• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 11, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    JaWoodle, an amazing Youtuber in our community, has been unfairly DELETED by Youtube.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    When you have too much ambition No.3 ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    Always nice when zombies clip throu walls

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    TTG auction

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    What are the details on this? When does it happen?

    submitted by /u/frenchscat
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a fresh server this Afternoon NA/PC

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    I am looking for a couple of people who would like to start a new game, I haven't played in about 3 years. It will be a dedicated PVE server and I will be taking suggestions on the server settings/map, I just don't want it to be easy. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BigDaddy826
    [link] [comments]

    Ore patch depth

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering to what depth I should mine under an ore patch before the ore no longer spawn.

    I've digged about 10 block and no longer see any sand or or iron block. I'd rather not dig to bed rock on the odd chance I'll find more. I might just go to the next patch instead they are plenty around my base.

    submitted by /u/FrankyBoyLeTank
    [link] [comments]

    Best A 17.2 mods right now?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Need recommendations, playing multiplayer with pals

    submitted by /u/-Happyzz
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeper question

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    If I have a silencer on my gun with it wake up the sleepers?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Mods

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Started messing around with mods awhile back and love the Melee Weapons mod.what are your favorites?

    submitted by /u/dus0922
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly cannot launch 16.4. Not passing EAC check

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    It worked just fine the other day. Now I cannot launch A164. EasyAntiCheat reports unknown version of 7DaysToDie.exe and that's as far as I get. Picture. I've tried having steam validate the files, but no change. Anyone else? Any ideas? Thanks

    Edit: I know I can bypass EAC and play single player, but I play on an A16 dedi, and this effectively kills my game.

    submitted by /u/infusedplasma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel