• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 2, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 02, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 02, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 02, 2019

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you have too much ambition No.2 ��

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    When you have too much ambition... No.1

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    max stamina problem

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    my max stamina is forever stuck on 1 point below its maximum. for example: 119/120 etc. how do i max it out ?

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand what rebar frames are for

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    I'm still new to a17 but in my time in a16 I never used rebar frames. I always used wood up until I made concrete and that's it. Am I missing a big part of the game?

    submitted by /u/Zelotic
    [link] [comments]

    How do you work ladders

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    I try to go upstairs that has a ladder, and I never seem to be able to go up. I try to jump at the top, and I just fall down. If there is any way to go up easier, that would be good. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Howamiliving
    [link] [comments]

    Easily could be actually in game

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Blood Moon zombies

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Just returned to the game after a long break. Currently on day 9 on a private server. Our blood moon had zombies coming at us until midnight but then nothing after ... is this normal?

    submitted by /u/tiger_lilly
    [link] [comments]

    Lost traitor joe rewards

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    I had a full inventory and turned in a quest. My rewards dropped as bags. Coins and antibiotics. In the 20 seconds it took me to decide what to drop, my reward bags disappeared. 😕

    submitted by /u/Sbrockway
    [link] [comments]

    Minyan Gaming - DeadMan Walks! 02/04/19 16k map Modded! Discord! PvE

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Instructions to join the server are found in here https://discord.gg/pTGgT3v

    Slots: 50
    IP: 162.235.192.58:26900 or try steam://connect/162.235.192.58:26900 for direct connect.If you still have problems try adding us to steam favourites 162.235.192.58:26900 Map: 16k West Wekaki Territory
    Mods: You will require to download these mods before joining at this linkhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1k8leh5l-k12tzTkxSPgvu5eDMsaot15S
    Zombies: Only walks in the day. (Sprints at night/7daybloodmoon)
    Exp: 175%
    24hr cycle: 1 hour
    Loot: 150%

    We have alot going to be added into the server if you are interesting in helping us or just wanting a chat please join our discord

    https://discord.gg/pTGgT3v

    submitted by /u/Silv3rGunna
    [link] [comments]

    Im having a big problem with zombies in 7d2d please help

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    The will see me but won't attack me and i can see them but not harm them please help

    submitted by /u/XxCryoAssassinxX
    [link] [comments]

    hey what are the zombies spawning mechanic of this game?..how do i prevent them from spawning at place i dont want them to spawn(ie:fortress)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    title..

    extra queston: can zombie drown?

    submitted by /u/fuazo
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get the silencer schematics?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Looting book stores or doing quests?

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    is bow and arrow a bloom based weapon?..or is it just strictly cone of fire? and some other question about ranged weapon.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    i seems to cant not hit the zombie at far..or even at very close ranges(all of these are when my crosshair is complete dead on the zombie"s head)

    and the arrow just past right throw the zomb..

    extra few question:

    does pistol also is cone of fire based weapon?(hip fire)

    is rifle"s shooting model is just hitscan and recoil?(hip fire)

    why do shotgun"s spread increases when you move? what the intention behind that?

    submitted by /u/fuazo
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Every Single Night Challenge

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    Replacing Land Claim Block

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    On a PVP server, a friendly player tried to give me his base.

    He destroyed is LCB, but still, I couldn't place mine. HE could place his own again, but any time I tried to put down an LCB, I just got the error sound.

    We were allies and even in the same team, still I couldnt place the LCB.

    Any idea what could go wrong?

    submitted by /u/lammaer
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 to PC questions

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Got a new PC, so moved from playing on my PS4 to the PC version. I love the graphics, and play style (always better with mouse and keyboard). Also love all the new zombies and animals. Alpha 17 seems to be great too (so far at least).

    Looking for a few shortcut options.

    Can you repair items in your toolbelt without going into your inventory menu and clicking on it and hitting A?

    Is there a way I can move items from my inventory into the chest without dragging and dropping?

    I know in the past, I'll play a game for a month before I realize other shortcut options. Any that you enjoy that I may not know?

    submitted by /u/bisawen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel