• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 8, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 08, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 08, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - June 08, 2019

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do at night?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    Not meant to be a creepy personal question, just a new guy looking for tips. Although I've had this game since 2017, this is the first time I'm actually playing. Other than continue to slowly scavenge the surrounding area, what are the most productive things could I be doing during the nights. Also, how do I update tools and any other tips you would like to provide would be greatly beneficial.

    submitted by /u/Buddin3
    [link] [comments]

    Sleeper zombies won't disappear.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    I made a fort with POI highschool, far away from my shelter. My friends started to reinforce and fill every single room in that building with concrete blocks because those sleepers had been keep appearing again and again. Even after placing beds and claim blocks covering all the area in that building, nothing have changed at all.

    Also, the buildings that completely destroyed keep producing sleepers on the ground. What should I do to perish them for good? 😕

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    What POIs have forges?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    The nearest trader in my game is 4km from the start point, and in the middle of a huge wasteland. Of course, I risked it, avoiding dogs, dodging mines, etc... only to discover the forge there was broken.

    Haven't seen any of the two-story houses with the outside stone staircase that sometimes has a forge, and I don't know what other POIs have it.

    I appreciate any help.

    (random gen, 17.4)

    submitted by /u/FunkyColdKervina
    [link] [comments]

    What does this icon mean....

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    Playing with my husband, and my name on his screen has a red sad face icon. No status effects on my end. It looks almost like a tragedy mask. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/VonHibbs
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge paths?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    So I've been thinking about dipping into 7DTD again lately, mostly from watching JaWoodle's various challenge playthroughs. And it's got me thinking about other ways to run.

    No crafting just seems painful, but I might try it just to go with something different.

    Dishong Tower, I like the concept but it seems like you'd hit a wall eventually, especially if you played 'true' to it where you couldn't leave the tower ever at all period.

    I was thinking about a "the ground is lava" run, where you get the mats for a stone axe and then get inside the nearest POI (or maybe get in a POI in a town to start) and can't touch ground blocks thereafter (no asphalt, sand, ground, stone, etc); any blocks you place to get from one POI to another must be upgraded (after all, there's no challenge in just crafting a couple frames and leap-frogging them from one place to another, just tedium).

    Thoughts on that one?

    Other challenge routes that could be interesting?

    submitted by /u/Lukavian
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] did the servers just go down?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    I was playing in a world with friends and now I can't start back up the world but I can with an solo world

    submitted by /u/Spmspawn
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for people to show me the ropes.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    I am a big fan of zombie survival games and 7 Days To Die is the last one i haven't tried out. I have only watched videos about it and i was wondering if someone can show me how to play.

    thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Remaculous-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel