• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 10, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - March 10, 2019

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I can forget how to ride a bike

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    DIY Elevator

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    PSA - You can "Sprint" on a minibike, and i'm assuming on a motorcycle and truck as well. Press the sprint key, and you go faster.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    If this is common knowledge, I'm pissed because I didn't know about it. Just found this out a few seconds ago. The minibike seems MUCH faster now.

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    The world I generated is completely submerged, except for the roads

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 11:00 PM PST

    How's it hangin' there, partner?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    Large maps, same amount of POI’s ?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    I'm starting my first random map after doing the nav map a bunch of times. The largest map. So far it seems like it's just a spread out version of the nav map. Different of course but it seems like it's just more running. First clear quest is 3.9 km which would be fine with a vehicle but running it's painful. I made it to it and did not see many houses at all and only crossed 2 roads. So is it just more open space with the same amount of houses and towns? Thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/Samplmygravy
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 Best Horde Night Base Builds Alpha 17.2

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    So is XB1 not getting updated anymore? Been about a year since the last update.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Im new to the desktop edition of the game, noticed some changes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 04:13 AM PDT

    Okay so I recently started playing on steam after a client of mine gifted it to me, and A17 is (almost) everything I wanted based on the hype from the last year or so (i had thousands of hours in on the PS4 version)

    I noticed some things are different, and idk if I think they're for the better. Of course there are plenty of improvements, but seems there are a couple of downgrades

    1. Schematics are now required EVERY time you build something?!

    2. What happened to the gore/ limb effects??

    3. Guns and stuff are SUPER abundant and it's like, TOO easy to get started now - less of a challenge at first

    4. You need a tool & die set for all ammo now?? They're so rare so this goes against the gun thing I suppose.. 🙄

    PS: I love all the overhauls and changes other than those few things and a couple more small ones

    submitted by /u/DynamicGraphics
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] is there a way to craft or pick up a television?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 11:44 PM PST

    Any other bluefang server renters out there?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 12:06 AM PST

    I have a question:

    Background: rwg... bottom tier sub so I get a weird sized max map size of something in the 6k range ...17.2 stable

    I've seen lots of other 17.2 posts showing maps surrounded with water (islands) but the three maps I've played with this setup have been surrounded with snow biome and at most 2 "cities"

    My questions: is this a symptom of the weird map size, or did I miss something?

    And, what's your take in BFS so far? I love their overseer panel and the ease if their system...but might switch if I can get an 8k map for the same sub.

    submitted by /u/pistolshrimppasta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel