• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - July 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - July 06, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - July 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Old zombie dog AI in a nutshell

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Prime's A18 Early Play Test Session Stream

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Take me home

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    7 Days to Die on a Samsung 49" Ultra Wide Screen Monitor

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    Discarded Notes.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    I got this idea the other day, you know how sometimes loot may contain quests, well my idea is finding discarded notes in homes. These notes contain the last moments before the end of the world, moments before they are killed. There could be thousands of notes can be found through out the world to prevent seeing the same notes all the time. Once you collected enough notes you can craft a note book that will house the notes you've collected, you can even find several notes from the same person moments before their death.

    Since we can't sleep during the night it will be nice to read while crafting and being able to find these notes will give it the extra feeling. If you don't wish to read them you can always scrap them for paper.

    Some notes can lead you to a secret stash if you find all the persons notes. (Stash will spawn once notes are found to stop players finding the stash before notes are collected)

    What do you think of this idea?

    submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
    [link] [comments]

    NO CONSOLE UPDATES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    Mods can we PLEASE GET THIS PINNED

    Seeing the same post OVER AND OVER again EVERY SINGLE DAY asking about when a console update will come out has lost its allure.

    If you wanna play with the latest version, build a potato masher and play on PC.

    submitted by /u/InsignificantOther45
    [link] [comments]

    If sharks were added to 7dtd

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    More flair?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    Wish we had something like solar eclipses or overcast days that could randomly make the game harder. Just a bit of flair that could change up the pace of the game. Make it so zombie run on those days and wandering hordes are more common. Would make the game a challenge for longer.

    submitted by /u/Fallen-liam
    [link] [comments]

    MD5 glitch still here?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    I played on xbox 1 and stopped awhile ago due to this glitch, I'm now wanting to get back into it but I don't want to get invested if I'm going to lose everything. Is this still a problem?

    submitted by /u/doeboedoe
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PC players to survive and thrive with

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    I am pretty new to the game and heard it is way more fun when playing with other people so let me if you are interested

    submitted by /u/Silker3612
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a team

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Looking to get a group up.

    submitted by /u/TomoyeGreyGames
    [link] [comments]

    FPS drops?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has issues with FPS dropping in-game? Yes I understand its an alpha/unfinished game, and I am not complaining (just curious if anyone else has same issue with similar specs.) Whenever I aggro lets say 5+ zombies or if I plant too many trees my frames drop to 35-50fps, otherwise my frames are 70+; sometimes 100+.

    Specs:

    9700k 16gb ram RTX 2070 8gb

    Edit: Forgot to mention I am hosting the game with 2 friends.

    submitted by /u/CptxGoober
    [link] [comments]

    Xml file editing for improvments

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone have experience in file editing for 7 days to die. I know how to do progression and remove level gating but I want to effectively edit the rwg to increase city and down density on the map and increase animal spawning

    submitted by /u/The-Anti-Chris-t
    [link] [comments]

    Snow biome cliff house with bat cave

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    As the title states I recently found a badass house on a cliff with a hidden base under it. I tried to do some googling but couldn't find the info I was looking for. Has anybody built down here before? Do zombies still come in? If I open the hatch can I lure the zombies down without them breaking stuff? My plan is to fill the cavern with turrets and lead the zombies down there when there's a blood moon but I'm worried they will dig through the mountains and get in. Thanks for taking the time to read

    submitted by /u/GodsMidd1eFingr
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls need help with crafting a watch

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Quick question for those of you who have played the darkness falls mod before. I can't seem to craft a watch. I have a metal workstation, calipers in the workstation, as well as I have all of the necessary parts for the recipe in my inventory and yet it says that I need to purchase the skill or something like that. Anybody have a clue as to what I need to do?

    submitted by /u/Spifyy
    [link] [comments]

    How do you add recipes without breaking the game?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    I was able to successfully make empty cans buildable, but I tried making a recipe for a craftable beaker, as well as one that made cash craftable from paper. But for some reason I couldn't get them to work.

    I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't post the xml recipes, but I can do it once I am at my computer.

    It's strange though, because both the beaker and scrap cans were forge recipes, and the cash one was a chem station recipe. After I loaded up the game i got an error message saying recipes.xml failed to validate.

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    The ultimate endgame base design.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    The ultimate endgame base design.

    I have normal loot + double exp + bloodmoon every 2 nights.

    At day 40+ it got real tough because ammunition is an issue. And every blood moon came with green police + green zombies.
    So I spent like a few in-game-weeks to dig this ultimate base.

    It is a trench-designed defense (5 blocks wide, 20 blocks deep) surrounding a trader camp.
    Every bloodmoon night i will stay in between the trenches and trader. As long as I dont go too near to the tradercamp, I will not be teleported.
    Zombies will fall into the trenches, unable to destroy the land, and i can throw molotov/pipe bomb from above.

    https://i.redd.it/2lqhwqihln831.jpg

    submitted by /u/Jyong5319
    [link] [comments]

    Minibike gone after game crashed

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Title says it all. I was just driving looking for rocks to destroy suddenly my game crashed and when I reloaded my game, my minibike is just gone. Is there a way to reload an older save file or something? I just want my minibike back because I literally just built it an hour ago and now it's gone :(

    submitted by /u/UncleIroh15
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for pc partners to survive

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    150x loot, 175x xp

    submitted by /u/jebby1245
    [link] [comments]

    where can i find the reflex scope???

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:07 AM PDT

    I've seen a few videos where people have a ACOG/Reflex Scope/Red Dot on their pistols/smgs/shotguns. but we are day 200 in our game, i'm about level 200, and check 3 different traders on the map. I have tons of attachments and schematics.. but never seen one. is it a mod to the game or am i just unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Ultragrave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel