• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 5, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - June 05, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - June 05, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - June 05, 2019

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Asylum Custom POI nearly finished!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    Water Amusement Park Custom POI!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    Is 7dtd A17 fair for single players?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    I wondered if th zombie spawning in poi is the same for one person or more.

    Also is A17 enjoyable as a single player?

    submitted by /u/delukard
    [link] [comments]

    Yucca Juice

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    just got back into 7 days and i started a base in the desert. now in alpha 16 yucca juice gave you help with the heat in alpha 17 the descrition dosnt say anything about heat resistence. then i saw a yucca smoothie but that helps against the cold. does yucca juice still lower your players heat still or am i just shit out of luck until i find cooler clothes?

    submitted by /u/nwacs92
    [link] [comments]

    If zombies choose a lower floor instead of the killing corridor the 1/8 blocks fool zombies to falling I just stand at back of little secure area and shoot them when they come back.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    I’ve heard about the console rights to 7 days being auctioned recently. Is this news even real? Do we know who the buyer is?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Dealing With The New A.I.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Disclaimer, I'm aware the current pathing system isn't new to some who've been playing for a while, but as someone who's just come back to the game a few weeks ago, it's new to me.

    So as I've been playing, I've been trying to deal with how the zombies act, especially on then 7th day, and how to have fun defending against them. So far my attempts have been kinda lackluster, since the zombies always know workarounds to whatever trap and defense system I use. Trying to bait them through a specific system hasn't worked so far, they always dig around it or attack from directions I never expect. My latest build was a bunker built into a huge mountain, hoping maybe they'd come through my open hallway into my base, but it doesn't work well, they just try and come through the roof. Has anyone found any fun styles of defense that plays well against the current pathing system, or has it mostly become BS?

    submitted by /u/GraniteOverworld
    [link] [comments]

    Player Character Feels Much Slower

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    I haven't played 7DtD since last year but it feels like the player moves significantly slower than i remember. Sprinting feels fine, but the general walking speed feels extremely sluggish. Is there a way to remedy this?

    To point out so no one brings it up, I am not talking about encumbrance.

    submitted by /u/sykotikpro
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do with your vehicles

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    Since you pretty much have to build each vehicle as you progress. What do you do with them once you've made the next vehicle? You can't sell them or wrench them.

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Winter is here!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    Missing Jeep

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if anyone can shed some light on this topic. I parked my Jeep to go harvest from my garden and it disappeared. It still shows on my map and compass that it's parked at the location but no jeep. It's not floating in the sky either. We're playing on a private server and I restarted that, no luck. We are playing 17.3 I believe. Any advice would be great!

    submitted by /u/Lucy2114
    [link] [comments]

    Augur/Chainsaw Gas cost too high?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Hey all,
    My friend just got me into 7DTD a month ago and I can't stop playing it.

    I recently got an augur and chainsaw, but the gas cost seems WAY too high. A tank of gas for the Augur (200) lasts for 45secs. I typically zip around exploring and wrenching cars. At the end of a day, I typically have about 2000 gas (if I'm not super focused on cars). This gives me about 7mins of augur time. Where as a motorcycle with a tank of 250 will last me about 22mins (I typically fill up the motorcycle 3 times in a exploration day).

    Because gas is a limited resource that requires a lot of time to acquire, and my stamina is a unlimited resource, I have a hard time justifying using gas on Augurs/Chainsaws.

    Last night I used the augur, and I dug from about +65m to +15m elevation (one block). That cost me 850gas. Seems super steep. Time-wise, it was great. If it was 850 - 1000 gas/day for the augur, I would never use anything else.

    Is it just me?

    Is digging for shale better for producing gas?

    Is there a better way of getting gas?

    submitted by /u/Vallurithuun
    [link] [comments]

    Bug maybe?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    I've noticed that the quality of tools does not matter when it comes to block damage anymore. Is it a bug or did it get changed

    submitted by /u/ZekeThePhreak
    [link] [comments]

    Remove ANY Tree from 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 05 Jun 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel