• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 19, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - May 19, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - May 19, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - May 19, 2019

    Posted: 19 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Deep reference!

    Posted: 19 May 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    When hiding in a random basement starts to look like home.

    Posted: 19 May 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Using The Heat Map Guide

    Posted: 19 May 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    If you're the type who likes to build only one or two bases to really fortify, or you just like understanding the underlying mechanics of the game, I very much recommend checking out this Heat Map Guide. It gives you a much more detailed idea of how what you're doing in your base effects how zombies come after you, especially if you're not one for wandering but don't want a fucking daisy chain horde to show up and kick your ribs out the back of your ass.

    submitted by /u/GraniteOverworld
    [link] [comments]

    Ya know, going to center city at night probably isn’t a great idea

    Posted: 19 May 2019 10:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone use the SMG?

    Posted: 19 May 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    I usually play on PVE MP servers and everyone always talks about using the AK, but no one talks about the SMG.

    For me, the SMG is the most OP gun in the game, once you put 3-4 points in Boom! Headshot.

    The high rate of fire makes groups of zombies' heads explode and the ammo is so cheap and easy to make/find. (usually I bring home more 9mm ammo then I spend, when I go out looting)

    Slap a silencer and extended mag on it and you can clear entire POIs quickly and silently.

    What is your go-to gun for exploring or looting?

    submitted by /u/Catalyst317
    [link] [comments]

    Behind the Scenes look at the making of BigKBoy In Space

    Posted: 19 May 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Question about inserting prefabs

    Posted: 19 May 2019 06:49 PM PDT

    If I place a prefab underwater on the floor of a lake will the air blocks around it be automatically replaced with water blocks once I save the map??
    Ive made some sunken tugboat and cargo ship prefabs and want to position them underwater to add to the challenge of looting them on my custom map.

    submitted by /u/ramenboyy19
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Huge Zombie Horde Glitch (?)

    Posted: 19 May 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    So it was night of the 10th day and I'm just minding my business in my base when some zombies come up and start whacking my door. No big deal, I go to take care of them, and then more show up, they break the door, I get to my 2nd level and start shooting them, and then like almost 30 start flooding in out of nowhere, wreck my shit, and kill me twice (so I lost all my important tools and items and such). It wasn't a blood moon and I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. Is this just a thing that can happen or did the game glitch out and spawn a fuck ton of enemies?

    submitted by /u/GraniteOverworld
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with regularly [EU] [VANILLA] Only had a few hours to grasp early basics.

    Posted: 19 May 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I'm 20+ and looking for a mature group of players or so to join in vanilla gameplay day to day regularly, dm or leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/Scardigne
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies generated inside my base when I don't pass the night there

    Posted: 19 May 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    So, my base is impossible to enter for zombies, unless they smash things. Ok. I have a workbench and a campfire (off) inside. A forge outside. No torches. Few electrical lights, they were there when I arrived.

    Every time I come back, if the night has passed, I find 2 to 4 zombies there, sleeping. Not cool, especially because they shouldn't be able to get in.

    Is there any way to get rid of this? Is it because of the work bench and the turned off campfire?

    submitted by /u/lihr__
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to enable "gfx pp enable 0" on server for lower admins, but editing serveradmin.xml doesn't work.

    Posted: 19 May 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    This works:

    <permission cmd="saveworld" permission\_level="1"/>

    But not one of these works:

    <permission cmd="gfx pp enable" permission\_level="1"/>

    <permission cmd="gfx\_pp\_enable" permission\_level="1"/>

    <permission cmd="gfx\_pp\_enable\_0" permission\_level="1"/>

    <permission cmd="gfx\_pp\_enable\_1" permission\_level="1"/>

    <permission cmd="gfx pp enable 0" permission\_level="1"/>

    <permission cmd="gfx pp enable 1" permission\_level="1"/>

    UPDATE:

    I just found the solution! For anyone who also want to do this.. the entry in serveradmin.xml is:

    <permission cmd="gfx" permission\_level="1"/>

    Then just add people to admin level 1

    Type in the console: lpi

    Use the ID as the admin code ex:

    admin add 171 1

    submitted by /u/xGHOSTRAGEx
    [link] [comments]

    Yeet

    Posted: 19 May 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    Any1 know when the hordes will actually be hard? I'm on day 35 and we just breeze through em

    submitted by /u/LlamaKidIsCool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel