• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 18, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - July 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Came across a nearly broken level 1 today. Really need to put skill points on lucky looter

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    I love you Toilet Gun. You are always there for me when I least expect it.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:41 PM PDT

    A17.4 Horde Night Zombie Spawning Issues

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Fresh install of Alpha 17.4 and hit the first horde night. After about 23:00 they stopped coming. Logs show no more spawns after that time. Wondering if people have experienced the same. I had this issue back on 16.4 as well. Our base is a re purposed prefab that looked cool and was in good shape. I have heard some people say that sometimes that can cause patrol issues for zombies on horde night if there are too many buildings close by, but not sure as that was 2 years ago. If there is an admin on, can that affect things?

    submitted by /u/Iron-Man1138
    [link] [comments]

    When your preparing for you first horde

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    what did you use (melee weapons)A17

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 03:03 PM PDT

    in my opinion the bladed weapons are inferior, because bleeding makes nearly no damage and overall the damage is verry low. only the dismemberment is good if you can hit the head.

    this makes me curious how many vode for the bladed weapons, but i expect the most people vote for blunt weapons because the slegehammer destroys and knocks back zombies.

    https://strawpoll.de/wx7g64g

    submitted by /u/ultradmb
    [link] [comments]

    LFM Players!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    I'll cut to the point. I recently got into 7 Days, and started playing with a friend. Problem is, its been rather hard to find other players to join my server.

    I also play RUST a couple days a week. I stream RUST on Tues and 7 Days on Friday on Twitch!

    Here's more info on my current settings:

    • Map type: My own created maps
    • Map Size: 8k
    • Patch: Latest which is 17.4
    • Player Limit: Currently 8, but might expand to more!
    • PVP is open, just set to kill strangers
    • Difficulty: 5 - all run at night - some run during the day
    • Online: 24/7 -- Our servers restart twice a day (this helps clear away some bugs or glitches players might experience.)
    • Wipes: Only
    • Admins: My friends will watch the server including myself, so please behave!
    • On death: Tool belt only
    • Day Length: 1 hour
    • Region: NA so far.
    • Land Claim is only set for 10 days, will increase later or sometime!

    Respond if you're interested and would like to join my discord!

    submitted by /u/JetPackT_Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on my first horde?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    I'm on day 6 now. I've spent all this time hunting and scavenging for supplies. I was lucky enough to find a pistol on a backpack and 86 9mm ammo on a corpse in a campsite. That's about the only good weapon I currently have. The rest is my axe and club. I decided to set up my main base on Shamway Foods. Already added the one extra wood frame to the roof edges so hopefully that'll help with the interesting-sounding spider zombies. Anything else you guys recommend I should do before I get hit with the horde? I'm honestly a little bit scared lmao. Also, I'm on PS4. I know console versions haven't been updated in a long time so if anything doesn't match what you guys say is because of that.

    submitted by /u/lilasseatinboi
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls map and server questions

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Hey,

    Does the Navezgane map work with Darkness Falls or do you still need to use the DFalls-Medium map?

    Second what's the correct way to add the map to a server.?

    I'm using G-portal, I've tried to just add the single player save of the map to the save directory on the server but it doesn't show up in the pulldown tab for map selection on the server site.

    submitted by /u/wlltigger
    [link] [comments]

    did a land claim block prevent zombis spawn in my house?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:28 PM PDT

    i am a brandnew fresh noob on this game

    submitted by /u/landsknecht64
    [link] [comments]

    LFG trying to get back into the game after not playing since A14-ish

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    I am 22 and would love to get back into the game. I have not played since A14 and a little of A15. I would like to play in a small-ish group if possible. I am pc only and do tend to pick up on stuff rather quickly. If your willing to have me I would love to hop in. If not any tips you could give for a returning player would be awesome. thank you

    submitted by /u/dmd140
    [link] [comments]

    Game data move on Mac?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Bought a new mac - want to move my game data from one to the other. whats the easiest way to do this? What files do i need to bring over?

    submitted by /u/hephtea
    [link] [comments]

    So with Telltale sort of back on its feet, and even releasing the final season of TWD, you think it's possible that they'll pay attention to consoles again and update the game?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel