• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 9, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 09, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - June 09, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - June 09, 2019

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Question

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    Recently came back to the game and I have a question.

    From what I can tell, farming is worthless in Alpha 17. You need 5 points in Living off the Land to get 1 plant and 1 seed back and that's after days of waiting.

    Is there something I'm not understanding? Why does farming require 15 points (10 Fortitude, 5 Living off the Land) to make a 1 plant profit?

    submitted by /u/Deylar419
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane or Random Gen?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Bullet shortage + Is acid real??

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    I know it sounds like a super chump thing, but I ALWAYS run out of ammo! I play with 3 other guys, meaning we got 4 guys total, and 7 day hordes are suuuuper dense. I'm looking into making ammo, but brass is kinda hard to get. I've been finding lead, nitrate, and coal whilst mining, but no brass. I've been running around getting car radiators, doorknobs, trophies, faucets, but with 4 people, the 7.62 get eaten up real quick. I am really stumped on ammo production. Or is it just that we don't conserve our ammo enough? We have a layer of wooden spikes, followed by a couple layers of iron spikes before they get to us, could it be perhaps I should have more traps to lessen our ammo consumption?

    Additionally does acid even exist? I have been looting for ages, day 14, and it has eluded me. However, I only have lucky looter level 1, so that might be it. Do you guys find acid rare?

    submitted by /u/mdghazi
    [link] [comments]

    Finally (more in post)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    Tips for taking over the Mountain Mansion POI as a base.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    So I found a rather large mansion on my friend's server, it's pretty damn big with a large tower elevator shaft that leads to an underground facility. It's absolutely massive and looks surprisingly well built for random generation. I was wondering if anyone has taken the same structure over before as a base, because I'd love to.

    If anyone is wondering, I have admin access and have free reign to build/do whatever on the server, so resources for building and whatnot are not a problem in this situation. Let me know if you have any ideas to take it over while keeping zombies from spawning, I would greatly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/EnderSkeleton8
    [link] [comments]

    Stamina Regen and Perk Issues

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    So I've messed a bit with stamina, trying to reduce stamina costs of almost everything but powerattacks. I've been successful with this, however now I think I might've turned off stamina regen completely. I haven't played a17.4 without mods, so I'm not really sure how the game deals with stamina regen, but I'm fairly sure that it does regen by itself. At this point, the only way I can regen stamina is via food/drinks. Anybody know where the stamina regen value can be found so that I can turn it back to normal? I've tried a bit of experimenting, however I haven't been able to find the proper value, and it's a fairly time consuming process of closing the game and re-loading the game.

    My second issue is that I can't buy certain perks. It tells me to upgrade intellect even though it's already max level. I did increase the perk points per level to 3 and maxed out intellect as soon as I could, so that might be to blame, but now I don't know how to fix it. I can't find on how to force give myself a perk with console commands, and I've tried to look into editing my save game, but I don't have the proper tools to open the save game files.

    Help would really be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/phermyk
    [link] [comments]

    ?????

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Has anyone had an issue on ps4 eith the game booting them out of servers? I'll play for like 30 minutes and itll kick me out and It wont allow me to play for a couple hours

    submitted by /u/whyhellois1
    [link] [comments]

    No horde on 7th days??

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    I don't know what did I do wrong. I checked the settings many times, restarted the game, even tryed the DM or debug tools menu but nothing helped... I cant get horde night... Anyone help? EDIT: Looks like I'm not getting airdrops either. I have 17.2

    submitted by /u/Ehune
    [link] [comments]

    Cant play with other players

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Hello, ive tried joining a friends server and this keeps happening: 1 cant log in. Keeps kicking me out. 2 if i do log in, after 5 min cant craft/gather anything 3 one of the scenario above happens to 4 of my friends if we try to play Stopped playing the game for a while and now none of us can play together. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/kor3anu
    [link] [comments]

    Hitbox

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    I have been struggling with certain zombie hitboxes, the crawlers in particular. I was wondering if the community struggled as hard as I do lol. Very frustrating to get into a zombies face where they can smack me and I'm just wooshing air. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Zercsdawn
    [link] [comments]

    Help I have been playing for a little bit and I have a question

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 01:44 AM PDT

    Hey I have been playing on a friends server and most of us have not been playing since alpha 12 so it's been a while. I am trying to figure out the crafting system and if it's possible to craft level 6 or 7 I have been leveling I. Almost solely the intelligence tree I am sitting at 9 intelligence right now and I am able to make 5. This goes for both guns and tools. That being said is it better for me to get rid of all the previous versions by breaking them down or should we keep them as back up Incase we need them? Last question are underground bases still viable?

    submitted by /u/khudson0019
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with graphics settings

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    I have a really strange issue. Whatever I do, texture quality won't get set to full.

    Once it's set to half size the right button gets greyed out

    I'm playing on A17.4

    I've tried reinstalling the game and deleting all the registry keys for the settings.

    Setting the registry key manually does nothing, because when I get in the game it resets to half size again.

    Neither did sg OptionsTextureQuality 0 work.

    So please, does anyone know what could cause this?

    submitted by /u/RespawnTime_
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server to work with my save file from local machine.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    So I purchased/rented a dedicated server. I found my save file and my player data. But what do I need to edit in the server config file to get the game to launch.

    The RWG is Sielu Territory The save game name is Houptown

    Using the ftp service, I've gone into the "saved game" folder and copied the Sielu Folder which has Houptown in it. But somewhere in my server config I'm not telling it where to look correctly. Any help would be amazing!!

    submitted by /u/Ultragrave
    [link] [comments]

    Help me make this game playable

    Posted: 09 Jun 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Why does this game suck so much and why is it still in early access? I have tried so many times to play this game vanilla and whenever i reinstall and come back, I am disappointed. At its core it is literally fucking boring. There is just literally nothing to do. Someone help me make this game playable.

    submitted by /u/Brandon_Nobody
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel