• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 2, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 02, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 02, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - June 02, 2019

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, lol, but wtf?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    Best Weapon in the game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    In my 500+ hours of Xbox, the cruel world of PC throws it away

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Can we turn this into a skill points tips and tricks thread?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    [META THREAD] Edit: Tl;Dr let's make this a meta thread? Experienced players help 0 hour players with limited time for dedication and discovery? Post what you know about meta/skill point allocation.

    What would you recommend a new guy spend points on, especially with a17 dropping? What do you wish you spent your points on? What would you do differently or prioritized. What do people find is typically effective in more scenarios? Shotguns? Rifles?etc..

    I'm new so I may not know that certain perks are a waste of time/irrelevant in some relative way, or that certain perks may be good to get first to help in leveling up faster, early game meta etc.. and I find if someone with a few hundred hours knows and can pass down meta knowledge to a zero hour player with limited time to dedicate and discover, it could be a great help.

    Input is greatly appreciated maybe we can make this big for all the newcomers (like me and my friends). Happy hunting

    here's an alpha 17 update video from cap00 to get us started

    submitted by /u/glory_lion
    [link] [comments]

    Starvation mod Alpha 15

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how I could play Starvation on A15. I downloaded A15.2 from the mod launcher but am having trouble linking it to Starvation's launcher.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hugo-Drax
    [link] [comments]

    Question for pc players

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    I'm an Xbox player and have been for a while. In this, Megacrush is an extremely rare item and is considerably one of the rarest in the game. I'm just wondering if that is the case on pc as well?

    submitted by /u/CamoFan1010
    [link] [comments]

    Lower Gamestage?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I am completely lost on what to do, so I thought I would ask Reddit. I am hosting a server for friends and the gamestage is killing us. We want to play slow, and on day 14 we have radiation cops on horde night - not what we want. Is there ANY way to lower the gamestage in commands in game files?

    Thanks in advance Reddit!

    submitted by /u/Hypersonic-Melon
    [link] [comments]

    Custom map making (A17)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any links to some resources for finding how to create a custom map? I have seen some "tutorials" on YouTube that run through the basics of it, and how it's done with the dtm heightmap file being what the game reads to generate hills and valleys etc etc. splat3 (roadmap) and biomes (biome distribution) I have down pat. I understand how those work. I tried to shoot at making my own map and couldn't figure out how to properly create a dtm.tga heightmap file.

    What I tried doing is drawing the heightmap as a gray-scale jpg in GIMP and then exporting it as a .tga file. But I got an error upon launching the game in the map for the first time.

    Does anyone have any links that go in depth on how to create a custom world and create the files for it? More than just skimming over it?

    For some clarification bc I suck at explaining things, here's some examples of custom maps people have made for 17

    https://youtu.be/oaDmXY4Azsw

    https://youtu.be/H2Q3wUDD2Vk

    https://youtu.be/K4ut6hROLy8

    submitted by /u/ramenboyy19
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server advice/help

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    I rented a dedicated server from 4netplayers and i have no idea how to have my old save and character work in the server. Could i get some advice?

    submitted by /u/Jepemega
    [link] [comments]

    Are bases safe on servers? Will I get robbed? How do you deal?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    My only hold up is if it takes me along time to get stuff and I log in and it's all destroyed or stolen I'm not gonna want to play the game anymore. I work 70 hours a week and I love pvp I just don't want to get cleaned out. How do you deal with this feeling/effect? Is there smarter ways to store things and protect them?

    submitted by /u/glory_lion
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad Difficulty?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    How hard is nomad difficulty and where does it fall in with other difficulties? Thanks In Advance

    submitted by /u/Cam-Targaryen
    [link] [comments]

    I've been away for a while and have a question...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Are underground bases still viable? On PvP servers it was essential, IMO. The zeds dig down now, right? Can I still build I nice, cozy, underground lair or no?

    submitted by /u/SewbNewb
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox difficulty

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    My friend and I are playing 7 days etc etc, basically there aren't enough zombies to challenge us on horde night even with spawning maxed out, help. Should we try to rapidly power level to advance our game stage? Would that even work? What about increasing our heat map? Does that affect horde nights? What is the most efficient way to do so? Any tips or advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/philipone11q
    [link] [comments]

    I was trying to find out why treeBirch was commented out in blocks XML but came across this popular question.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 01:33 AM PDT

    hey

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    if anyone wanna play 7 days to die with darkness falls mod let me know ok u wanna add me on steam

    submitted by /u/justinmcintyre91
    [link] [comments]

    Remove crosshair in sights when in multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that removes the crosshair when I sight in with a gun? I only play with a friend on his server, will it be a problem if only I download the mod if one exists?

    submitted by /u/steven-mcpuff
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one update

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone know when the next update for Xbox will be?

    submitted by /u/BigMuffle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel