• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 17, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - July 17, 2019

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    4,762 Small Stone

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    A15 doggos anyone?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    LFM to play on a modded server [Ravenhearst] [NA]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Greetings everyone, we are going to start a new 7d2d server Friday @ 6pm central time and we are looking for more to join us. Theres about five of us and the server we bought is capable of handling up to twenty players but we will probably not have quite that many. We are playing with the overhaul mod called Ravenhearst. The server is dedicated and is private with very limited admin access. In the past when we've done this we usually end up playing as one big group, but we welcome players making their own group if they wish.

    What we're looking for:

    ~ Friendly adult players

    ~ Players with an interest of being regular players (playing often)

    ~ Discord is offered and encouraged but if you don't have a mic that's ok

    ~ No experience with the mod or 7d2d in general is required, but keep in mind the settings are setup for a challenging experience.

    I know I'm going to be asked so just in case: 4/5 difficulty, no loot respawn (may be added later if enough players want it), 120% zed damage, 100% loot abundance. All other settings are not official at this time and this post will probably be updated Thursday with the finalized settings.

    If you wish to join us, please post in the thread or send me a message, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Biobawls
    [link] [comments]

    In-game Admin Console question

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    I frequently check the in-game console to see when screamers or hordes are coming. However, my pals can't see those same messages. i have to be the broadcaster to let them know. I have read on the official forums that only admins can see those levels of messages. I added a person as an admin, but they still couldn't see all of the console messages, especially about screamers, sleepers or hordes spawning. Anyone familiar with getting that to work?

    I was following this thread on trying to set it up: https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/1457328392104048373/

    submitted by /u/wamplet
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PC Server(West Coast late night player)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:56 PM PDT

    I am looking for a server that is just starting out to play on. I am a late night player, playing from like 10pm to 1am PST...ish

    submitted by /u/dlukz
    [link] [comments]

    Too many zombies...

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Hi, new player here. I wanted to share my first seventh day. I tweaked the setting a little to make it easier, I made decent progress, crafted a bike, iron arrows and tools, I had about 200 bullets, 150 arrows, a small iron base with spikes and I FELT READY. But oh man was I wrong... Once they started coming they never stopped, I run out of ammo but I still had some spare in a close building so I hopped on my bike and run away. Got the ammo, 50 zombies following me, I reloaded my rifle accidentally and it was over. Now I keep respawning and dying.

    I must have done something wrong so I must return to my base and revenge.

    submitted by /u/BetterOnLoL
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a third for PC

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    We're looking for a third player for a PC server, we play around 7pm central time a couple times a week!

    submitted by /u/hachmeister9128
    [link] [comments]

    Is the PC version of 7d2d on the Microsoft Store the same as Steam?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    Does it receive the same updates and can people who bought it on steam play with people who bought it on the microsoft store for PC?

    submitted by /u/Wattss
    [link] [comments]

    Game crash

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    So while playing yesterday i had walked on a mine and my game crashed, i just decided to start playing again today on that same save, and then i tried switching characters but i still crashed when it shows the death screen because of mine, i don't know what to do. before watching video you may want to lower the vol. or mute it, didn't have mic connected so strange noises, video ended because game crashed. Please help, don't want to start over.

    https://reddit.com/link/cejgc2/video/oohi7vmnqxa31/player

    submitted by /u/psycho_shadow209
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox slow glitch

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    I spawned in a world of my friend after he crashed, so I loaded in after many minutes of the screen saying "waiting for server" just for me to spawn on a pile of zombie remains and me walking EXTREMELY slow like ridiculously slow and now I'm waiting for a zombie to kill me bc I cannot find one at this pace. Any explanation or solution for this?

    submitted by /u/awsomepigy
    [link] [comments]

    Dying too much?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    I'm playing duo on with a buddy on PC, things are mostly going fine but we've both got 20+ deaths by day 6. Mostly due to things like dogs and our hidey-hole getting sacked by the night zombies. My buddy was so sick of the death debuff he made me turn it off in the config file. I'm against this sort of thing generally as I don't like cheating, but he's a fucking zoomer so I relented. Any tips on lowering our death frequency in general?

    submitted by /u/terrible_fate_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the weight "class" of melee weapons

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Since I don't trust the descriptions of these skill perks I wanted to know if there is any more heavy weapon beside the sledgehammer. Does the skill "Heavy Metal" only work for them or are there other benefits for different weapons.

    Also which skills would you choose if you use steel or ironaxe as your main melee combat tools.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sperlian
    [link] [comments]

    Getting utterly wrecked, could use some pointers

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    I have less then 2 hours actual gametime. But i am trying to grasp WTH I am supposed to do.
    So here are my first two head meet wall worlds and trying to figure out what i am to do.

    So i went with default world settings on random gen map, with the only change being daylength being 90min rather then 60. I have issues discerning darker colors, so night play in most games is frustrating unless i super crank gamma.

    World 1. Did the tutorial, was heading to the trader. 3 logger looking bros wrecked me hard. I am by no means amazing as a shooter/fps player. But the one had like 6 arrows in his head, and still kept coming, and melee with the club didnt really...feel like i was doing much. My mistake for wanting to check out a little campground thing (tent,campfire). I died because while boop walking backwards, some dog thing mauled me. I respawned god knows where, and what felt like the opposite side of the map from the trader.

    So hey, rather then deal with the loss of starter gear i figured meh, new world. Same settings new seed. WOW the trader was literally within sight of me when i spawned. Also withing spawn sight were two small...camps? Both had 2 tents, some crates, and a little building with a antenna. Welp as i discovered, while crafting the tutorial gear...3 zombie birds are hard to deal with, and 2 crazy military zombies are enough to beat through the traders door while i am getting...flapped?

    So at this point I really gotta figure out wth. It seems like starter gear isnt exactly zombie hunting capable, at least efficiently, but then how am i supposed to approach anything? I have glanced at some basic info guides, and the two things that stand out is finding a safe place to hold out in and getting supplies to gear up. But i feel safe place requires gear, but gear requires finding a safe place.

    submitted by /u/XionLord
    [link] [comments]

    The developers for stranded deep got console rights back.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    So, that being said I have ZERO knowledge of how any of this works but if thy got it back in May why wouldn't TFP be able to? Anybody thinking that maybe they didn't even try? Different contract terms? What's everyone's opinion?

    submitted by /u/slee2521177
    [link] [comments]

    Achievement

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    I got the hidden achievement "the top of the world" by stepping on a landmine. Please devs, fix quickly and please remove the achievement from my account. The account name is on my profile.

    submitted by /u/GoodGuyKong-official
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel