• Breaking News

    Monday, July 8, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - July 08, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - July 08, 2019


    Modded Monday - July 08, 2019

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope there's a cooking pot in here

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    Updated UI and skill tree for the upcoming mod 'Undead Legacy'

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    I wanted to build a giant airship, but ended on a half of a hot air balloon.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    New player, terrified at night. What to do with the night time hours.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Very scared when night comes around. Died multiple times trying to harvest material since i don't want to waste time during the night. Any tips and tricks to help in the dark hours.

    submitted by /u/Spiderbear420
    [link] [comments]

    Underwater dome design

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    More Zombies

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    What would you guys think of adding more zombies that are more exclusive or rare? The behemoth is kind of in a limbo right now but I think it should Spawn every 70th day, making a roaring sound that the entire server can hear.

    It would also be cool if the wasteland zone had some more lore. With all the landmines and dogs, you'd think something went horribly wrong there. Maybe a big zombie like the behemoth could Spawn and stay exclusively inside the wasteland.

    And the burn biome has burn victims, but how did the fire start? A zombie that can spit fire would be a terrifying threat, even more so if it ran constantly.

    What do you guys think? Does the game have enough zombie variety?

    submitted by /u/Frozecoke
    [link] [comments]

    A17.4 "wellness" is not going down when I die.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Yes I know it is not called wellness anymore, or at least isnt how it use to work. But when I die, my maximum health/stamina does not go down. I just get reset to 100/100, even if i died with 60/100 left. Is this normal?

    I should add, if Im about to die due to a bug that is out of my control I Hit "Q" when in dev mode. For example I was on top of the crane, and put a wood frame on it to get across with out dying, and the entire thing fell down. I quickly tapped q, which I notice resets the wellness (would have died from something that wasnt actually my fault). But then I noticed that when I die after that, my wellness will just get reset and I get no debuff.

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    Sent that Zombie Flying with my motorcycle!!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    stuck at 129/130 stamina. is this a bug?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    tried removing all clothes, im at 180 thirst/food. and bandaging. even tried removing all inventory items/clothing from myself. my stamina wont go to full, its always minus the one point. whats the deal?

    submitted by /u/infamouskrauser
    [link] [comments]

    does loot Respawn?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    this might be a dumb question but I'M new to the game, does loot in containers Respawn?

    submitted by /u/fivem5
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die: Playing with the kids. Episode 1 Circling the wagons

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm a Scared Newbie with a lot of questions

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    (I'm on PC and new to this subreddit) After having this game rotting in my game library for a few years with only a 3 hour playtime, me and some friends regained interest. We are currently on the morning of day 29 and are having an amazing time. But the 4th bloodmoon kicked our ass, and only 2 out of our group of 5, including me, did not die that night. Unfortunately, our base is severely damaged and was fearfully close to destruction, ammo is bassically depleted, and our future looks grim. Despite being somewhat far into the game, I still have much to learn. So my questions are:

    • what should we prioritize? Learning from the past, building is #1 priority, but how much should we prioritize scavenging and doing quests?

    • which type of guns do you all prefer? I personally prefer rifles due to range and good ammo consumption (every bullet counts mentality). Additionally, are bows/bow perks viable in the later stages of the game?

    • Can zombies destroy the backpack of a player that was killed?

    • what perks are a MUST have? (I know a must have are any crafting and farming perks, but what else is really good?)

    • Tips for building a base? I know a moat full of spikes is pretty good. My friend suggested an underground base but I'm unsure of its viablility.

    • Is bartering a good perk? I'm considering leveling up more, and have noticed it's effects, just want to know I'm not being wasteful.

    • theoretically, if you manage to lose your base (workbench and forge included) and nearly all of your supplies in the late game, is it even worth trying to come back from?

    Sorry for so many questions (you don't have to answer them all), there's just a lot of unsureness on what to do, and so much I need to find out.

    TLDR: scared noob joins this Reddit to ask for survival tips so they don't die on day 35.

    Edit: Additional question that I forgot to ask, how do you deal with radiation zombies? They are absolutely tanking everything we throw at em.

    submitted by /u/Grounded-Aearial
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play on a server with multiple people without messing up horde nights?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 03:45 AM PDT

    We've just started a new game yesterday with 5 friends. Since it's pretty hard to find a time at which everyone can play, I was wondering if there is any way or suggestions (mods, setting or manually editing configs etc) for people to log in on different times at playing when we have time, without 1. the time advancing while noone is online and 2. the horde night/7th night not being completly out of control - as I would imagine it to be, when people log in for while and play a bit, but won't be able to collect/contribute as much as needed to defend against a 5 man horde!

    Any tips or did any of you try something like this?

    submitted by /u/uberjack
    [link] [comments]

    Any ps4 players here?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    So... are there any players here who play on ps4? Looking to do some multiplayer but sadly most of my friends dont play this game

    submitted by /u/hakaishinbeerus1994
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a Ravenhearst server for the first time, the server won't generate a world?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 12:47 AM PDT

    I've set up the basic server according to instructions I've seen online (on an Ubuntu 18.10 server) and downloaded the modded files and inserted them into the server directory, then started the server. According to the logs, it gets a bunch of " ERR Could not instantiate classEntityZombieSDX" errors (I assume from a mod being broken), but otherwise loads successfully, and a client can connect to the server.

    The problem is that the server never actually generates the world file. Data/Worlds is empty, and the client gets stuck on "waiting for server" because it doesn't actually have anything to send. I was wondering if anybody has ran into this issue. I've tried reinstalling everything but it's the same.

    submitted by /u/Daktyl198
    [link] [comments]

    (Newbie question) are PvP servers fun?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    Recently got the game, and I play with 4 other people on a private server and got to day 29 at the moment, but I want to play even more! I am afraid of what PvP might bring however. There's of course the risk of being looted by a higher level person with WAY more hours, but I'm more concerned if this brings out toxicity in others. All in all, is it worth to go into a PvP server as a relatively new player?

    submitted by /u/Grounded-Aearial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel