• Breaking News

    Friday, April 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 12, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - April 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This game is scary as fuck

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    NITROGEN , a random world generator for 7DtD - best rwg I've played in 17.2

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    So we couldn't find the supplies...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    Recommended defense early game?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    Hi!, I won this game in a giveaway and I'm trying to "get into it". I'm liking everything so far though it's too dificult in some aspects.

    I'm trying to build/adapt some kind of base for the nights, but in youtube a lot of videos are with walls with very hard materials, or very "advanced" designs for me to build in just one day.

    I tried restarting a lot of times and everytime (2 snow, 1 desert, 1 forest) I spawn near a house, so, it's there any "tip" on fortifying the "initial" house to pass the night while I try to get more advanced weapons/defenses?. =)

    Thanks in advance!. =)

    submitted by /u/Gobolino
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friendly server

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    Hi all. Getting back into the game after some of the latest updates. I'm getting used to everything again on single player, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a friendly server to play on?

    submitted by /u/NavyRigger
    [link] [comments]

    Seed suggestions?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    I haven't played 7DTD in a few years so I am very out of practice. Basically a beginner again! Any seed suggestions for someone who has forgotten how to play? I'm looking for something not too difficult to get started in.

    submitted by /u/Lapeocon
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice from my fellow survivors!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    I've only had a PC for about 3 months now. Wanted one for a long time and finally ponied up for a mid range PC and 7dtd was the first game I got. I've now played over 200 hours on my pc and am still loving it. Those of you who have this game in your top 5 favorites, what are some other similar games even if less well known that give the same survival exploration feel as 7dtd? Also what are some ways to play this game that mix up the dynamics that you guys have enjoyed to get even more time out of the game?

    submitted by /u/BrightGuyEli
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to pull out my fists with a full toolbar?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 11:05 PM PDT

    Cheers and thanks. ^_^

    submitted by /u/humanplays
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel