• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - August 24, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - August 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Alpha 17 Amazing Working CCTV in GAME (thanks Xyth!)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Final A17 Base: 11x11 from bedrock to sky, Penthouse on top

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    DAILY REMINDER: NO CONSOLE UPDATES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    Keep getting blown up by mines

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    160 health, decent armor, and a mine kills me in one hit. After getting blown up several times in one day this is getting to be too much. Any tips?

    Also, what's the deal with hub caps. Are the ones out in the wasteland mines or not? I can shoot and break some of them, but they don't blow up just from shooting. I don't want to step on them just to see if they will blow up.

    submitted by /u/MaunaLoona
    [link] [comments]

    What type of computer/specs would you personally recommend for running this game on medium graphics settings?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    I haven't played this game in alpha 17 for a while as this past June my daily driver finally bricked itself. It was a HP Pavilion running Windows 10 and it did decently. I'm not the kind of person who's worried about super fast speed or extremely high graphics.

    I currently use an Acer laptop running Kubuntu Linux as my daily driver, and it can only handle running up to Alpha 16.4 on lowest graphic settings and even then is often choppy.

    I'm looking to purchase a new secondary laptop for gaming/graphics/production purposes (I'm a musician as a career so have been looking for something for that)

    What do you guys run for those who play the game on medium or high graphics with little to no issue for frequent FPs drops /lagging etc? What type of laptop would you recommend? For context I'm gonna look for something that runs Windows, and I live in Ontario so I'm going to probably purchase something refurbished from Staples. Any advice for what kind of specs would work best would be helpful :)

    submitted by /u/attheFuckinAirport
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion on to-do next?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Currently at lvl 200+, Day 90+, navezgane.
    Already raided the 3 big towns + all interesting POIs (setting with loot non-respawnable).

    Any idea on what can i do next?

    submitted by /u/Jyong5319
    [link] [comments]

    Curious about online play

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    I've been playing since A14, and I've enjoyed the game at each stage. However, I have only ever played single player. Thus, by day 21, I have leveled up and gathered enough resources that there isn't really any challenge to the game, and I just feel like I'm doing chores.

    I've been thinking about spicing it up with some multiplayer, but I thought I'd ask here first. Is there any added fun/danger/interest in playing multiplayer? Is it better to play with people you know, or is it just as fun to play with strangers?

    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter. TIA!

    submitted by /u/wordtoonesmother
    [link] [comments]

    Why 7dtd goes to 0-3 fps when i collect rocks?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    how can i solve this and optimize the game? Pc specs: gtx 1050 4gb ram, intel core i5 7600, 8 gb ram.

    submitted by /u/Sacoc
    [link] [comments]

    Mini bikes?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Returning player. Long story short - tried to make a mini bike, got all the parts, can't find mini bike seat. I see it's been taken out of the game. But the blue print still requires it. In other words, wasted time because no more mini bike? 😡

    submitted by /u/lflippz
    [link] [comments]

    News?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Has anything happened with 7 Days to die on consoles yet? Last update from the forums was about 2 months ago

    submitted by /u/Foxyloli
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to increase weapon/tool animation speed?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    It might just be because I'm on average settings but all weapon and tool animations are really slow and look jittery, would there be a way to edit in game files to increase the speed? Like changing weapons/tools for example.

    submitted by /u/Rfw19
    [link] [comments]

    Dye shouldn't take a mod slot

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    I like modding up my weapons and its stupid that just painting them uses up a valuable mod slot. They should remove any impacts on the stats of the weapon that dye has and make it purely cosmetic, and have a separate slot for it that doesn't take a mod slot. Also, they should fix it where dying it makes the laser sight and the dot on the reflex sight invisible.

    submitted by /u/Ghost-Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

    Just uploaded my first youtube video and it is a 7 Days To Die Let's Play. Please check it out and subscribe.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    Our last custom POI before Alpha 18

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel