• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    7 Days To Die A18 streams this Friday at 9pm CST

    7 Days To Die A18 streams this Friday at 9pm CST


    A18 streams this Friday at 9pm CST

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    Wildcard Wednesday - July 03, 2019

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Does Gyrokopter spawn in on PVP (multiplayer) servers or did i just steal one?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    Driving around on my minibike i came upon a Gyrokpoter in one of the cities. Since night time i didn't check it since zombies and possible players around. Came back after 4AM and the Gyro was gone, but as i got closer the Gyro spawned in from a few meters height and landed.

    Turned out it was fully operational , wasn't locked and with a tank full of gas, so i took it.

    Did it just spawn in or did i steal someones Gyro?

    submitted by /u/J4RHEAD
    [link] [comments]

    The Grand Spartan

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    Are wooden spikes no more?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    I'm sad to see them go. I liked using them in my bases.

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - some very newb questions

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Hi everybody, I'm currently running a dedicated darkness falls server and we (group of 3) just made it through our first day and set up on a roof for the night...and that's where my questions start...

    We had irradiated spawn in all around the base and are just wondering around... we've seen but avoided bandits. I died 4 times to the same hornet.

    Note: yes I know there is a forum but I'm sitting at a bar and the forum sucks on my phone.

    Question 1) for those of you that run with the mod in a small group setting, how do you play? Everything from favorite classes to base choice would be fun to read up on.

    Question 2) what settings do you prefer? Vanilla? Custom? Difficulty on Normal already feels much harder than hard on vanilla. It has definitely added a lot of fear/nervousness back into the game for us.

    Question 3) just for fun, what are some of your favorite moments/stories from using the mod?

    submitted by /u/pistolshrimppasta
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play 7 days to die on steam.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    I get this repetitive error when I try to launch a world. This is on 17.4 stable build on a system running Kubuntu 19.04

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Mote With Water?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Will filling buckets or using water blocks from creative mode effectively fill a trench with water to make a mote? I have not seen it done on youtube or googling it is without any results for a water mote around base. I placed 2 water blocks from creative mode in a mini trench I tested with and it just kind of same at the bottom a bit, not really what was expected. Does it work? I wanted a nice water mote for the view, but it is not needed of course just wanted a nice scenic view to my base.

    submitted by /u/Vaerth101
    [link] [comments]

    Need some technical advice on horde defense design limitations

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    So I thought I understood how the pathing ai works in A17 and that zombies will 100% of the time take the path of least resistance. I have made 2 separate horde defenses and neither one has performed as I would have hoped.

    First Attempt Day 14 Horde: This was a simple hallway constructed from reinforced concrete blocks and lined with barbed wire fences. It was simply left open on one end with the hope that they would funnel in and I could shoot them as the came down the hallway. This design was 100% a failure and they all just tried to break through the wall.

    Second Attempt Day 21 Horde: This was about a 60% success or so. I built a maze out of reinforced concrete and further reinforced the exterior walls to steel (again lined with barbed fences and added blade traps). Everything started great and they poured in and started dying to my traps and my own gun fire. However after a certain point the flow through the entrance slowed to almost nothing and I could hear them raging on the right side of my wall and sure enough there was around 10 zombies slapping away at the steel blocks.

    In both cases there was a clear and easy path to me and nothing obstructed this path. Any ideas why they aren't wanting to path into my defense structure? My only thought is either they don't like the barbed wire fences or the path to get to me exceeds some limitation of their pathing ai.

    submitted by /u/legolas141
    [link] [comments]

    Timestamp at beginning to skip shenanigans and jump to messing with end game level. End video with a night 21 blood moon.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Xbox LFG

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Looking for people that will join me and another on some 7days. GT is Korperalxxllama. Or hmu here. Looking for tonight after 10pm cst

    submitted by /u/ViceroyLlama
    [link] [comments]

    WAT DAFUQ

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    how does this game run on a GTX 1060 6G and Ryzen 5 1600

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone have the same specs as me if they can tell me how this game runs cause I want to get it but I dont want to be getting like 20 fps all the time cause I heard there was a problem with it.

    submitted by /u/Razorsharp4710
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot to save my file in my friend sever

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:28 AM PDT

    Hi guys , so i play the game at internet cafe and i completly forgot to save my file to gg drive but my friend already save his. So is my stuff still there in his sever or they are all gone ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Yseek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel