• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - June 15, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - June 15, 2019

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Pink Flamingo is almost ready to open for survivors

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    What A17/ A18 Features Do You Want?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    I want:

    Steel Bolt Crossbow Turrets- Always wanted this as I never want to waste ammo on auto turrets. This wouldn't make the other turrets obsolete as the fire rate is much lower than other turrets since it reloads after every shot, so it would have lower dps.

    Recycler Laser Rifle- If You play fallout you know what this is. I think it should deal the same damage as a pistol but recharge ammo over time to a maximum of twenty or so. It's the type of gun you use sparingly as the ammo would take a while to regenerate. (much longer than in fallout) so it wouldn't make the pistol obsolete as the pistol can be fired off a lot as long as you have ammo. It would use a solar cell in the construction of it and have little solar panels on the top of the gun.

    Flamethrower- Would be better than the flame bottle but would consume a lot of fuel. Won't accidently set yourself on fire. Continuous fire will add additional fire DoT to enemies.

    m60- I know this is slated for a18 but figured I'd list how I want it to work. Should slow you down a a lot. The movement penalty should not be 100% negated by perks as it should be the type of gun you don't run around kitting with.

    submitted by /u/TRIPMINE_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Charging Bull Perk benefits ranged weapons as well

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    The perk says you gain 40% more melee damage and 25% damage reduction while sprinting. After messing around with it in a test world, I found the extra damage does work on ranged weapons!

    The Blunderbuss does 88 damage to the body if all pellets hit. After sprinting into a zombie and shoving the barrel into their chest (with Charging Bull) the new damage was 128, which is enough to one hit weaker zombies with 125 health.

    The Magnum deals 80 to the body and sprinting with charging bull does 112, exactly 40% more.

    I haven't gotten a chance to try it, but i assume it works with even the rocket launcher to deal a massive amount of damage.

    submitted by /u/Mishyfishy
    [link] [comments]

    Experiencing a lot of lag after Alpha 17.4

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    Me and my friend decided to play the new Alpha 17.4 as we had not played for around a month. It worked fine for a few days nothing bad, but today my FPS dropped from 40-50 to below 20 and i have no idea why. All settings are the lowest and i have a GTX 1050. I have reinstalled the game but no change. Please help

    submitted by /u/Suicide-Sandwich
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a beginner, well sorta

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    I passed day 7 today and I have a pistol and some junk armor (pretty good start from what I heard) a crossbow with a few explosive arrows, spiked club, machete, mini bike (a very very good start)

    Any tips for base improvements tho? My base is literal trash.

    submitted by /u/MiTTERFaaggoyt27
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 items

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    Hi I was wondering if things like the 4X4 truck was in the PS4 edition of 7 Days. Me and my brother play often and were wondering if we could get a Truck/Motorcycle in our game it would be great if you could help with our question.

    submitted by /u/DayeBreak
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friend are just starting this game. Any tips on how to enjoy the game more?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Climbing zombies

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    Can zombie climb the sides of buildings?

    submitted by /u/gift-of-gods
    [link] [comments]

    All random gen worlds I make on PC flat?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    For some reason any world I make on random gen regardless of size is almost completely flat with small hills or bumps but no mountains or anything major. I always seem to spawn in some city on grassland that's unlike any I have ever seen on random gen and there is barely any grassland. What is going on here and how can I fix this? I am playing A17 on PC

    submitted by /u/Agent_Dash
    [link] [comments]

    There is a city that hasn’t rendered over his left shoulder , yet the road has ...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    (PS4) better FPS in split screen co OP?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    So when I'm playing single player I get up to roughly 30FPS. However I played split screen with my girlfriend last night and the FPS seemed noticeably better. And when she gave up and quit, I was playing on my own (still in the split screen mode) The FPS was even better? I thought it would be worse in split screen

    submitted by /u/Wormholes556
    [link] [comments]

    No trader?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    Random gen map with friends, have explored the entire map and cant find a trader? Is it possible that its in the radiation??? Pls help im going insane i want a solar battery

    submitted by /u/SethD02
    [link] [comments]

    Clay Soil vs Clay for Forged Iron and other forged items

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm playing on PC on the Steam version of Alpha 17.4 (b4)

    I've been trying to find just "clay" for awhile. I have thousands of clay soil but I can't use that in the forge. I was able to use the clay soil to create the forge but not to make any of the Forged items like Forged Iron. The recipe shows simply "clay" for these. Am I missing something obvious here?

    submitted by /u/fredlevario
    [link] [comments]

    My bois mem

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    Hello strangers! I was thinking about mem me and my boys but in 7dtd version. Maybe do you have any idea for picture?

    submitted by /u/magictoki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel