• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - May 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - May 18, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - May 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Do the archery perks affect the crossbow?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Functional defense bases?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    So I played really heavy in A15 and anything I learned that work for defendable bases has gone out the window.

    Can anyone refer me to some basic videos or concepts that would get me through the early 7th days? Ultimately I'll build a huge honkin' murder bases but what's easy to slap together and effective?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Saucman
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Lead, Brass, Iron, Coal and Nitrat

    Posted: 18 May 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    i read you can find all of this (except Brass) if u dig under boulders. If this correct? I think Brass is excluded, so where do get a lot of brass? A17.3 btw

    submitted by /u/HeyTumbus
    [link] [comments]

    Semi Auto Mod Questin

    Posted: 18 May 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    If I put the semi auto mod on the AK does it still count as an automatic weapon for the purposes off the perks?

    submitted by /u/spaced74
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of you experienced the issue where after you’ve been playing for a while the controls start to have a mind of their own?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Whenever I play now, there's this weird issue that will pop up that makes my character look left abruptly without me pushing anything on the controller. It happens every 3-4 seconds and will get worse unless I quit and start the game back up. It's getting really annoying and makes the game unplayable.

    Has anyone else experienced this? If so, were you able to fix it?

    Any help appreciated!

    Edit: I'm on PS4, btw (not sure if that matters)

    submitted by /u/Ehr_Mer_Gerd
    [link] [comments]

    Wiki for previous alphas?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Since there's still a few of us playing older versions on occasion, I was wondering if there's a way to branch off an old version of the wiki for previous releases (i.e. A16.4). I know you can hit "history" on an article to view a previous revision, but it seems as if the old version of articles still use the new templates and removed attributes (i.e. fullness and wellness for food) won't even be presented. Plus, every time you open a new article (maybe you're comparing food or blocks for that version) you have to go thru history again.

    Now that I'm writing this out branching the wiki sounds overkill. Maybe it would just be nice to keep information for older versions and have a summary "revision history" at the bottom of articles for things that have been tweaked. "Changed durability of steel blocks from 6000 to 5000"

    submitted by /u/thordin
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server Up tagelthebagel

    Posted: 18 May 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Hey I have a dedicated server up with the new patch installed. It has 200% loot and 500% experience. Teleports are on and can be used every 5 minutes. Me and my buddies play pretty regularly. So if anyone wants to jump into it, it is available to the community.

    "tagelthebagel's dedicated 200% loot 500% exp"

    submitted by /u/tagelthebagel
    [link] [comments]

    17.3 seeds with bodies of water?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Has anyone found a seed with atleast SOME water sources? 17.3 is barren when it comes to water so far for me, every seed is just endless land with no ponds or rivers.

    I heard the devs fixed the issue earlier alphas had where large seas would cover half the map in random gen worlds , so I'm not expecting results like that

    submitted by /u/ramenboyy19
    [link] [comments]

    Friends having issues joining my dedicated server

    Posted: 18 May 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    TL;DR Friends can't join my server unless I join to my server first from the server browser and invite them via Steam

    Hey

    I recently installed ubuntu 19.04 on my server box and hosted a dedicated server for me and my friends to play on.

    However there is an issue with my friends joining the server. They can not join by themselves using the IP and port I provide them or through the server browser. They get the Connection to server failed - Could not retrieve server information error if they try to do that.

    I have to log in to the server and invite them first via steam which is a really stupid issue imo.

    All my port forward/firewall settings are fine because they can see the server being broadcasted on the server browser. They just can't hop in before I invite them.

    submitted by /u/kittamiau
    [link] [comments]

    I need tips

    Posted: 18 May 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    I'm still new to the game and I want to know how to get minibikes and clay because I've still yet to get a forge and it's bothering me because I'm wasting my money on forged iron when I can make it so I need a little help with getting clay. I'm formatted on ps4 my gamer tag is Cheekie_Chops.

    submitted by /u/Cheekie_Chops
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel