• Breaking News

    Friday, July 5, 2019

    7 Days To Die TFP will be streaming some A18 gameplay soon

    7 Days To Die TFP will be streaming some A18 gameplay soon


    TFP will be streaming some A18 gameplay soon

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Streams should be starting in about 10 minutes (as of posting). If you're interested in seeing what A18 has to offer so far now is a great time to check it out! Keep an eye on chat as Joel might also stop by to answer some of your questions!

    Streams are over, but if you're still interested in watching you can find the vods here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/448837832 -- Prime's perspective (Joel and Rick also stop by in chat here)
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/448837867 -- Hated's perspective

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/448837863 -- Kumquat's perspective

    You can also find a more complete list of A18 features here in the development blog:https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?111778-Alpha-18-Dev-Diary

    submitted by /u/Delta7x
    [link] [comments]

    I really can't wait for alpha 18 now

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Solace in the apocalypse

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    So, here is the thing. I am having issues in my life because reasons, and I escape to Navezgane to chill out and relax. Don't get me wrong, I am not delusional, I know it's just a game (although very emotionally fulfilling).

    This happened with other games (or TV series or books) in the past, but this time I find so ironic that I find peace in a world that is there just to kill me. A world full of zombies ready to eat me is somehow more comforting and relaxing than my everyday life. Even if it's horde night, I can prepare for that. I can choose what and how to risk. I am in damn control, something I can't say about what's going on right now IRL. I found my spot in the apocalypse and I feel less out of place in Navezgane than in some places I have to be IRL.

    As one of the traders say "The apocalypse isn't so bad".

    submitted by /u/lihr__
    [link] [comments]

    Console users, I present to you: HOPE FOR OUR FUTURE! Found this on the official forums, it’s an update about console port’s future. They intend to regain control, TellTale is just being difficult.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me with dart traps?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    Im starting back into the game again and i have a question regarding dart traps. Do you have to make an electric terminal for each dart trap you have? Also, do you have to make motion sensors for each trap as well?

    submitted by /u/perc10
    [link] [comments]

    Started a twitch stream called 7 Ways to Die: part x. Come watch my friends and I get mauled every which way.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    Land claim block degrading

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    Hi, Now the trouble is I'm having is that I've had my land claim block degrade multiple times. I'm playing on a solo private server and zombies aren't attacking it (I buried the last one behind flagstone just in case). Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/kjs1988
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 1?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get alpha 1? the oldest version i've managed to find is alpha 5, do the older versions exist anywhere?

    submitted by /u/TechTheTosser
    [link] [comments]

    Coming over from PS4: since things have changed. I need tips for being a beginner again.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    This game has changed so much. What do I need to know that has changed since the console version? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die, an evening of fun

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    Join us for a random Friday night of 7days

    https://www.twitch.tv/ultragrave

    submitted by /u/Ultragrave
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up to play a bunch this weekend?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Starting out on a pve server. Difficult but regular settings. Drop all on death, zombies sprint at night, 6 hour nights. The basics, nothing crazy different.

    Looking for someone who wants to be active for this weekend. If you wanna bail after that, no worries.

    submitted by /u/SorryToSay
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wonder how to use the Prefab Editor to make your very own custom POIs? Check out this in-depth tutorial series!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:31 AM PDT

    Friend Finder Friday - July 05, 2019

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A question

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Are there any mods that add vans to this game? Sorry if its the wrong place to ask

    submitted by /u/MrMarisc0
    [link] [comments]

    How do you recharge flat battery?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    i remembered someone told me solar panels or something, but it seem like i could not craft those..

    submitted by /u/Jyong5319
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody wanna tell me wtf is going on. Im on ps4, my science is at level 40 and ive searched every catagory and theres no " Ranged Traps"

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    Players wanted

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Me and my brother are looking for someone who would like to join us tomorrow night? Any takers?

    submitted by /u/Hai1Hydra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel