• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 19, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 19, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 19, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 19, 2019

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I am all that is power

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    High Resolution Item Icons are coming for A18

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    I put a point into master chef.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    Thank You For 2500 Subscribers + 7 Days To Die Giveaway

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Is the hoard night pathing too unrealistic?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Is the hoard night pathing too unrealistic?

    Its a mediocre defense for horde night i know, i usually resort to finding a random house and breaking stairs and camping but the way the zombies just focused the perfect path and weakest point immediately and relentlessly is just awful.

    My actual base has an arrow slit right next to the vault door and they will literally go straight for the arrow slit and leave the door alone every time. I feel like this needs to be variable'd or at least delayed.

    I died within the first hour of horde night cause they just focused two blocks on the weakest side of my horde night base and absolutely ruined me.

    I'm not mad about it i just think its completely useless trying to make a horde night stronghold when they go around everything perfectly and just decimate one or two blocks.

    Whats the consensus here?

    They broke one trap on the corner and every zombie automatically switched and focused that side and pathed right through and attacked 2 steel arrow slits. Every single zombie was hitting those two blocks.

    submitted by /u/ThePurplePandit
    [link] [comments]

    Food not healing?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Just picked up 7 Days to Die again after about 6 months away from playing. Food isn't healing my health when I eat it, and this isn't an issue of my max health not being high enough.

    Is this an intended feature?

    I'm on latest experimental build.

    submitted by /u/choldslingshot
    [link] [comments]

    Question/Discussion: Heavy Armor build

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    My last play through I played with a Light Armor build and loved how, toward the 80-ish days, I was sprinting fast and moving without hardly using any stamina. My file got corrupted and I lost the game.

    I want to try a Heavy Armor build (mostly melee combat until guns and ammo are easy) because I like the idea of riding around on a bike in a full suit of armor, but I am wondering if the stamina reduction for the Heavy Armor is annoying or not. Does the damage reduction make the slow movement/fatigue worth it? How bad really is it?

    I read this online:

    "Mobility is now a factor in clothing. Light armors like Padded and Military Armor increases stamina costs while in use at a reported rate of -0.57 per second while heavier armors decrease it by -1.

    Armor Rating is a rough rating of how good the armor is. At some future point I will try to see what the armor rating actually means, but for now it just shows which one is best.

    The Best Armor is actually down to preference this time around. Surprisingly enough steel armor is the best for protection with additional modifications (see mods section for more information). However, military armor is the best protection for least hindrance to stamina. The best gear may actually come down more to preference and situation rather than a raw numbers game. Top tier Military Armor has a rating of 10(13 military padding) and steel has 12(16 steel plating) with -0.57 and -1.0 stamina spent respectively."

    submitted by /u/horseseathey
    [link] [comments]

    I need players for my live stream series Called the Tower of Pain! [Image] [Link]

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    I need players for my live stream series Called the Tower of Pain! [Image] [Link]

    All I can ask is for serious players who can see the opportunities in such a map. I have a abundance of resources and more that can be salvaged complete with a underground mine that I set up for you all. A Blueberry Plot had just finished development and can now yield about 100 or so blueberries every 3 days (sorry no fertilizer yet), and the aloe Vera crops are underway! (same goes for corn, grass, mushrooms, goldenrod etc.) I have about 4 smgs, 2 sniper rifles, 1 rocket launcher, half of a 44. Mag, well over 75 med kits. My point is that Ive endured allot and sitting by myself at times can be well. Lonely. I would love to have consistent players for the live stream as it would be allot of fun and viewers don't always have to see me mine or sit all night waiting for the morning. I will leave a link below for you all to check out my latest episode and let me know what you think!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Ks3NPYVSk

    https://i.redd.it/qng0mlwkz5n21.png

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD 17.2 MELEE Base Design "Jaws"! Easy Lootbags Too! Build Guide!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Several Days to Die | Episode 3 | Zombies, Boobies, and Zombies

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Lf cuties to join me

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Helluu

    I'm quite new to the game but would love to have some peepz joining me to explore, kill, build and all that stuff! Keeping it on normal mode though bc I'm still quite the noobie

    Just looking for some fun, drop your psn if you would like to join me ^

    xo

    submitted by /u/xChainSmokerx
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with server settings! regarding map size !

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Alright so im currently hosting a server we're on day 56 and got some nice motorcycles etc. now the issue is, if you split the world map up in 16 squares, literally only the 4 in the middle don't have radiation. see image

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555349890838953985/557617369225363477/fullmapRADIATION.png

    Is there anyway to increase the map (reduce radiation) or would there be nothing in the radiation zone even if i did that?

    all imput is greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Phixxey
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    This game needs some solid restructuring for leveling.

    The game is awesome and I have nearly 2k hours in, but I would like to see the leveling and crafting for streamlined.

    As the game stands right now, you only need to reach 120 and you can craft everything in the game as good as they can be made.

    What about the other 180 levels?

    It could be just the way I play, but the intel tab is 10/10 before everything else with a smattering of points to keep me from dying in other tabs, but as soon as I unlock something, I can make it rank 6. no further work req,

    I would like to see steel tool crafting unlock at 30. but only rank one, 50 for rank 2, 80 for rank 3 100, for rank 4 and so on.

    Meh, its just me bitching but after a day or so of play I can craft everything at the best quality it can be. Seems way to easy.

    submitted by /u/Papabundy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel