• Breaking News

    Friday, June 7, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - June 07, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - June 07, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - June 07, 2019

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    BorderlandZ driving in style, handles like a tank, very satisfying squash sound when running over zombies. Sadly the gun doesn't work, :>(

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Me and the boys before blood moon #4

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Resource question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Is it more efficient to scrap empty cans or put them directly in the forge?

    submitted by /u/tracersmith
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why this pink square appears when my friend equips his burning shaft mod please?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    Newbie needs help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    I can't get the second level of the hammer and forge perk. I'm really hurting for metal tools, as stone tools are horribly slow. I believe I read somewhere that I have to be level 20 (overall level). I can't seem to hit that level, it takes super long to hit that level. What i have been doing to level up is accepting the "clear area" missions from the trader, so I can get a bunch of kills, quest exp, and some Duke tokens. But it seems so slow. I'm only level 12, and it's day 8! What am I doing wrong?

    Additionally, on the rare occasion the trader sells a metal tool I want, it has a high quality number, and costs like 6k or some insane thing like that. I can only garner about 2k-4k in a full day of running quests, which I also need some to cover the food cost, as I have another issue;

    I can't find animals! They are so rare! And the dogs and bears that attacked me gave me rotten flesh, but I was using a bone knife, so I have no idea what I did wrong. I have a corn farm to mitigate the issue a little, but cornbread or corn on the cob gives so little food! I live far away from the desert, so losing my jars is also a pain in the ass, but one trip to the desert sets me up for awhile.

    Thanks, in advance :D

    I play on the most recent patch, A17 point something.

    Also, why the hecking heck does eating a corn, which I just freshly picked of the plant give me food poisoning. That's ridiculous! Do I have the stomach of a newborn child? Surely after awhile in living in the navesgane country side I won't keel over from a gosh darn ear of corn.

    submitted by /u/mdghazi
    [link] [comments]

    End Game POIs?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Are there any modded POIs that add a layer of difficulty for end game? My group loves this game but after about day 50 there is no real challenge, anyone know of any end game POIs or mods that add something to the end game besides just mindless grinding?

    submitted by /u/elmogrita
    [link] [comments]

    Climate

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    I'm not trying to make a general whining post, just curious if people find Climate to be...as wonky and obnoxious (i.e. not working) as I do? As in there are weird times I'll be freeze or over heating when it seems very clearly I shouldn't, and then I start stacking 3-4 points in better protection from it and I'm still getting hit pretty hard by it. This a known unbalanced problem?

    submitted by /u/kalvinbastello
    [link] [comments]

    I’d love to see it on Google’s Stadia

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    I'm still not quite sure exactly how Stadia will work or if a game like 7 Days would even be compatible with that sort of gaming platform... but it would be really cool to see this game available when that online "console" rolls out! Does anyone with more gaming knowledge than me have any reasons why this may or may not happen?

    submitted by /u/PeterPan28
    [link] [comments]

    I am trying to craft on a workbench but it wont work

    Posted: 07 Jun 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    On PC, the craft button is grayed out when i try to craft a schematic. I am using a workbench that was already build but wasnt destroyed, is that the issue or am I missing something? I have all the materials as well and the advanced engineering perk.

    submitted by /u/darkwatersinking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel