• Breaking News

    Friday, March 8, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 08, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 08, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - March 08, 2019

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know there are vertically opening garage doors and RAFTS in the creative menu? They aren't craftable, and the raft sinks as of A17.2, but it's a step in the right direction!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Joel shows off some more desert RWG

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 11:19 AM PST

    Cigar

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Is it still possible to loot cigar somewhere??

    The only item I have been looking for since it gives +1 strength but I just can't seem to find it anywhere...

    Its been around 40+ hours and I am just wondering if its still an item in game or was it deleted in the new update.

    submitted by /u/nielat
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know rocket launchers clear grass and small stone?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 01:29 PM PST

    How to install the SMX HUD/UI Mod (For dummies)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 02:42 AM PST

    Deciding to 7 days to die but having a hard time to really buying it.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 07:19 PM PST

    I'm deciding to buy 7 days to die on Xbox one but I don't know what version it is also, I heard that its several versions behind and stay that way. I want to know is should I buy it or not?

    submitted by /u/MyLifeIsAJovk
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a SCREAMshot for y'all ;)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 01:27 PM PST

    another restart - trying to keep playing...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 06:44 AM PST

    I keep looking at how cool this game seems to be, and then at the hate post, and the love post, and try it.

    But just quit again. I'm hoping to find out I'm missing something important instead of playing a game that just isn't suited to me.

    In the early game (day 5 early), are you just to weak to check out building and such? Not a plain house, but more in depth buildings. Or do you just need to be vested into ninja stuff if you want to do that?

    What do you do at night? So far, I fashion some arrows in my mini base or such, but I'm way to worried about zombies noticing me if I do anything that causes noise or light. or heat. Or ... anything.

    I'm probably just over analyzing and need to just have fun.

    submitted by /u/danielbelum
    [link] [comments]

    Are we ever gonna see a HardCore mode?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:38 AM PST

    So, i was thinking... A hardcore mode. where u died ur save got deleted.

    would bring so much challenge for the Experienced players.

    I think it would fit perfect for Solo and Private games

    submitted by /u/Klomse123
    [link] [comments]

    Hello my dudes

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Just looking for people to play with on PS4. I use discord since I don't got a headset anymore.

    submitted by /u/DarkyTheDarky
    [link] [comments]

    Painting and custom textures?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 12:58 AM PST

    So I've done something new in 7DtD, I decided to start painting. I've never bothered with it before, and been utterly happy to have the default textures on things. I don't even know when painting was introduced but I've been playing it since ~A8 and it's taken all that time until now for me to bother with it.

    So, with that pre-amble aside, what texture combinations do people prefer? I was trying to find a default plain white but there doesn't seem to be one - unless I'm doing something wrong.

    Is there any way to import new textures?

    Thanks in advance for all replies.

    submitted by /u/FatalHaberdashery
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know the performance of alpha 17.2 with a gtx 1660 ti? I am looking to add to my system and just wondering what fps I should be getting and at what quality.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 11:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel