• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 9, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 09, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 09, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 09, 2019

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    mfw I need to build anything symmetrical

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Finally ready to build a base after filling in the mountain...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    Spawn zombies in distance in creative

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    How do you do it now? I can onky seem to spawn them right on top of players. You used to be able to spawn at where the cursor was aiming,

    submitted by /u/Admiral_Mason
    [link] [comments]

    How to recover munged character

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Family of 5. Daughter started a game. Been playing a couple of weeks. Husband joined late so I switched to his account on my pc and leveled him up to us.

    I logged back in as self, and my character got munged. On Creating Player when I join, on PlayerId(22192,0) I get NullReference Exception error.

    I'm wondering: Is it possible to go to her pc's backups and find my character by id 22192 and copy those files into the latest directory and fix this? Or is the only recourse having her log in in admin mode with http://127.0.0.1:8080 and deleting me?

    No one, I mean no one wants to do a rollback and lose the work. Plus in the next 5 minutes after we log in is the third zombie night. So it's not like we have time to mess with anything before everything gets wild.

    If I make a copy of her backup and then mess with a copy and load it in and then put it back the way it was if it doesn't work, is any data copied to a cloud somewhere, that will now mess things up?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KatKilmowski
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Me and my buddy want to play 7 days to die with more then just the two of us. If anyone wants to join us my GT is Vati Apfel. We are on night 20 something from what I recall but we aren't very advanced. Thanks for reading this.

    submitted by /u/Vati-Apfel
    [link] [comments]

    Need base inspiration

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    Post screenshots of your bases or offer some suggestions (aside from taking over a poi)

    I have pigeonholed myself into making the 6 high killing corridor but to add a base takes a perimeter wall 5-6 high , I want a farm to make the whole thing self sustaining and that takes some space .double layered to steer pathing to the corridor and I'm tired of doing it each restart

    It's safe and easy to build day 1 but I would rather have a more pleasing to look at base

    submitted by /u/rgoins89
    [link] [comments]

    FPS issues

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    I am a streamer and use 1 pc setup to both stream and play games from (I know there are opinions on this and thats not why I'm here). If I play the game without any streaming or anything else running on ultra settings I get at max 40fps sitting still, moving I get low 30's to the higher 20's. Here are my specs

    AMD Threadripper 1950X 16core 3.5ghz Processor
    16gb Corsair RGB 3000 Ram
    Samsung Evo 970 500gb M.2
    MSI Duke 1080
    Asus Prime X399-A Mother Board

    I was wondering if there was any advice on how to get more frame rates without lowering the graphics. Even when I do lower the graphics usually I still only get a 5-10 fps increase most of the time. Thanks for the help in advance.

    submitted by /u/cXmas20
    [link] [comments]

    Console = mobile?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    I just recently got the gane on console thinking i would get the same thing as on pc, when i got in the game however it looked like i could run it on my phone, i also cant seem to find any settings to change this. I feel that if this is the permanent state of the console version it should not be $30 on console.

    submitted by /u/jjhvss
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 updates ?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Somehow only just found this game thanks to another friend who bought it recently. Been trying to read up a bit on it and PC seems light years ahead of the console versions. Is there any plans to keep updating the PS4 version or is it dead in the water ? Still love it as is though

    submitted by /u/Ohjeezrick93
    [link] [comments]

    schematics one time use for recipe?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    so every time i want to craft a weapon flashlight i need to have a schematic? you cant just read them anymore?

    is this correct, or am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/infamouskrauser
    [link] [comments]

    LFG to start Huge server

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    Who wants to start a huge server on ps4 14+ must have mic

    submitted by /u/The_Grim_few
    [link] [comments]

    What's in this chest? hidden cliff dwellings

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    What's in this chest? hidden cliff dwellings

    https://i.redd.it/efdfqvr2y8931.png

    There is a chest under a cross buried under ground here by the coffin. I'm wondering what type of chest it is, and I'm pretty annoyed to see that no one on the internet has looked inside it.

    submitted by /u/UrgeToSurge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel