• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 4, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 04, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 04, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - June 04, 2019

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ran across this house in my new 'cheat' game (Navezone). Normal inside, but no idea what I'm looking at.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Returning player looking for fresh save tips

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    My friends and I come back to the game from time to time and usually we come back after an update or two, I played a bit today to just try things out and I noticed that the devs went through with the crafting level changes and so my hurtle for the game became not being able to down a zombie as quick as I would like and got surrounded and died.

    Any tips are appreciated as it would help my friends and I enjoy the game all that much more while we fuck around with it but we'd certainly be able to enjoy it more if I could get some advice for making higher tier gear to survive and loot more effectively without being harassed too much by a few too many curious undead.

    submitted by /u/JWSwagger
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player; are Horde drop pits still viable?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    One of my best (if a little boring) Horde defenses was to dig a 3x3 to 5x5 pit about 10 meters down. The Zombies would drop down the pit and be easy target practice. Then build a side chamber where you can just shoot them from.

    Now, I've not played much since before they even introduced the Bikes, so I'm not really caught up on everything. Is this still possible?

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Modern Luxurious House Tour - Created by Hernan! This is Awesome!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    So I can make a trustworthy 4x4 truck.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    But I cannot repair and get advantage of sedans all around the map.

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    Stuff Disappears

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Console player (A.15), and ive found that when playing co-ol for a ling time (late into game, usually after a few hundred days) the second players things disappear. This has happened in many ways such as, backpack de-spawning, crates / chests placed by player straight up disappearing, crates / chests contents disappearing, and players inventory / toolbelt despawning. What is this? Is there anything I can do to prevent it?

    submitted by /u/ProudToBeAnonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Any beginner tips

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    Hey guys, used to be a huge player of 7 days back in 2016/17 and have just started getting back into it. I'm super confused about the levelling now and how to get better quality weapons. Used to be, use a particular item and your skill in that field would increase and you would get better quality items by making more of them. But all I'm making now are level 1's so I'm assuming it's different. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/averaveragelad
    [link] [comments]

    Console, bug?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else have a glitch/bug where zombies basically just hump walls. I think there breaking whatever is in front of them even though theirs 50 other easier routes they could take. If so that animation is horrible

    submitted by /u/shade-op
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel