• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 10, 2019

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Lucky Looter

    7 Days To Die 7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Lucky Looter


    7 Days to Die Alpha 18 The Lucky Looter

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    Let's Play Saturday - August 10, 2019

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing 7 Day to Die when I stumbled across this building. I can't get out and the hum of fluorescent lights are getting louder

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Every blood moon ever

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:01 AM PDT

    Looking for some active/semi-active to join me on a pvp server.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Modded pvp server, lots of extra bonus stuff to make and strive for, etc. Server seems fairly active too. Lemme know. Just started this afternoon. Looking for a buddy to build with or just partner with/build near.

    submitted by /u/SorryToSay
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die on Sale at the Humble Store.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Snowfall in 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:38 PM PDT

    https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Weather

    " Snow as of Alpha 14.5 is a precipitation system that can be observed in the Wasteland, Pine Forest, Forest, Snowy Forest and Plains Biomes.

    When snow falls it lands on the ground or any exposed block and creates a layer overtime that has a physical depth[1]. It can cover the bodies of Zombies and make them difficult to find."

    I haven't noticed this effect in over a year, maybe even 2 years. Was it turned off at some point? And if so, is there a way to go into the server files and turn it back on? It was my favorite thing in 7 Days to watch snow accumulate on the ground. Really made snowfall a great sight.

    submitted by /u/Sparkimus__Prime
    [link] [comments]

    Base protection pvp noob

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    I'm new and would like to build a base. I understand everything is raidable but what are your tips as far as making the base a pain to raid and stand a chance.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xfive562
    [link] [comments]

    Boost Fps?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I want to be able to boost my fps a little bit more but I do not want it to drastically change the qaulity.

    My specs: intel i5-9600 @ 3.70ghz 16gb ram GeForce RTX 2070

    With every video setting set to the farthest they can go I run a consistent 50-60fps with a 40fps hiccup in towns that happens at random times. I know that there may be some video options that I can turn off completely and wont really make any real noticeable changes but will boost fps. I just dont know exactly what those would be. Im not really educated on all these options. I did notice one setting that only adds these shadows to the corners and crevices which I dont mind turning off since it doesnt make the game look any better since the game is dark most of the time. So any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BDMW96
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for someone to do some co-op with

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    I am willing to host or join a new game, ive got pretty decent internet and it might be fun to play a game with someone rather than being alone

    submitted by /u/Justastraysheep
    [link] [comments]

    Started a dedicated server on my computer, have a couple questions.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    I've looked hard and wide for this one. How do you increase the amount of people allowed in a party at once? It's a ~10 player coop server, and it sucks when we're actually all online and can't group up. I've gotten as far as finding it requires a DLL edit, but doesn't say which DLL or what edit is needed.

    Everyone also has bad frame drops when 4 or more are online. Is there a way I can have the server use more ram or something? As of now, it stays below 2gb most of the time, sometimes pushes 2.5gb. I've seen it's supposed to dynamically adjust on 64 bit servers, but I've also seen people recommend 500mb of ram per user, so how do I increase that.

    Thanks in advance!

    Specs:

    Ryzen 1700

    16gb ram at 2999

    GTX 1080

    Server running on an SSD.

    I do play on the same system, but people still have significant frame drops when I'm not on.

    Game version 17.4

    submitted by /u/MastrWalkrOfSky
    [link] [comments]

    Blood moon horde.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Aight basically me and my friend decided to fortify a suburban house near the bridge connecting the forest area to the winter area, and we were wondering : 1 - how devastating is the horde on a regular house without fortified blocks?

    2 - what should we do to try and limit the damage on the horde night?

    3 - where can we reliably get food as we're quite literally starving

    Thank you for helping :)

    EDIT - were on Day 6 with fortified windows and doors but to be honest that's about it. We've been hiding in the basement at night, but there's an attic so that might be safer

    submitted by /u/malkeh
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-Source Wiring?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Now I know you aren't supposed to have more than one parent connection, but I just made about 150 trigger plates (And 8 cameras) for an alarm system, and I'd like to wire them to 1 or two speakers. This is all run by one generator, which should hypothetically be able to handle the load from 0 watt-drain plates and about 45 watt drain from the plates (It's a fully-engine-d generator bank, if it matters).

    So now to the question, now that I've provided my reasoning/background: How do I either wire multiple trigger plates/cameras (Which seem to be thinking themselves as parent connections) to one relay, or mod the game so I can add more than one parent connection to a circuit?

    Thanks in advance for any response.

    submitted by /u/GrandMasterOfLife
    [link] [comments]

    Do blade traps damage the blocks they're on/near?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    TL:DR at bottom

    So I'm playing with some friends on a17 and I am specializing in traps and base defences. We have a 3 block wide trench going all around the church made of concrete with a wall on either side made of concrete. My personal idea was to use blade traps and turn it on only during the blood moon. Instead I get on to them finishing the concrete that I didnt yet. And everything being filled with wood spikes. Come blood moon, z's used the spikes to jump over the walls. This is why I wasnt gonna use them, and they break fast. Everyone else insisted that blade traps damage any blocks remotely near them. I just shrugged and said whatever.

    TL:DR do blade traps really damage blocks or are my friends panzies?

    submitted by /u/Viking_Warrior1
    [link] [comments]

    Any Twitch streamers recommended?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    I own the game on console, but don't play it because I can't stand the controls and lack of updates. Medical bills are preventing me from getting a decent PC, so I'm thinking of just watching others stream.

    Anyone who is particularly good? I'm looking more for risk takers than those who build impenetrable fortresses if that helps narrow it down.

    Cheers in advance.

    submitted by /u/SdDprsdSnglDad18
    [link] [comments]

    A PC build... Recommendations please?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Greetings Survivors! Ive played 7dtd on console since its release and have played PC version on my outdated gaming laptop. My current setup is severely lacking in speed and graphics. Now I've decided to build a desktop PC for gaming but don't want to spend $5000 on it. For 7dtd, what recommendations for CPU, GPU, RAM, etc. would be the recommended go-to for this? I've done some research on gaming PC builds, but a lot of the reviews for the specific parts are Hit or Miss. I would like to hear from the community from those that have custom built on their own and get some insight. Any recommendations? I would greatly appreciate it! I'd like to keep the build around $1000.

    submitted by /u/Apothe_Doctor
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend a server provider

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    I use to play this a year ago and would like to set up a server again. I'm based in Australia are there any server providers you would highly recommend?

    submitted by /u/Kyzka007
    [link] [comments]

    XB1 Day 181 Looking for players, PVP, fun.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:24 AM PDT

    I'm currently on Day 181 Navezgame playing on scavenger mode with zombie spawn set to very high I believe. I have 2 fortresses, one is completely finished and the other has some work to do. I was wondering if any fellow Xbox players wanted to help or have 2v2 PVP. Like one side is the soldiers defending the fort and the other side is attacking with explosive crossbows and other fairly primitive weaponry. I think it would be pretty fun. My gamertag is thewaxlanator

    submitted by /u/TheLoopBrother
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Private 7 Days to Die Server for Borrowing

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    It's a server based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, up to 12 players. The server 100% goes offline at 02 September. You can send me the config file and I'll reset the server with your password for the time being.

    This is just an offer for people who are interested in a temporary server, however if my friends & I want to play again we'd take the server back, I'll definitely find the save files and other things though so we can safely transfer the map over and stuff.

    For the record we've played a ton for like a week straight and then just straight up quit for a few days already and picked up some new games in the meantime so I THINK we won't be unless a next patch hits before the expire date.

    PM me if interested with details of what you want I'll edit the post if it's taken.

    submitted by /u/Thovex
    [link] [comments]

    A

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel