• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 02, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 02, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - July 02, 2019

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When your map seed is all apartments

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Cooking is now a strength skill.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:08 AM PDT

    Staircase Base with Kill Corridor.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Can everyone agree that this game is far better with friends?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:46 AM PDT

    I have a single player world but it's nothing like the world my cousin and I share.

    submitted by /u/anonymous_automobile
    [link] [comments]

    Renovated one of the default houses with my brother.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Bears aren't that tough

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:34 PM PDT

    7 days xbox one info

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    anyone know the next patch that the Xbox will receive?

    submitted by /u/trista_n796
    [link] [comments]

    So my friend Bam and i just started playing 2 days ago, and of course i had to test out the sledge hammer as soon as i got it.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    If anyone cared, here is the blood moon for the series I had going

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    I miss the Wellness mechanic.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Seriously I loved hunting down all of the goldenrod flowers to make tea, cooking bacon and eggs to get a nice boost in max health, it felt awesome having 120 health from eating and drinking tea.

    I wish they'd bring it back. Slapping points into Endurance just to boost your max health to 200 isn't as fun as getting that 3 points from chugging 15 bottles of Tea.

    submitted by /u/CaptainClincher
    [link] [comments]

    How far behind is the console version from the PC version?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    My 5 year old daughter has been watching Neebs Gaming play it, and she is begging me to get it for her, my wife and myself (we each have our own Xbox Ones).

    Edit - What asshat would downvote a topic like this? Thank you to those with actual replies.

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Electricity and turrets on console?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    Well it's been around 2 years since electricity has been released and I feel like returning to the game. So is electricity on console yet?

    Edit:well fuck

    submitted by /u/Skidwerd
    [link] [comments]

    New to PC

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Hi, I bought today 7DTD on PC. Previosly played it on Xbox and there is many changes in PC version? Maybe some mechanical changes?

    submitted by /u/MlodyBananowy
    [link] [comments]

    [War of the Walkers] this mod was last updated for A16- will it work on A17?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    It's one of my all-time favorite mods for 7dtd, but I am curious if anyone here has tried to use it and if there has been any success.

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    [Ravenhearst Mod] Looking for friends!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've recently been having a lot of fun playing ravenhearst now that they released RH 5.4 for A17.4 and was wondering who would be interested in doing a playthrough with me! Going to be running a dedicated server so noone runs into any lag issues.

    My timezone is CST (central US (chicago)) and I prefer to use discord if we're going to run together.

    If you're interested leave a comment below or send me a DM with your steam name/discord ID, I'm more than happy to help with you installing the mod if you've never tried it before as well.

    submitted by /u/subzero4948
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something here?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I hesitate to ask what might seem like a stupid question, but i'm completely going to anyway.

    The feral zombies (not sure if that's their actual title) that pop up occasionally, that are faster and hit MUCH harder....is there a better way to deal with them short of running away?

    I'm just finding that 7 out of 10 will kill me.

    I'm wearing leather armour, have a few perks into +melee dmg, and have a 'good' quality spiked club.

    But hitting them doesn't seem to stagger them, and they walk right through any damage i hit them with.

    I've had a few lucky headshots, that's about it.

    just keep plugging until i have max damage and an awesome weapon, or turn tail and run?

    submitted by /u/Freddy_Plays_Games
    [link] [comments]

    4x4 Truck Noob Questions - Please Help

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Hello, I have enough to craft the 4x4 truck now or the Motorcycle. I play only 2 players Co Op. If I make the truck, can it seat 2 people? If so, can the passenger shoot or do anything while riding in the 4x4? Better to have one 4x4 truck to share and maintain or have 2 separate motorcycles?

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    Game ignoring any edits to config files?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Hello

    Playing with the A16.4 at the moment.

    I tried to edit the file blocks.xml in Config folder - but it appears that the game ignores ANY change I made to the file - for example I edit the wood spikes so you can pick em up by copying the attribute from the Hay Bale blocks

    <property name="CanPickup" value="true"/> 

    I tried also to increase the damage of the trap spikes (<block id="408" name="trapSpikesNew">) - <property name="Damage" value="5"/> to very high amounts just for the lol - nothing - the game doesn't register those changes at all.

    What exactly I am doing wrong here?

    submitted by /u/Kayle_Silver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel