• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 7, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 07, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - July 07, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - July 07, 2019

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A15 Memories

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Im a PC Version Newb

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    Just converted to PC version and theres so much more going on! Even from the start menu. I only ever played solo and know nothing about servers. Any PC beginner tips?

    submitted by /u/JayNastyOnTheMic
    [link] [comments]

    Water problems

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    So I'm on ps4 and I have to get to the traders which is over TWO small lakes. Any ideas on how I can make this easier to traverse? I tried building a bridge but couldn't.

    submitted by /u/FOX_KING_GREY13
    [link] [comments]

    "Let's Build A Bunker!" A Let's Play Series I Just Started Today! Any And All Feedback Is Appreciated

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    thirsty at 105

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    why did they change it like this? i have to get my hydration to like 180, and get thirsty before i even drop to double digits.

    is there any loss to keeping water/food at like 300 each? can you get bloated? how do you guys counter this? i feel like every 20 minutes im starting to die of dehydration.

    submitted by /u/infamouskrauser
    [link] [comments]

    Skyscrapers in RWG?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    I saw complaints that Skyscrapers werent appearing in RWG. Are they appearing there now?

    submitted by /u/Admiral_Mason
    [link] [comments]

    Clay in current version? Where

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey Guys i need quick help. Where can I find Clay in the current version? Currently I try to find it in the desert on height lvl 14. But can't find it anywhere ?

    Quick help would be great !!

    Ty

    submitted by /u/Invenator
    [link] [comments]

    How did he play videos inside the game???

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    So apparently it's possible to get into the traders area. Sorry for the low quality image.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    What server settings do you find the best?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    I normally join servers with default game settings and recently joined a server with 300% XP and 200% loot settings and found I was having a lot more fun than usual.

    submitted by /u/MySocksFit
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse vehicles camera

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    I remember there being an option to use mouse camera to turn vehicle which I loked. I no longer see it and it isnt default anymore.

    submitted by /u/MaxMedina
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory bug

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    I don't know since when I have this bug, but after I launched my game today, my inventory completely disappeared. I used the creative mode in order to retrieve the items (I host a server with my friends), but something really annoying keeps happening. Basically, my inventory is... nothingness. For example, I can manually put items from my hotbar to my inventory, but then, even if they appear, they're not taken in account by the game. For example, when I hold a bow and put arrows in my inventory, the arrows don't appear when I hold R. However, when I put the arrows in my hotbar, boom, I can use them. The game also says "inventory is full" whenever I try to pick up an item on the ground and my hotbar is full, even if it isn't. Also, I cannot click on the items in my inventory, the game doesn't show me any description of the item or anything. Any fix? Did anyone have that already?

    submitted by /u/cutedicknicetiddies
    [link] [comments]

    Is this worth buying on console to play solo?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    Title really. None of my friends have it so I will be playing solo. Has it improved much since launch?

    submitted by /u/guyreed
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 player looking for other players

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I was hoping to find a few people to play 7days with tonight. Preferably with a mic, of course, but players without are okay too. Ideally I'd like 3 people, but more/less is okay.

    PSN is deathstroke49221, go ahead and add me if you want to play. Just mention reddit in the request.

    submitted by /u/DaftLabouf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel