• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - May 01, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - May 01, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - May 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No base No problem

    Posted: 01 May 2019 04:22 AM PDT

    You guys seemed to enjoy my first 7dtd memes so I made another

    Posted: 01 May 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    I keep bleeding and dying in the first ten minutes?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    I'm playing in easy, trying to avoid zombies while I craft my beginner things, but somehow 5 times now I've been attacked and started bleeding and died. Is there any easier way of doing this? I have yet to find any bandages anywhere

    submitted by /u/GiveMeDuckPics
    [link] [comments]

    What will happen if the survivors are far away from each other on Blood Moon days?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    I am a co-op lover, don't like to harm or kill someone in any games. So I never was alone on 7D2D. I am with 5+ members surviving, never became far away from each other on BM days. But I wonder what will happen if each players become separated when Blood Moon happens. Will they attach each players? Or they will be appeared and will attach the players according to the sections of heat map?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    Private PC PVE/PVP Server!!!

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Good afternoon, I am starting up a brand new private server this evening! Up to 20 players at a time. Max 24 Hour Cycle & Daylight Length. Zombies will walk during the day and run at night. 200% Loot Abundance. Toolbelt Drop on Death Only! Claim Size 71 Blocks. Claim Deadzone 50 Blocks. Claim Duration: 10 Days. Claim Health is Infinite Offline. Single players, buddies, and groups are welcome!! "Clans" and "Alliances" are encouraged! Let's make this an AMAZING SERVER!! Join my Discord server for more information!

    submitted by /u/FitnessAndPCGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Do hay bales still remove fall damage

    Posted: 01 May 2019 12:46 PM PDT

    So I built a bunker base and jumped down onto a hay bale and died

    submitted by /u/despacitospiderreeee
    [link] [comments]

    Do suppressors actually do anything?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    I have a suppressor that I have used on both a pistol and hunting rifle, yet whenever I shot either gun, zombies a fair distance away noticed me. Sometimes it seems like every zombie in the chunk turns their head. Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/_S4BLE
    [link] [comments]

    Modding the plant Harvesting?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    Good day, as title states, is there any way to mod the way you harvest plants so you can just spam "E" to collect em like in older Alphas? The current "Punch the flower" System is hella annoying and time consuming

    submitted by /u/Deathclaw99
    [link] [comments]

    how to electricity?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    So, i have a house surrounded by a row of blade traps. One generator isnt powerful enough to power all blades, I need 4.

    How in the world do you connect multiple generators to the same network? Cuirrently I have 4 generators and each one is doing one side of my property. but they a re all seperate. Id like to have it so that all generators are connected together and all power all blades, so that i can use a single switch to active them all. how is this done?

    also, does the generator consume fuel if no devices draw power?

    submitted by /u/overlydelicioustea
    [link] [comments]

    I Started A PC Build Recently...

    Posted: 01 May 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    And was wondering if it would run 7Days since the whole "console crisis" went down. I built it for other games, but figured I should try to ask about 7Days before I buy since the console is dead. I'm sure with the money I had for it, it won't work, but here are the specs.

    RAM: Patriot Signature Line 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module Kit PSD48G2400K

    Power: EVGA 400 N1, 400W, 2 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-N1-0400-L1

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

    SSD: Kingston A400 SSD 480GB SATA 3 2.5" Solid State Drive SA400S37/480G - Increase Performance

    Case: ROSEWILL Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case, Black Steel and plastic computer case with 1x 120mm front fan and 1x 80mm rear fan, Front I/O and 2x USB 3.0 with transparent side panel (FBM-X1)

    I am working on a motherboard, but idk what to get after the first one failed (My Budget is 70-80 at the most), so if anyone knows a good microATX, plz let me know. Also, i have no clue about gpus, so I started the build without one, but if there is a cheap and good gpu, I'll look into it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/WolfDude05
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Moon Bugs?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Hey folks. I've had two separate blood moon "bugs" and am wondering if anyone else has experienced them.

    1. Endless Zombies: no matter how many I kill they never stop spawning. This happened on both a multiplayer game on jormal difficulty, 8 zombies and a solo game higher difficulty 16 zombies. The latter was only day 7. Literally zombies all night long as if the night had just started.

    2. Exploit for endless zombies: i finished a normal blood moon and had to log out. When i logged back in the blood moon had restarted and i got a full second zombie wave. Tested on my friends game in multiplayer and it worked there too. Nice little exploit if you are looking for easy XP.

    submitted by /u/-regaskogena
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like animations and new models are a must

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    I LOVE 7 DAYS TO DIE! I don't want to seem like i am shitting on the game and i want the game to succeed so much.

    I feel like the biggest problem atm is the animations and models, graphically the game isn't actually all that bad anymore, textures are high res and some lightning effects are very good as well but the animations and models make this game look incredibly inconsistent. I know graphics aren't a big problem when it comes to games but for this game i think its a must and heres why ...

    Lets be honest, people are leaving 7 days to die and getting less popular, due to the whole telltale bankruptcy, the whole console fanbase has left and is a barren wasteland, if the game is improved on those 2 things i think people will not only come back as they see the game is improving and will get new players as well therefore getting more money to support the later patches.

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Exporting map to an image file

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    Is there any way to export the full map to image file?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel