• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 06, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - June 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ut Oh. What happens when I get a blood moon in my Cities Skylines game?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Ahh, My favorite biome

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Purgatory

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Is it just me, there are no news papers, no Dear John letters, and no written documents talking about what happened.

    You just start in a wasteland naked. Why? The only thing I couldn't come up with your character is in purgatory. How did I come with this, well all the "zombies" that you fight look the same. Sure you can chock this up to lazy programming. But is it?

    Maybe they are all manifestations of all the people you did wrong. Them hunting you mindlessly the same people over and over again. The same construction worker you did wrong to, the same nurse, that girl and guy from next door.

    Need more proof you only have two glutinous man and woman. Maybe a replacement for a indigent lifestyle, not to mention the same stripper. Symbols sexual immorality. The animals that come after you who are skinny and full for rage...greed and wrath. But here is the kicker. The photos on the walls. In every home you go to there are the same people over and over again. Could they be family members, friends, loved ones that are haunting reminders?

    In addition finding packages and other items in walls and behind photos. You see something off about a wall oh look you find sham, drugs, trash and other junk hidden away. But no note? Nothing to write with? Just stuff. If that is not a representation of what you did in your former life that else can it be.

    Last point when you die. Why does the player look at there hands as if surprised to be alive? Because they are they wake up in an never ending cycle.

    submitted by /u/Airideviant
    [link] [comments]

    The Calm Before The Storm

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    Single player.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    If you play single play why?? Is it actually at all fun to make your own world or game? I'm just curious as I don't see any decent servers or anything.

    submitted by /u/Asimous
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to restart a game every update to see the changes?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    I had a really cool base going on in my last game which was 17.2. Dont really want to start over, but now that 17.4 is out and stable can I just run my old save and still see the updates? Or do I need to start over again from scratch

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/kateaclysm91
    [link] [comments]

    Does 7DTD need better stream integration?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    So I've been spending time on a Vanquish Vedui stream, after coding up (duct tape helped) a way to grab twitch tipping/cheering data, evaluate it, and connect to the server and spawn in zombies and what not as a result.

    Here's an example video (montage) of viewers killing me 7 times within a day --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plLAEzYH85s&list=PL5Z54hiemOAthIdMmkCrAqrUH8szXLuzr

    It did get me thinking even more, that it would be awesome to have some better integration capabilities to allow this easier. For instance, while you can telnet to a server (and my setup was a mix of php and scripting), what you can do is still somewhat limited and aimed at "admin" stuff. I can manually spawn in zombies next to a player, but I can't for instance spawn them in looking at the player, or 20 meters away facing the player. And it's all fairly clunky to get to work properly.

    I remember playing Vermintide 2, which had a twitch streamer mode where it would show on the game screen options (A or B) for things viewers could vote on, spawn in a monster, or give a healing potion (and somehow, people always loved getting monsters in ;) ... but it made for a lot of fun, and viewer engagement.

    Would something like that be worthwhile for a game like 7dtd? Not necessarily how Vermintide did it, but "something" to integrate with streaming systems to allow for viewers to cause things to happen in the game?

    /Ved :)

    submitted by /u/Vedui
    [link] [comments]

    Starting new game

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Anybody want to play on PS4 starting a new game with a friend haven't played in a while so we're getting a fresh start

    submitted by /u/alancarmo1
    [link] [comments]

    Short I made to convince friends to play

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    Help I’m stuck

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    I started a new Navezgane game and I went down the road to spend my first night at a diner, and right before nightfall I died to a bear :( Now there's a bear roaming around outside the diner and I can't leave . Help?

    submitted by /u/non-anonymous-anon
    [link] [comments]

    So I told my buddy to fly high and jump out of a Gyro.... it got stuck mid air xd

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    [War of The Walkers] Recruit Survivors?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Is it possible to recruit the friendly NPC's and have them guard your base or follow you?

    submitted by /u/ohcrapiloveliara
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie dog IRL! <Warning, NSFW.>

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/EaI5yjlfvoQ

    This is actually a fox with a severe case of rabies.

    Original file I found did not have audio (I wish it did). I saw it, and instantly thought of the game. Had to share the horrors with you all. The guy filming is nuts too. Letting a rabid animal anywhere near you is probably one of the dumbest things you can do involving animals. This is how a zombie apocalypse starts, messing around with rabid animals. I swear if we start off with zombie dogs, we're all screwed.

    submitted by /u/Jayick
    [link] [comments]

    Build the Most Secret Hidden Underground Tunnel House

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    Can you get a toolbox as quest reward or at the trader?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    title :)

    submitted by /u/HeyTumbus
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer Peer-to-Peer save to Dedicated Server

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    My friend started a peer to peer game the other day and wants to continue that save, but I started a dedicated server that I would prefer to run the game on. How do I move the save over (Navezgane) to the dedicated server?

    submitted by /u/dafuki
    [link] [comments]

    Day runners

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Started a 'local game' chillin on adventure, medium spawn rate w default run setting. Some random zombies are running during the day. Known bug?

    submitted by /u/shade-op
    [link] [comments]

    Console servers

    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Does anybody know where the court case is at in terms of fun pimps getting the rights back for running the console servers? From what I understand there's a court case underway. It's such a shame because me and my friends loved playing the game, but are just completely unable to play together since telltale shut down

    submitted by /u/FusRoDylan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel