You can clip through the terrain and see player-made tunnels and bases clear as day. Kind of ruins multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/deafgamer_
    [link] [comments]

    MY ULTIMATE END GAME BASE | Alpha 17 | 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 11:22 AM PST

    7 Days has always had a strange effect on me...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Joining a server

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 01:48 AM PST

    Everytime I join a server everyone is level 100ish and I keep getting one hit killed by green zombies ...is it pointless to join a server that's not fresh

    submitted by /u/Mysterion422
    [link] [comments]

    Best midgame food for plantation?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 01:38 AM PST

    We are now reaching day 10, so far we have a decent base and loots of weapons. Only thing we struggle with is food. What should we plant for a good and steady food supply?

    submitted by /u/whewdad
    [link] [comments]

    Who else has a foot fetish?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 08:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel