• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - July 10, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - July 10, 2019

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How did he detach the camera???

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    Landclaim block stops working. (bugged?)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    I play SP games, I put down a land claim block, and a few days later I log back into the game and the block has lost all expect 1 hitpoint.

    Something like 1/7000

    also my bedroll stops working, it is there, but it no longer defines my home base.

    This is current Alpha on PC. Are these known issues?

    submitted by /u/sn76477
    [link] [comments]

    player making zombie noises

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    In my MP games, my character makes strange zombie noises every so often. He'll do it for a while and then stop for a day or 2, and then start doing it again. Has anyone else had this bug?

    submitted by /u/pikmin969
    [link] [comments]

    Base tour.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    My fav base build so far, from build 16(?). Playing the Navezgane map I found the stretch of broken raised highway (SW map corner) and built a huuuuuge base over a river. It was done in by the build change, not zombies :-(

    https://youtu.be/j5LiHMTOD_Y

    submitted by /u/THE_PHYS
    [link] [comments]

    Will destroyed buildings respawn?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    My buds and I found a location where we would like to build a base. However, there is an existing cabin there. If we level the cabin and rebuild over it, would there be any issues?

    submitted by /u/iamjason10
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question : How to prevent Z's from spawning in base area

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I've read some posts about this before but i seem to be getting some mixed reports. Supposed to be that Land claim blocks and/or putting down a bedroll prevents Zombies from spawning on a limited range. However, in the game/server we are playing, it seems that is not working. (We are playing on default game settings.) Is there a known bug on this? Also, are there any other ways to prevent zombies from spawning inside your base?

    submitted by /u/majer3raistlin
    [link] [comments]

    My friend keeps crashing with darkness fall mod

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    He keeps crashing or he cant join me. We use the mod launcher

    submitted by /u/itsfreshmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain servers to me?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    I know this is a dumb question but I just don't get what the servers are for. I've only been playing for a week and I just go to new game but I see a lot of people discussing joining/creating servers. Are they just another name for a world that people can join other players in?

    submitted by /u/codybevans
    [link] [comments]

    What's New?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    Haven't played in many months. Wondering what's new rn.

    submitted by /u/Adamxxxx7
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about bicycle durability.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 07:43 AM PDT

    Im checking the bicycle in the wiki and it says you need a repair kit to repair it.

    How does the bicycle lose durability, its when being hit or by using it?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jinx_boobs
    [link] [comments]

    Drunken Monkey

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    I call this the Drunken Monkey Build and would like to see if anyone has ideas on improving on the build.

    First thing to note, I do consider myself a better than average melee fighter. During my normal play throughs, regularly only use guns for those "Oh Shoot" moments.

    The Build: The only Melee Weapon used is the Spiked Knuckles mod. Bows are the only ranged weapons allowed (but only used as a secondary weapons). Beers, energy drinks, recog, or Grampa's Moonshine are the only non-water drinks used. Most of my Perk points went into: T-Rex, Fist of Fury, Skull Crusher, & light armor. With the sneak perks, healing factor, and the right stuff soon after. I am currently working on the upping my Doctor and Drug making Perks. Improved fittings and muffled connectors have been my primary mods used.

    In this play through, I have not fired a gun once. This whole build was inspired by me finding the Spiked Knuckles mod within a box at my first trader. I am currently at level 97. I have died five times, with only once on a hoard night. I regularly find myself fight on foot kiting a 16+ hoard night up and down a road, luckily each night having killed off the hoard before 4AM. (I've been unlucky with my shoe string experimental base builds this play through, thus fighting on foot so much).

    This build has been a ball. Learning how to use rabbit punches for crowd control on multiple Radiated zeds was exciting (really on the edge of my seat at first), but has become a regularly do able tactic.

    Has anyone else tried this?
    Do you have any ideas as how to improve glove punching damage with other mods? Is there any self-applied rule that you would add? Would you give this build an attempt?

    Looking forward to your replies.

    submitted by /u/Lee1776
    [link] [comments]

    The Day 5 dog horde myth?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Has this been proven/ debunked? I swear I've had them happen before but it seems most of the time it's just a myth. I remember it was about day 5 or 6 and two times now I've been attacked by 3-4 dogs at once...or is there a random chance a wandering dog horde will appear like regular zombies? Dogs scare the crap out of me haha.

    Edit: I've been at my base both times in the middle of nowhere, not in a town.

    submitted by /u/slee2521177
    [link] [comments]

    EzCraft Gaming 7daysToDie PVP Server

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    EzCraft Gaming 7daysToDie PVP Server

    Hello survivors,

    https://i.redd.it/xubpzmi3lj931.png

    I would love the opportunity to advertise a recently wiped and started server by EzCraft Gaming, this is a random seed server set in the US east. Features good loot but low spawn times and a lot of enemies around. Very challenging but fun and already have a good population going.

    Server Details:

    Name: Ezcraft Gaming

    IP: 192.227.113.132

    Game Port: 7773

    Vanilla settings: off

    Vanilla Files: on

    I currently play with a small gaming community on there as well, any info about us I will leave a link on here for those interested in a multi gaming community that's focused on freedom and adult humor in gaming: http://www.libertaslegion.com

    submitted by /u/LSLNDefiantDucky
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest lead farming?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I'm planning on purging my world 1 bullet at a time but first, i need a lotta lead. Is there a faster way than just farming boulders?

    submitted by /u/terranopp
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp vs Solo play

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    Do you prefer playing alone or with a group of friends? What are the pros and cons of each and what do you enjoy most about your style of gameplay?

    submitted by /u/JayNastyOnTheMic
    [link] [comments]

    How to view hunger/thirst?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    This could quite possibly be a very silly question with an easy answer, but I've search everywhere to no success. How do I view my hunger/thirst on PC? Only stamina and health are displaying in the bottom left.

    submitted by /u/MOwneZ
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play 7DTD on PS4?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Does anyone wanna play 7DTD on PS4? None of my friends have the game? Pm me on PS4 if interested. Gamer tag is XxBacon_Eater_xX

    submitted by /u/PotatoAmMe
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to fix directional sounds?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 01:29 AM PDT

    I've recently picked up the game and I find the sound in this game to be absolutely broken. I can't pin point where the sound source is or even how far they are. It devolves to me doing a 360, then a small circle, then a full perimeter search around a house to find the zombie and even then I can't differentiate the number of zombies "surrounding" me.

    This is beyond jarring for me since I come from FPS games that lets you determine the exact position of sound down to the direction, height, and distance. People are only half joking when they say you can play Counter Strike with a blindfold on.

    I've been avoiding mods since I wanted to try out the vanilla experience first but the sound is just ruining my experience. However I haven't found any so far. Asking just in case I haven't found the correct community hub for mods.

    TLDR; Sounds in this game sucks, is there a mod to fix it?

    submitted by /u/isHermit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel